KEE 2019 Application Form can be filled till 15 April 2019. Candidate should refer to it in case of any doubts. Candidates can fill the application form online, before the deadline for Karunya University Engineering Entrance Test. Submission of online applications will be available until the second week of April.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Some Basic Details About KEE 2019 Application Form
Karunya University released KEE 2019 Online Application Form on the official website on 08 October 2018. Link to apply online will also be available on this page. Apply by the latest and make sure to read all the instructions to reduce any further problems.
KEE 2019 Application Form Details
Availability of Application Form
Karunya University will release the Online Application Form of KEE 2019 on the official website of the university. Official website of Karunya University is http://www.karunya.edu/
Candidates will be issued Login ID and password after registration. Using these details they have to log in and fill the application form.
For those who have missed the last date for submitting application forms. And last date to fill the form is 20 April 2019.
KEE 2019 Application Form Dates
KEE 2019 application process start from
08 October 2018
KEE 2019 Last date to submit filled-in OMR sheet and online application
15 April 2019
How to apply For the KEE APPLICATION FORM 2019
Watch the following video to apply for KEE 2019.
Karunya Application Form Fee-
The details regarding the payment of Online Application Form Fee is as follows for KEE 2019:
- Rs. 750 (in case of Indian students)
- Rs. 2400 (in case of international candidates)
Modes of payment:
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking: Firstly, the applicant must download the application form online, fill his personal details and upload his Photograph and signature. Also, he needs to fill his bank details for the further payment procedure. Further, a candidate who has successfully applied for the examination and paid the relevant fees will receive an Application No. and a PassCode through E-mail/SMS.
- Apply online by Demand Draft: Then, the candidate must fill the demand draft details in his application form. Also, Demand Draft of any nationalized bank by the name of ‘THE REGISTRAR, KARUNYA UNIVERSITY’ payable at ‘Coimbatore’ will be acceptable. Finally, the applicants should write their Application number at the back of the DD and send the same to the address mentioned below.
The Admissions Officer,
Coimbatore – 641114,
Tamil Nadu, India.
- The application form fee can be paid through electronic fund transfer to the bank account of Karunya University. Bank Account Details of Karunya University are available below.
Name of Bank: Syndicate Bank8
Branch of Bank: Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore – 641 114
Account Number of Bank Account: 61372200013789
Account Name: Karunya University Fees Account
IFSC Code: SYNB 0006137
SWIFT Code: SYNBINBB027
4. Apply online with a Pin Mailer: Along with the hard copy of the application form, a pin Mailer is offered which comprises of an Application No. and a Pass Code. Using that application number or the passcode, the candidate can apply online.
5. Also, the karunya university Application Form Fee can be paid through cash (Indian Rupees) at Karunya University Cash Counter.
The students will get the acknowledgement of submission of the application form in the form of an E-mail or SMS. Candidates must save the same for a further proof purpose.
KEE Entrance Exam 2019
For admitting the candidates to different programs offered at Karunya University, there will be an entrance test. Karunya University will conduct this entrance test (KEE 2019). The admissions of the candidates are completely dependent on the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria, rank in the merit list, preferences, and also the availability of seats.
Educational Qualification for B.Tech Programmes
Applicants may check the minimum Eligibility criteria for KEE 2019. It is mentioned below.
For all B.Tech Courses except Biotechnology, Food Processing and Agricultural Engineering :
- The student must have passed Class 12th or its equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Or
- Candidate Should have qualified in 10+2 vocational stream (with subjects such as General Machinist, Electrical Machines and Appliances, Electronic Equipments, Draughtsman Civil, Auto Mechanic, Textile Engineering, etc) with anyone the Engineering related subjects namely Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics and should have obtained not less than 50%.
For Biotechnology and Food Processing Engineering :
- The candidate should hold the Class 12th certificate or its equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics Or
- The candidate who has not studied Mathematics in 10+2 should have passed Class 12th or its equivalent examination with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Zoology/ Botany/ Computer Science
Agricultural Engineering :
- The Student must have passed Intermediate/ Class 12th in PCM from a recognized Board/ University and should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
kee entrance exam application, kee application form 2018, kee entrance exam 2018, kee 2018 result, karunya university application form 2019, kee 2018 registration, karunya university application form 2018.