UPUMS CPNET 2020 Application Form will be released in July 2020. Combined Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET) conducted by Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPMS) has released the notification regarding the admission process in June 2020. Eligible candidates will have to fill the application form online and pay the required application fee. Candidates have to read the information brochure before filling in the application form. This exam is organised for admission to nursing courses offered by UPUMS. In the below article, a candidate can find all the details regarding UPUMS CPNET 2020 Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern etc.
CPNET 2020 Important Dates
In the table below is the schedule for the important dates and deadlines for Combined Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test 2020. Candidates are requested to submit the application form before the last date.
|Start of Online registration||25 July 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||10 August 2020|
|Release of admit card||25 August 2020|
|UPUMS CPNET 2020 Entrance Exam Date||01 September 2020|
|Release of Answer key||04 September 2020|
|Date for result declaration||05 September 2020|
|Last date for correction||06 September 2020|
|Release of merit list||08 September 2020|
|Date for counselling||Releasing soon|
UPUMS CPNET 2020 Application Form
The Application Form for CPNET 2020 will be released through the official website of Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences. Application forms have been released from 25 July 2020. Last date for submission of application form is on 10 August 2020. Candidates should check the Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form.
CPNET 2020 Application Form Fees:
The CPNET 2020 Application Form Fees will vary according to the category of the candidate. The application fees can be paid by Debit/ Credit Card/ Net banking etc. The application form fee for the different category is given below.
- General/ OBC: Rs 1000/- (One Thousand Only)
- SC/ ST: Rs 500/- (Five Hundred Only)
How to Fill UPUMS CPNET 2020 Application Form?
- Log in to the official website of UPUMS.
- Go to the student account.
- Carefully fill the details in the application form.
- Candidates will be required to upload his/her scanned passport size photograph(3.5×4.5cm) and signature in the prescribed size (30-50 KB) and format (jpg, png, gif).
- Pay the Application fees via Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking etc.
- Check all the details on the Application Form. No candidate will be allowed to change any information after submitting the Application Form.
- After registering the mobile number with the official website, an OTP will be received in the registered number.
- Click on Submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the acknowledgement slip for further purposes.
Combined Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria for CPNET 2020 in order to apply or the exam. Given below is the eligibility criteria for the exam.
- GNM (General Nurse and Midwifery)/ ANM( Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery): Maximum age should not go beyond 35 years (as on 31/12/2020)
- Other courses minimum age limit is 17 years.
- Only female candidates can apply to the ANM course.
- The applying student must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. Aspirants who will be passing their qualifying exam in 2020 can also apply but they are required to submit their mark sheet during the counselling process.
- If they are unable to produce the required document, the candidate will be removed from the counselling process.
State of Domicile:
- Candidate who has completed his schooling from the Uttar Pradesh would not have to submit a domicile certificate otherwise certification of domicile is necessary.
UPUMS CPNET 2020 Admit card
Admit Card for CPNET 2020 can be availed through online modes. Students can download the Admit card through the official website as well. This hall ticket will not be sent through the post to any candidate.
Here is the procedure to download the official website:
- Log in to the Official Website of Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences.
- Now go to the undergraduate courses section on the website.
- Link for the admit card will be visible, Click on it.
- The applicant will have to enter their name and password.
- Now download the admit card.
- The applicant will have to take a hard copy of the Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card and required documents.
- A payment of Rs. 350 should be paid by the candidate through the official website of CPNET if he/she loses the admit card. After then the process for obtaining a new admit card can begin.
- Exam centres will be in Saifi, Ettawa only.
- Candidate will not be allowed into the examination centre without the admit card.
- No change of examination centre will be permitted to the applicant.
Examination Pattern for CPNET 2020
- Exam Duration: 2 Hours
- Number of Sections: 2 Sections
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
Paper I (Only For Science Students)
|SUBJECT||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS|
Paper II (Only For Arts/Commerce/Other Students)
|SUBJECT||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS|
UPUMS CPNET 2020 Answer key
The answer key for Combined Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test will have following important points to cover.
- Answer key for CPNET 2020 will be released on the official website along with the result.
- Candidates can match their answers on their OMR Carbon copy with the available answer key.
- Any scrutiny of the result will be entertained only on the provided date with payment of Rs. 500 through the official website.
- The payment will be returned to the candidate if the correction is accepted by the required authorities
CPNET 2020 Result
Results of CPNET 2020 will be declared in the month of July. Students can download their result from the official website of Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences or UPUMS. The merit list for the CPNET 2020 will be available on the official website. No post or personal E-mail will be sent to candidate regarding the merit list.
How to download the UPUMS CPNET 2020 Result?
The following is the procedure to download the result from the official website.
- Log in to the Official Website of CPNET 2020.
- Click the link for CPNET results.
- Enter the name and Roll Number provided in the admit card
- A new screen will appear which will be the result.
- Download the Result.
- A print out of the result should be taken for further references.
The cutoff marks are important to qualify the Combined Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test.
- The cutoff details will be declared at the time of result.
- It is the minimum number of marks a student has to acquire to get admission.
- The minimum marks for passing the exam will be based on the average result.
The important point for Combined Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test 2020 counselling is given below:
- The selection for students for the counselling process will be according to the merit list.
- All the students with their names on the merit list are applicable for the counselling process
- Candidate will have to pay a requisite amount of Rs. 500 to participate in the counselling process.
- Selected candidates will have to deposit a demand draft of Rs. 5000 at the time of counselling.
- All the information regarding counselling and the subsequent admission process will be updated on the official website.
UPUMS CPNET 2020 Address and Information Brochure Download Link
|Address||Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences, safari , Ettawa (U.P)|
|For more updates check the official website here:||http://www.upums.ac.in/|
Download the CPNET information Brochure Here.
Stay tuned for Combined Paramedical and Nursing Entrance Test (CPNET 2020) conducted by Uttar Pradesh University of Medical Sciences (UPMS)
For more information regarding UP D.EL.ED 2020.
cpnet syllabus, www.cpnet.com 2019, cpnet books, cpnet saifai, cpnet admit card 2019, cpnet merit list 2017, cpnet 2019 syllabus, cpnet merit list 2019.