NEET 2019: NEET 2019 by National Testing Agency Admit Card has been released on 15 April 2019. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG 2019 is a medical entrance examination of national level and from 2019 it will be conducted by National Testing Agency(NTA) on 05 May 2019. Where the NEET PG exam is conducted by National Board of Examination. After seeing the less percentage of the candidates opting for regional languages, the examination conducting body is reconsidering ending the regional languages in the paper and reverting to English from the next NEET paper i.e. NEET 2019. There are no major changes Apart from the authority said by the MHRD.
NEET 2019 Counselling will start from 19 June 2019.
NEET 2019 Application Form
- The Application form is releasing via online mode only..
- No Application will entertain through offline mode.
- Registration of NEET UG 2019 has been started from 01 November 2018.
- A confirmation page is displayed after filling the application form. Download it.
Applicants should fill the application form as per the given instructions are given in the information below.
NEET 2019 NTA Latest News Update
- NEET UG 2019 Admit card has been available from 15 April 2019
- NEET 2019 Application Correction Form Window has been started from 14 January 2019.
- NEET UG 2019 examination will be conducted in the Pen & Paper mode exam and will be organized in a single session.
- In the year 2018, around 10 lakh students opted for the English language and only one lakh students opted for other languages.
- From 2019, the NEET UG will be conducted by NTA and may be conducted twice in a year.
- From 2019, NTA is going to start NEET free coaching.
- Read detailed information about NTA Medical Entrance Examination Here.
NEET 2019 Important Exam Dates
|Online Submission of Applications Starts||01 November 2018|
|Last date of registration||07 December 2018|
|Last Date to pay the fee||08 December 2018|
|Downloading of Admit Card Starts||15 April 2019|
|Date of Examination||05 May 2019|
|Result||05 June 2019|
|Counselling||19 June 2019|
NEET 2019 Highlights
NEET Official Site: NEET 2019
Name of the Examination: NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test).
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Exam conducting Authority: NTA (National Testing Agency).
Mode of examination: Online Mode.
Nature of Question: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
NEET 2019: Medical Entrance Exam by National Testing Agency
Students from all over India every year eagerly waited for the NEET examination in order to get admission in MBBS/BDS courses. Ministry of Health and family welfare decided for the Indian students that student can apply for the foreign institute also by using this score. By this you know the value of this examination and how much it is important for the Indian students to crack it by using all the required information. In this article, you will find all the information related to syllabus, exam pattern, new changes, important dates etc, so read this article till the end and prepare accordingly.
NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Below is the eligibility criteria, Students can check below the detailed about the Eligibility Criteria.
- An aspirant is 17 year of age at the time of filling the form.
- Candidate having the age of 25 years also eligible for filling the form.
- These are all eligible to apply for the NEET- Indian nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs) & Foreign Nationals.
- Aspirant belongs to J&K state will be eligible to apply for 15% All India Quota on the basis of self-declaration.
Adhaar Card Mandate:
- The Adhaar number is must to fill the NEET form.
- NRI Aspirant can also apply using the Adhaar number and passport number.
- PIO, OCI & Foreign national’s candidates can apply by Passport Number.
|Qualifying/Exam||Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam.|
|Appearing Candidates||Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible.|
|Subjects||In the qualifying exam, students should have physics, chemistry, and biology/biotechnology with English as the compulsory subject.|
|Percentage/Criteria||Minimum 50% marks for general, 45% marks for PH and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in the PCB group.|
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
Below we are providing the details about NEET 2019 exam pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Online Mode.
- Type of Questions: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Duration: 3 HOURS.
- Number of Questions: Total of 180 questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: 04 Marks will be awarded for every right question.
- Negative Marking: 01 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
NEET 2019 Syllabus
A common syllabus will be prescribed by MCI (Medical Council of India) for the NEET UG exam. NEET 2019 syllabus will contain physics, chemistry and biology subjects. Students can check the detailed syllabus from below:
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices, etc.
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- p-Block Elements
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Phenols and Ethers
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, etc.
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Plant Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Ecology and Environment
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biotechnology and Its Applications, etc.
NEET 2019 Admit Card
Below is the information about the Admit card after successfully submit the application form
- NEET hall ticket 2019 will be released in the 1st week of January 2019 (Feb exam) & 15 April 2019 (May exam).
- Candidate can download it using the internet online. Aspirant needs to affix the passport size photograph on the downloaded admit card format.
- Candidate can contact the officials in case of any mistake found in the admit card.
- Aspirant also got the admit card in their respective E-MAIL when they download they admit card online.
NEET UG Answer Key 2019
The authority will release the official answer key within the week of examination is held. Candidate can also challenge their answer keys if they are not satisfied with their result. Aspirant needs to pay 1000/- per questions and they have to log in on the website portal of NEET 2019 and do the further process.
NEET 2019 Result
Below are the details about the result,
- Candidate can check their result through online mode.
- The result will be announced in the 1st week of March 2019 (Feb exam) & 05 June 2019 (May exam).
NEET Cut Off 2019
Candidate need to secure marks more than cut off in order to qualify the examination, below are the details about
- Candidate can check the cut off through online mode.
- It will be released along with the result.
- The cut off will depend upon different factors like the number of candidates appeared in the exam, student’s performance, a difficulty level of the exam, etc.
- The previous year’s qualifying cut off(out of 720 marks) of NEET UG exam is mentioned below:
|OBC, SC & ST||288|
|UR – PH||324|
Stay Tune with Entrancezone.com, For more updates on NEET 2019.
nta neet 2019 official website, nta neet 2019 syllabus, nta neet 2019 syllabus pdf, nta neet 2019 latest news, nta neet 2019 brochure pdf, nta neet 2019 application form, nta neet syllabus, neet by nta.