Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2023 Application Form will be released tentatively in the month of April. UK Sanskrit University B.Ed Entrance Test will be conducted at the state level once a year. Eligible candidates can download the application form through the official portal and send it to the university. Read the whole article to know more detail about USU B.Ed Admission 2021.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2023 Status
|Admission Notification||yet to release|
|Application form||yet to start|
|Exam date||yet to announce|
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2023 Dates
The important dates of Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed is given below.
|Beginning dates to avail application forms||23 April 2023|
|Last date to submit application forms via online||June 2023|
|The last date to submit the form to the university (in person or by the post)||June 2023|
|Downloading of Admit card||July 2023|
|Examination||04 July 2023|
|The release of Answer key||07 July 2023|
|Last date to submit/object the answer key||12 July 2023|
|Declaration of Result||15 July 2023|
|Counselling||Last week of July 2023|
These are the officially announced dates by the officials. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2023 Application Form - Admissions
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria first before filling up the application form. The complete information regarding the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Application Form is given below.
- Candidates can download the form through online mode from the official website or collect from the university offline.
- The last date to fill the application form is 11 June 2021.
- Application has to be submitted through offline mode in the university.
- Candidates can be requested to fill the form carefully because there is no provision of correction window.
- Fill the form with valid and working information completely because the incomplete filled form will not be accepted by the officials.
- Applicants must fill single form because multiple forms of a single candidate might be rejected.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2023 Application Fee
The detailed information regarding the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Application Fee is given below.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 600/-|
Mode of Payment: Candidates have to pay the fee through offline mode by demand draft and send to the following address:
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, Registrar
Haridwar-Delhi National Highway,
Pincode – 249402
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2023?
The procedure of filling the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) application form is given below.
- Visit the official website and download the form or visit the university and collect form.
- Fill the application form with details information.
- Paste photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Attach copy of DD along with application form.
- Post it to the university address.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian national.
- Age Limit: Aspirant must be minimum 20 years old as on 15 June 2023.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must hold a Bachelor level Sanskrit degree (based on the 10+2+3 system) or Master level Sanskrit Degree(M.A.).
- Marks Required: Candidates must secure 50% marks in their degree exam.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2023 Exam Pattern
The vital information regarding the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Exam Pattern is given below in the table.
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode(PBT)|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Types of question||Objective Type|
|Number of Question||200|
|Total Number of Marks||200|
|Marking Scheme||01 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking of incorrect attempt|
|Medium of Paper||Sanskrit|
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2023 Syllabus
The complete information regarding Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Syllabus is given below in the table.
|Sections||Topic||No. of Ques.||Marks|
|Section-A||Proficiency in the Sanskrit language||50 Ques||50 marks|
|Section-B||Mental ability||50 Ques||50 marks|
|Section-C||General Awareness||50 Ques||50 marks|
|Section-D||Academic aptitude & Academic Recognition||50 Ques||50 marks|
|Total||200 Ques||200 marks|
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
The detailed information regarding the Uttarakhand Sanskrit B.Ed Admit Card is given below.
- Admit Card will be released in the month of June/July 2023.
- Candidates can download the hall ticket online mode from the official website.
- Applicants have to enter the application number and date of birth to download the admit card.
- No candidate will receive the admit card through offline mode or post.
- Take the printout of the hall ticket because it is important documents.
- Candidates need to carry admit card in the examination centre.
- Without admit card student will be not permitted to enter the examination hall.
- In case, the applicant does not get hall ticket contact the official authority immediately.
How to download Uttarakhand Sanskrit B.Ed Admit Card?
The procedure of downloading the B.Ed Admit Card is given below.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Admit Card” link.
- Enter application number and BOD.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the download button.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2023 Results
The complete information regarding the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Result is given below.
- The result will be declared on 15 July 2021.
- Candidates can check their result online through the official website.
- Aspirants have to enter their admit card number and date of birth to view result.
- Take the printout of the result for further use.
- The selected candidate will be called for the counselling process.
How to check Uttarakhand Sanskrit B.Ed 2023 Results?
The procedure of checking B.Ed results is given below.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “Results” link.
- Enter admit card number and BOD.
- Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the download button.
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2023 Counselling
The complete important information regarding the counselling process is given below.
- The counselling round is excepted to be conducted in the last week of July 2023.
- Applicants need to register themselves for the counselling process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a counselling round.
- The counselling round will be completely offline.
- In counselling, applicants will be allotted seat in the university.
- Candidates are requested to bring all the important documents in the counselling along with one photocopy.
The list of the documents need to carry during the counselling round.
- Copy of the Application Form and payment acknowledgement slip
- Exam result
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Photo ID proof issued by the Government of India
- Caste/Category certificate (if applicable)
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2023 Reservation Criteria
The category-wise reservation is given below.
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Financially Weaker Section||10%|
Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2023 Highlight
The vital information regarding the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.ED Entrance Exam is given below.
|Exam Name||Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Admission 2023|
|Full-Form||Uttarakhand Sanskrit University Bachelor’s in Education|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Uttarakhand Sanskrit University, Haridwar|
What is the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Application Fee?
General/ OBC Candidates- Rs. 600/- and For SC/ST- Rs. 300/.
Who can apply for the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed 2020 Exam?
A Bachelor level Sanskrit degree (based on the 10+2+3 system) or Master level Sanskrit Degree (M.A.) with minimum marks- 50% mark.
How many Sanskrit Language questions will be in Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Exam?
There will be 50 Sanskrit Language questions in the Uttarakhand Sanskrit University B.Ed Exam.