IIPS Distance Education Admission 2021 is ongoing. The Result for Entrance Test will be announced on 05 May 2021. The International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai has started the need-based distance course with the recommendation of UGC in the field of population data analysis and the interrelationship between population and development namely; M.A. in Population Studies. Candidates must go through the article below for further details regarding the admission process.
The last date to apply for Post Doctoral Fellowship is 01 July 2021
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IIPS Distance Education Admission 2021(Ongoing): Application Form - Admissions
IIPS Distance Education Admission 2021 Important Dates
Below in the table the candidates can check IIPS Distance Education Admission Dates:
|Last date of submission of application form for Master and Doctor of Philosophy in
Population Studies/Biostatistics & Demography
(Ph.D.) and Part-Time PhD Programme
|18 March 2021|
|Last date to apply for Post Doctoral Fellowship||01 July 2021|
|Online release of admit card||03 April 2021|
|Entrance exam date||10 April 2021|
|Declaration of selected candidate for admission||05 May 2021|
IIPS Distance Education Admission 2021 Application Process
The application form can be obtained from the Head, Department of Extra-Mural Studies and Distance Education, International Institute for Population Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai-400 088 in person or by sending a self-addressed 50/- stamped envelope (25cm x 12cm) or can be downloaded from the official website of the institute. Candidates should make sure that application form must be completed and should be attached with the enclosures. The completed application form must be sent to Head, Department of Extra-Mural Studies and Distance Education on or before the last date of submission. Official Site- http://iipsindia.org/
Fee once deposited will not be refunded.
IIPS Distance Education Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
M.A in Population Studies: Admission to this course is open to all those with a Bachelor’s degree in any social science subject/Health/Maths/ Stats or any similar degree recognized by Indian/Foreign universities with 50 percentage marks for general candidates and 45 per cent marks for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and PWD category.
Candidates having a master’s degree and also those who are having work experience will be given due weightage. The cutoff percentage can further be reduced by the admission committee for candidates with any additional qualifications.
IIPS Distance Education Admission 2021 Fee Structure
|Processing Fee||INR 500/-|
|Tuition Fee (Course Fee)||INR 1500/-|
|Contact Programme Fee||INR 600/-|
|Examination Fee (per paper)||INR 200/-|
|Degree Certificate Fee||INR 200/-|
|Convocation Charge||INR 500/-|
|Course extension fee||INR 7500/-|
|Re-examination Fee (per paper)||INR 500/-|
|Re-evaluation Fee (per paper)||INR 500/-|
|Provisional Certificate Fee||INR 100/-|
|Transcript Fee||INR 500/-|
|Duplicate Certificate||INR 800/-|
|Duplicate ID Card||INR 100/-|
IIPS Distance Education Admission 2021 Important Guidelines
- There are 100 seats available for admission to this course. However, the Institute reserves the right to decide a number of students to be enrolled in each academic session depending upon the number of applications received.
- Selection of candidates for the course will be done by a selection committee duly constituted by the Director of the Institute.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be considered as per the Government of India norms.
IIPS Distance Education Admission 2021 Courses Offered
The institute offers M.A in population studies to eligible candidates. Given below is the list of components of teaching under this programme:
- Sociology, Psychology, and Anthropology
- Economics and Geography
- Statistical Methods
- Introduction to Demography and History of Demographic Data
- Fertility and Nuptiality
- Evaluation, Adjustment of Demographic Data and Population Projection
- Introduction to Demographic and Statistical Software
- Migration & Urbanization
- Historical Demography
- Gender and Reproductive Health
- Population & Development
- Research Methodology
- Concepts and Measures of Global Health
- Population Policies, Programme Evaluation of Health & Family Welfare Program
- Advanced Statistical Packages and their Application in Large-scale Data
- Morbidity, morbidity and Public Health
- Population Ageing and Health Transition
- Urbanization, Space and Planning
IIPS Distance Education Admission 2021 Important Links
- Candidates can download the IIPS Distance Education Admission Form 2021 from here.
- DOwnload the IIPS Admission 2021 Information Brochure Pdf
IIPS Distance Education Admission 2021 Highlights
|Admission Name||IIPS Distance Education Admission 2021|
|Conducting Body||International Institute for Population Sciences|
What is the fullform of IIPS?
IIPS stands for International Institute for Population Science.
Is IIPS distance education degree valid?
Yes, IIPS distance education degree valid.
Who conduct IIPS Distance Education Admission?
International Institute for Population Science, Mumbai conduct IIPS Distance Education Admission.
iips Mumbai admission 2020, iips entrance exam syllabus, iips admission 2020, iips Mumbai admission 2018, international institute for population sciences placements, iips entrance question paper, iips syllabus, iips Mumbai fee structure