NEET 2019: NTA (NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY) from now onwards is the concerned authority who is now going to conduct the NEET examination as per the declaration by MHRD. Earlier, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) every year conducts NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). NEET is a national level medical examination of the country. From the year 2016 onwards, All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) exam has been replaced by NEET examination. NEET 2019 is the gateway to offer admissions to deserving applicants in MBBS and BDS courses at the best colleges in India. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a gateway for admissions into medical and dental undergraduate courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country. The applicants who are interested in NEET 2019 can apply for the examination before the last date of application. NEET 2019 Application form is available from February 2019. After the release of official notice interested Applicants can apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2019).
The notification which released on 04 July 2019, states that candidates who wish or are willing to resign from the UG seat allotted/deemed/Joined through online 15% AIQ/Central Universities & ESIC UG 2019 Round 1 are advised to obtain the online generated resignation. The facility for online reporting of resignation is available on allotted college and will be available till 03:00 PM on 05 July 2019.
Candidates can apply for NEET 2019 February exam from 1 October 2018.
NEET 2019 Exam Date
Candidate can easily from the table below can check the important Dares of NEET 2019
|NEET 2019||Feb Exam Dates||May Exam Dates|
|Candidates can fill the NEET 2019 application form from||01 October 2018||Second week of Mar 2019|
|Last date to apply online||31 October 2018||Second week of March 2019|
|NEET 2019 Slot booking||To be announced||To be announced|
|Availability of admit card of NEET 2019||To be announced||To be announced|
|NEET 2019 Exam Date||03 to 17 February 2019||12 26 May 2019|
|Declaration of NEET Result of 2019||First week of March 2019||First week of June 2019|
Announcement of NEET 2019 Exam Date
Central Board of Secondary Education used to conduct NEET exam till now. NATIONAL TESTING AGENCY-NTA will organize NEET From 2019 onwards. NEET 2019 exam dates have been announced on 7 July 2018 via a press conference by the Union Minister of MHRD.
Candidate can check the Complete schedule by clicking HERE
NEET 2019 Latest Update
The latest update regarding NEET exam will be updated here.
- NEET 2019 Counselling Registration and Choice Filling (Second round) for 15% AIQ/Deemed/Central Universities & ESIC has been started from 06 July 2019.
- As per recent Supreme Court order, Now Aadhaar is not mandatory for enrolment in NEET Exam.
- The BHMS, BAMS, BUMS and Admission 2019 will be on the basis of NEET 2019. And there will NO CHANGE in the syllabus of NEET (UG) 2019 as per NTA notification.
- The NEET(UG) 2019 Syllabus will be exactly same as it was for NEET(UG) 2018. There is no change in the NEET 2019 Syllabus.
NEET 2019 Counselling:
Finally, after the result declaration, the merit list is prepared. The candidates whose name is on merit list will be invited for NEET 2019 Counselling. The NEET 2019 Counselling will begin from 12 June 2019.
- Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will be the conducting committee of the counseling process.
- The counseling committee of the respective states provides 85% State Quota seats.
- Candidates who have qualified the examination and are present in the merit list will have to register themselves online for counseling.
- Before the final allotment of seats for all applicants, mock counseling will also be conducted online to help refine the selection of colleges and courses of the applicants.
- On the basis of the ranking of the applicant in the merit list and his/her given preference, the Final allotment of seats will be done.
- The applicant will have to report directly to their allotted institute, after being successfully allotted seats, for document verification and payment of fees for the College/ University.
- Candidates will be allotted seats according to their ranking on the state merit list.
- The applicants will have to undergo document verification and fee payment after allotment and the mode of counseling will depend on the states.
NEET 2019 Result:
- Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details on the official website of NEET-2019.
- The authority shall release the NEET Result in online mode through the website.
- Applicants are advised to keep an extra printout of the result for further use.
- As per the guidelines from the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI, a merit list will be prepared for admission
How to download NEET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket?
The steps to download hall tickets for NEET exam is given below.
- The admit card for NEET 2019 will be released in the first week of April 2019.
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to download the Admit Card from the official website.
- The NEET authority shall not provide the admit card by post/courier.
- The Admit Card will contain details like Category, Photograph, Roll Number, Candidate Name, Father Name, Exam Date and Timing, Exam center and other details.
- Candidates need to bring the Admit Card in the Exam Center. Without Admit Card, Candidate will not be allowed to give Exam.
- Applicants are required to Preserve the admit card till the admission process gets over.
NEET 2019 Answer Key:
CBSE Board will release the NEET 2019 Answer Key for all sets. Applicants will be able to download the answer key only by online process. Candidates can get a rough idea of their performance in the entrance test through Answer Key. Answer key contains all the answers to those questions asked in the entrance test. Download NEET Answer Key- Click Here
- The answer key will be released within a week of examination.
- NEET Answer Key will be published via online mode through the website.
- Applicants can ensure by checking the answers with correct answer marked.
- Candidates may have an opportunity for the online challenge against the answer key.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- per answer challenged.
- The payment will be refunded in case the challenge is accepted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
How to fill the NEET 2019 Application Form
Given below is the detailed process of filling the application form. Following the steps, a candidate can easily complete the form in no time.
- Students can avail the NEET 2019 Application Form via online mode only. There is no provision to get the form offline.
- The Online Application Form is released from 08 February 2019.
- To fill the form, Candidates need to visit the official website at NEET.
- Candidates should have a valid Aadhar ID and other ID Proof as they will be needed while filling the form.
- Fill all the necessary details like personal Details, contact number, domicile, qualification, and other important information.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and index finger impression in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment using online and offline mode.
- Finally, After the payment is done, Candidates are advised to take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
States Participating in NEET 2019
These are the participating staties.
- Andhra Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- New Delhi
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
- Jammu and Kashmir
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2019
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfill in order to sit for the exam.
- Candidates should have passed 12th class or it’s equivalent.
- Subjects which should be studied at the 12th class level include Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a Compulsory subject.
- Students who are going to appear in 12th and have cleared class 10 are also eligible to apply.
- In the qualifying exam (PCB group), the candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks for General Category, whereas for General-Physically Handicapped Category, the requirement is 45% marks while for SC/ST and OBC Category, the requirement is 40% aggregate.
- Nationality Conditions
- Nationality: Applicant can be Indian/ Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Foreign National.
- For Jammu and Kashmir/Andhra Pradesh/Telangana states: NEET 2019 aspirants from J and K/AP/Telangana shall be given to an All India 15% quota only if they submit self-declaration of state resident.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian Nationals must produce Aadhaar Number details and fill the 18 digit number in the space while filling the application form and also bring the same to the examination.
- Age Limit
- Minimum Age: Candidate applying for NEET 2019 must be at least 17 years old as on or before 31 December 2017.
- Maximum Age: Candidates applying must be less than 25 years (for General Candidates) and 30 years (for SC, ST, OBC Candidates).
Category Wise Reservation of Seats
|S.No.||Category of the Applicant||Percentage of Reservation|
|1.||Scheduled Tribe Category (ST)||7.5%|
|2.||3.5.Scheduled Caste Category (SC)||15%|
|4.||Physically Handicapped Category||3%|
NEET 2019 Application Fees
Here is the fee to sit for the exam. Also, the payment methods are given below. Doubts regarding the same can be easily cleared after reading them properly.
|1.||General Candidates||Rs. 1400/-|
|2.||SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|3.||Physically Handicapped Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
Note: Candidates need to pay the fees in Offline mode through E-Challan by paying in the Bank or in Online mode by paying through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
NEET 2019 Syllabus PDF
The syllabus is drafted by Medical Council of India. And, the Question Papers for the test shall be based on a common syllabus. And, The Medical Council of India (MCI) published & recommended the following syllabus for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY ENTRANCE TEST for admission to MBBS/BDS courses across the country after review of various State syllabi as well as those prepared by CBSE, NCERT and COBSE.
NEET Physics Syllabus
NEET Chemistry Syllabus
NEET Biology Syllabus
Download NEET Complete Syllabus PDF here.
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern:
The exam pattern for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2019 is mentioned below:
- Exam Mode: The Exam for NEET 2019 will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based) only.
- Number of Questions: Total of 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Questions: There will be only objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Language: Question paper will be asked in 8 languages which are:
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology and Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the NEET 2019 exam will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Marks).
- Marks Distribution: The distribution of marks of NEET 2019 will be as per discussed below:
NEET 2019 Cut-Off:
The cut-off is the basic and minimum score which have to be secured by the candidate in order to qualify the examination. NEET 2019 Cut-Off will be based on several factors such as availability of seats, the number of candidates, and difficulty level of the examination etc. To NEET Cutoff 2019 Category wise- Check Here
- The cut-off is the minimum marks candidates are needed to qualify the examination.
- It will be released in the month of June 2017.
- It will be based on the number of students appeared in the exam, difficulty level and availability of seats and the results which will be declared in the First week of June 2019.
- The minimum qualifying marks should be 50% for general, 40% marks for reserved categories and 45% for General Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Recommended Books for NEET 2019:
Best Books for Biology:
- NCERT Biology Books: Class XI and XII
- Trueman’s Biology: Volume 1 and Volume 2
- Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips for NEET- Biology by MTG Editorial Board
- NEET Preparatory Series
- Trueman’s Objective Biology for NEET- M.P Tyagi
- Pradeep Publication’s Biology
- 40 Days Biology for NEET- S. Chakravarty
- Objective Biology by Dinesh
- GRB Bathla’s Publications for Biology
Best books for Physics
- NCERT books of class 11th and 12th
- Concept of Physics: HC Verma
- NEET Preparatory Series
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker
- 40 Days Physics for NEET- SB Tripathi
- Complete NEET guide: Physics- MTG Editorial
- Physics for NEET- C.P. Singh
- Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov
- Objective Physics: DC Pandey
- Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips for NEET – Physics Paperback – 2019
Best Books for Chemistry
- A Textbook of Organic Chemistry by Dr OP Tandon
- NEET Preparatory Series
- NCERT Chemistry for class 11th and 12th
- 40 Days Chemistry for NEET- Sudhanshu Thakur
- Objective NCERT at Your Fingertips for NEET – Chemistry by MTG Editorial Board
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd
- Objective Chemistry- R.K Gupta
- Complete NEET guide: Chemistry- MTG Editorial
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee for Inorganic Chemistry
- Dinesh’s Chemistry
NEET Registered office Address and Official Link
The Assistant Secretary (NEET)
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092
For students with Maths and Biology in 12th class, these students can appear for engineering entrance exam also. And JEE Main 2019 is the only gateway to secure admission in top most engineering colleges in India. click on the subheading and read complete information about Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2019.
Stay Tuned for More Updates about NEET 2019.
aiims 2019 application form, cbseneet.nic.in 2019 application form, neet 2019 application form instructions, cbse neet 2019, neet application form, neet exam 2019 date.