XAT 2020 Application forms have been released on 23 August 2019. XAT 2020 is popular as Xavier Aptitude Test. Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) organizes this University Level Entrance Examination on the behalf of XAMI. XAT Examination takes place in more than 150 B-Schools of the country for offering admissions. This examination is the qualifying examination for the candidates to get admissions in management courses. XLRI is conducting XAT Examination for last more than 60 Years at an All India Level. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to XAT 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
The Exam is very close and every candidate must be ready with their Hall Tickets in their hands. The hall ticket is the most important document one should carry to the examination hall. Unable to do so can cancel the candidature of the student. It acts as id proof while sitting for the exam.
- XAT 2020 Application forms have been released on 23 August 2019.
XAT 2020 Important Dates
Given below are the dates for the XAT 2020 examination. Every candidate must go through it and for an update on the timetable, one should always stay tuned to us and the official website of XAT 2020.
|Release of Online Application Form||23 August 2019|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form||November 2019|
|Payment of Online Fee and Offline Fee||August 2019 – November 2019|
|Editing Details of Online Application Form||August 2019- November 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||December 2019|
|Declaration of Result||January 2020|
|Start of Counseling||January 2020|
Application Form for XAT 2020
XAT 2020 Application forms have been released on 23 August 2019.
General information about the application form is given below. Read them carefully.
- Firstly, the aspirants need to apply for XAT 2020 Examination through online mode.
- Then, the candidates should log in to the official website and also must register themselves by creating their new account. Also, the candidates will get unique XAT ID and password.
- Further, the students need to fill out all the required details such as personal details, contact details, academic details, etc.
- Also, the aspirants should upload their recent photograph and signature.
- Then, the candidates must pay the application form fee through online mode or offline mode.
- Finally, the applicants have to take the print of the confirmation page for future reference.
- The aspirants who are interested in XAT but are not interested in XLRI must pay Rs. 1,650 /- only.
- The aspirants who are interested in XLRI Programs must pay an additional fee of Rs. 300 /- each.
- The late fee for application form will be Rs. 2,000 /- (for XAT) and Rs. 500 /- (for XLRI Programs).
- The applicants can pay the application form fee through online mode (Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card).
- The candidates paying the application form fee through cash payment need to take a print of XAT Pay-In-Slip and pay the application form fee at any nearest IDBI Bank.
- The aspirants paying the application form fee through Demand Draft must make a Demand Draft in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur from any nearest bank.
XAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The applicants must be of Indian Nationality.
- Qualification: The aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree of the duration of minimum Three Years or equivalent in any stream from any recognized college/institution.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates who will complete their final examination by 10 June 2020 are also eligible for application.
- Foreign Candidate: Non-Residential Indian Candidates and Foreign Candidates are also eligible for application through Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) Score (except Dubai and Kathmandu where the aspirants have the option for appearing in XAT 2020 Examination).
XAT 2020 Syllabus
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||Geometry, Probability, Profit and Loss, Statistics, Trigonometry, Arithmetic, Direction sense and time, Data Interpretation, Mensuration, Algebra function, Speed and Distance, Table, Graphs, Heights and Distance, Clocks.|
|Verbal And Logical Ability||Grammar, Vocabulary, Critical Reasoning, Arguments, Para Completion, Para Jumble, Reading Comprehensions.|
|Decision Making||Arithmetic, Situational, Data Arrangement Test, Case lets, Analytical reasoning, Conditional and Grouping test, Reading Comprehension, Decision Making in the situation.|
|General Knowledge||politics, History, Sports, Business, International Relations, Merger and Acquisitions, Nation and States, Literature, Awards and Recognition, Economics, Society.|
|Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation||Quantitative Aptitude for CAT||Nitish K. Sinha|
|PSC for VA for CAT||Nitish K. Sinha|
|CAT 2020 Quantitative Aptitude||Gautam Puri|
|Wiley’s ExamXpert XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test)||Wiley India (Author)|
|Jabbing the XAT Mock Tests & Solved Papers||R K Jha|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||Study Notes Material On XAT Paperback – 2016||Sourav sir’s classes|
|Verbal Ability Comprehension for CAT/ XAT/ IIFT/ CMAT/ MAT/ Bank PO/ SSC 2nd Edition||Bharta Patodi and Aditya Choudhary|
|Decision Making||XAT 2016 Decision Making Online Coaching by Ravi Handa (Voucher)||Online Book|
|Target XAT 2017 (Past Papers 2005 – 2016 + 5 Mock Tests)||Disha Experts|
|General Knowledge||Objective General Knowledge||Lucent’s|
Candidates must check the exam pattern of the XAT 2020 which is mentioned below:
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
|Mode of Exam||Online Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|No of Sections||4|
|Total No of Questions||100 Questions|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Marking Scheme||0.05 will be deducted of every incorrect answer.|
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to XAT 2020.