XAT 2020 Result has been released by XLRI on 16 January 2020. XAT 2020 is also knowns Xavier Aptitude Test. This examination has been conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur on behalf of XAMI (Xavier Association of Management Institutes). The candidates can appear in this exam and on qualifying this exam they can get admission into the top tier business schools in India. Xavier Aptitude Test is a national level examination. Almost, 1 lakh students appeared in this exam the previous year and approximately 600 business schools accept XAT score for giving admission to the candidates in their MBA/PGDM programs.
Upcoming Application Form
- SRM Uni. Admissions Open Now Apply Now
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- GNIOT group of Institutes Admissions 2020 Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
Latest update of XAT 2020:
- XAT 2020 Results has been released on 16 January 2020(08:00 PM).
XAT 2020 Important Dates
Given below are the dates for the Xavier Aptitude Test 2020 examination. Every candidate must go through it and for an update on the timetable, one should always stay tuned to us and the official website of Xavier Aptitude Test 2020.
|Release of Online Application Form||23 August 2019|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form (without late fee fine)||30 November 2019|
|Submission of Online Application Form (With Late fee fine of Rs. 500/-)||10 December 2019|
|Submission of Online Application Form (With Late fee fine of Rs. 500/- for GMAT students)||31 December 2019|
|Payment of Online Fee and Offline Fee||30 November 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||20 December 2019|
|XAT Exam Date||05 January 2020|
|Declaration of Result||16 January 2020(08:00 PM)|
|Start of Counseling||January 2020|
XAT 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding XAT Result 2020 is given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about XAT 2020 Online: Result (16 January), Syllabus - Admissions
- The result of XAT 2020 has been result on 16 January 2020(08:00 PM).
- The result has been declared on the official website of XLRI.
- Candidate can check the scorecard individually.
- No candidate has scored 100 percentile
- XAT 2020 Merit Percentile score is based on the core three sections without GK section score
- XLRI to take into account the score of GK section in GD-PI-WAT process
- XLRI Jamshedpur shortlist is declared immediately after the release of XAT 2020 result
- No Negative percentile awarded to any XAT 2020 exam taker
How to check Xavier Aptitude Test 2020 Result?
The procedure of checking the result is given below:
- Visit the official website.
- Enter XAT 2020 Registration id and password.
- Your scorecard will be displayed.
- Check and verify your details & your percentage score, percentile score for each section as well as overall.
- Download your scorecard and take print.
XAT 2020 Application Form
XAT 2020 Application forms have been released on 23 August 2019. General information about the application form is given below. Read them carefully.
- Firstly, the aspirants need to apply for XAT 2020 Examination through online mode.
- Then, the candidates should log in to the official website and also must register themselves by creating their new account. Also, the candidates will get unique XAT ID and password. Click here for XAT official website
- Further, the students need to fill out all the required details such as personal details, contact details, academic details, etc.
- Also, the aspirants should upload their recent photograph and signature.
- Then, the candidates must pay the application form fee through online mode or offline mode.
- Finally, the applicants have to take the print of the confirmation page for future reference.
The application fee of XAT exam is given below:
- The aspirants who are interested in XAT but are not interested in XLRI must pay Rs. 1,700/- only.
- The aspirants who are interested in XLRI Programs must pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
- The late fee for application form will be Rs. 2,000/- (for XAT) and Rs. 500/- (for XLRI Programs).
- The applicants can pay the application form fee through online mode (Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card).
- The candidates paying the application form fee through cash payment need to take a print of XAT Pay-In-Slip and pay the application form fee at any nearest IDBI Bank.
- The aspirants paying the application form fee through Demand Draft must make a Demand Draft in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/C XAT” payable at Jamshedpur from any nearest bank.
XAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding Eligibility Criteria of XAT 2020 is given below:
- Nationality: The applicants must be of Indian Nationality.
- Qualification: The aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree of the duration of minimum Three Years or equivalent in any stream from any recognized college/institution.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates who will complete their final examination by 10 June 2020 are also eligible for application.
- Foreign Candidate: Non-Residential Indian Candidates and Foreign Candidates are also eligible for application through Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) Score (except Dubai and Kathmandu where the aspirants have the option for appearing in Xaviers’s Aptitude Test 2020 Examination).
XAT 2020 Syllabus
XAT 2020 Syllabus is enlisted in the table below.
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||Geometry, Probability, Profit and Loss, Statistics, Trigonometry, Arithmetic, Direction sense and time, Data Interpretation, Mensuration, Algebra function, Speed and Distance, Table, Graphs, Heights and Distance, Clocks.|
|Verbal And Logical Ability||Grammar, Vocabulary, Critical Reasoning, Arguments, Para Completion, Para Jumble, Reading Comprehensions.|
|Decision Making||Arithmetic, Situational, Data Arrangement Test, Case lets, Analytical reasoning, Conditional and Grouping test, Reading Comprehension, Decision Making in the situation.|
|General Knowledge||politics, History, Sports, Business, International Relations, Merger and Acquisitions, Nation and States, Literature, Awards and Recognition, Economics, Society.|
List of Books needed for the preparation of Xavier Aptitude Test 2020 is mentioned in the table below.
|Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation||Quantitative Aptitude for CAT||Nitish K. Sinha|
|PSC for VA for CAT||Nitish K. Sinha|
|CAT 2020 Quantitative Aptitude||Gautam Puri|
|Wiley’s ExamXpert XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test)||Wiley India (Author)|
|Jabbing the XAT Mock Tests & Solved Papers||R K Jha|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||Study Notes Material On XAT Paperback – 2016||Sourav sir’s classes|
|Verbal Ability Comprehension for CAT/ XAT/ IIFT/ CMAT/ MAT/ Bank PO/ SSC 2nd Edition||Bharta Patodi and Aditya Choudhary|
|Decision Making||XAT 2016 Decision Making Online Coaching by Ravi Handa (Voucher)||Online Book|
|Target XAT 2017 (Past Papers 2005 – 2016 + 5 Mock Tests)||Disha Experts|
|General Knowledge||Objective General Knowledge||Lucent|
XAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check the exam pattern of the XAT 2020 which is mentioned below:
|Mode of Exam||Online Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|No of Sections||4|
|Total No of Questions||100 Questions|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Marking Scheme||-0.05 (-1/4) will be deducted for every incorrect answer.|
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to XAT 2020.