Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) 2018 is an entrance exam conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Also, it is an Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. Further, students can get admission to the second year of B.E./B.Tech and in 2nd year B.Pharmacy courses. So, all the important details about AP ECET 2018 are provided here. Candidates should go through the information about exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, etc. before applying for this entrance exam.
AP ECET 2018 notification
AP ECET 2018 application form has been released from 15 March 2018.
AP ECET 2018 Exam Date
Here, we are providing the exam schedule for the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic 2018. For the exact date sheet, visit the official page. Also, when the official datasheet is released, the updates can also be checked on our webpage.
|Submission of online application form15||15 March 2018|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||14 April 2018|
|Last date to submit application with late fee Rs. 1000/-||21 April 2018|
|Application correction||15 – 23 April 2018|
|Hall Ticket downloading||25 April 2018|
|Exam Date||3 May 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||5 May 2018|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||7 May 2018|
|Declaration of Results||10 May 2018|
AP ECET 2018 Application Form
After reading the AP ECET 2018 information brochure carefully, students can fill the application form. Before filling the application form, read the following instructions carefully. These will help the aspirants to clear all the doubts regarding the application form for AP POLYCET 2018.
- Firstly, candidates can fill the application form online only.
- While filling the application form, students have to upload the passport size photograph (size should be of 30 KB) and signature (20 KB)
- Finally, make sure that you take a printout of filled in application form for future record.
- Candidates can start registering and filling the application form from the third week of February.
- Candidates should note that a specific time period will be allotted for making alterations in the details filled in the application form. However, it is advisable not to rely on that and hence fill the form with utmost precaution.
AP ECET 2018 Exam Fee:
Given below is the fee for the application form without which the form is incomplete and the candidature is rejected. Also, below the aspirant can find the methods to pay the fee.
- The application fee can be remitted through online/payment gateway/net banking/Helpline centres (Polytechnics).
- The registration fee is Rs.400/- and can be paid at AP Online Centres in AP or via Credit/Debit cards.
APECET Eligibility Criteria 2018
The eligibility criteria are given below. Every candidate must make sure that they are eligible for the exam. If not then they will be rejected at the time of the counselling session.
- Domicile Requirement: Student must hold the Andhra Pradesh state domicile.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have a Diploma in B.Tech/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Minimum Marks: Students must obtain 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Nationality: Student should belong to the Indian National.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E. /B.Tech. /B. Pharmacy course.
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
Given below is the pattern of exam. It does not change every year. Thus Candidates can also practice using the previous year question papers.
- Language: English language only.
- Type of Question: The exam will be of Objective Type.
- Exam Duration: 3 hours duration only.
- Maximum Questions: The whole paper will be consisting of 200 questions.
|Engineering Stream||Maximum Marks||Remarks|
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
|Engineering(Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics and Communications/Computer Science/Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/ Biotechnology as the case may be)||100||Separate question paper for each branch of Engineering|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics) Stream|
AP ECET 2018 Syllabus PDF
AP ECET Syllabus contains the topics and subjects that one had studied in their qualifying examination. Also, examination Paper is prepared from subjects such as Mathematics, Chemistry & Physics and questions will also be prepared from the engineering branches, like Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical, Computer Science, etc. So, students can study all these subjects included in these branches. A candidate should prepare accordingly. Also, the conducting body released the syllabus for Diploma Holders in Engineering, Diploma Holders in PHARMACY and B.Sc.(Mathematics) Graduates.
Download the APECET 2018 Syllabus PDF here.
Tips to Prepare for AP ECET 2018
Follow the given point to score well in the upcoming exams
- Firstly, solve previous year’s question papers.
- Also, study thoroughly the whole syllabus.
- And, prepare as per the latest exam pattern.
- Further, create a regular study schedule and follow it strictly.
- Accordingly, start preparation before two to three months of the exam.
- Last but not the least, buy best books which contain the latest syllabus.
AP ECET 2018 Hall Ticket
AP ECET hall ticket will be available on the website. Also, it is issued in last week of April 2018. It will bear all the details required such as the name of the candidate, date and venue of exam etc. Furthermore, candidates are required to bring one photo ID proof along with admitting card to enter the examination centre. it should be kept in mind that admit card is essential to sit for the examination. No candidate can appear for the exam without the admit card.
AP ECET 2018 Result
The result is available only on our official website only. And, students can download their rank card from the website after the declaration of the result. Further, on the basis of candidate’s marks secured in the entrance examination, officials create a merit list.
AP ECET 2018 Counselling
Students who are qualified the entrance exam can attend the counselling for admission into various engineering & pharmacy colleges. Admission will be provided on the basis of scores in AP ECET. APSCHE conducts the web counselling for the qualified students. Students have to reach one of the 18 helpline centres for certificate verification.
For more details click here.
Read about AP EAMCET Here.
ap ecet 2018 application form