DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Assam will conduct Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020. Also, this is a state level entrance examination that offers admission in various polytechnic colleges of Assam for the Diploma courses. Further, DTE conducts this examination every year and a huge number of aspirants appear for this examination. Assam PAT is one of the state level polytechnic exams conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. It is also called as Assam Polytechnic Admission Test. It offers admission to the eligible candidates seeking admission in various Diploma courses in the state of Assam. The admissions are offered by many polytechnic institutions and colleges of the Assam state
Upcoming Application Form
- CBSE 10th & 12th Board Dates Apply Now
For further information in details regarding Assam PAT 2020 candidates must go through the article given below:
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2019 Important Dates
|Online Registration Available||3rd week of March 2020|
|Online Registration Close||1st week of May 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Fee||2nd week of May 2020|
|Download of Admit Card||2nd week of May 2020|
|Exam 2020 Dates||3rd week of May 2020|
|Announcement of Result||1st week of June 2020|
|Counselling||1st week of July 2020|
Polytechnic Assam 2020 Application Procedure
- Firstly, the aspirants must belong to Assam State.
- And, the candidates must fill the Assam Polytechnic Form 2020 from the official website.
- Also, DTE, Assam will release the application form from 01 March 2020 and the last date for the same will be 12 April 2020.
- Finally, the applicants must take a printout of the submitted application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Assam Polytechnic PAT 2020 Application Fee
The applicants must pay an application fee of Rs. 400. Also, the candidates must pay this application fee through Challan at any nearest branch of State Bank of India. Further, the Challan will be system generated after successfully submitting the Online Application Form.
Application Fees Details:
- The application fees will be INR 400/- which is to be paid along with the submission of the application form online.
- Candidates can submit the fees both through online as well as offline mode as per their preferences.
Online Mode: Through Debit/ credit cards or Net Banking.
Offline Mode: Through Challans in any branch of State Bank India. Bank Challan will be generated after registering online.
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
Documents Required to fill the Application form:
- Class 10th and 12th Certificate and mark sheets, Image of the Left Thumb Impression and Graduation certificate and mark sheet if applying for PG courses.
- Candidates require their ID proof or Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter\’s identity card, Passport, College ID Card.
- Candidates also need to have relevant category certificates( SC/ST/ OBC) as per mentioned in the application form.
- Candidates also need to attach their scanned photograph/ signatures.
Assam PAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The aspirants must belong to Indian nationality.
- Domicile: The applicant must be in possession of the domicile of Assam state.
- Age: An applicant must be at most 21 Years of Age (as on 1 August 2020).
- Qualification: The aspirants must have passed Class X or equivalent from a recognized board or university with Mathematics and Science as the compulsory subjects. For applicants belonging to the Unreserved category, the minimum required marks to be eligible are 40% (in average). For SC applicant, required marks are 35% while for ST students, minimum marks are 30%.
- Conducted by: Directorate of Technical Education: Assam Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019
- Marks Required: At least 40% aggregate marks( general category), 35% aggregate marks (SC Category ) and 33% aggregate marks (ST Category).
Assam PAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern form Assam PAT 2020 below:
Mode of Exam: Offline mode only.
Duration of Exam: 2 hours.
Subjects: Science, Mathematics, General English & General Knowledge.
Total No. of Questions: 100 questions
Maximum Marks: 100
Type of Question:
|Science & Mathematics||Multiple choice questions|
|General English & General Knowledge||Objective & Subjective|
Assam PAT 2020 Exam Centers
- Assam Engineering Institute, Guwahati
- Nowgong Polytechnic, Nagaon
- HRH the PoWIET, Jorhat
- Dibrugarh Polytechnic, Dibrugarh
- Silchar Polytechnic, Silchar
- Bongaigaon Polytechnic, Bongaigaon
- Diphu Polytechnic, Diphu
- Assam Textile Institute, Guwahati
- PCPS Girls’ Polytechnic, Guwahati
- Baksa Polytechnic, Belguri Pathar
- Barpeta Polytechnic, Barpeta
- Dhemaji Polytechnic, Silapathar
- Karimganj Polytechnic, Maizgaon
- Lakhimpur Polytechnic, Bihpuria
- Goalpara Polytechnic, Goalpara East
- Nalbari Polytechnic, Chandkuchi
- Kamrup Polytechnic, Baihata Chariali
- Sibsagar Polytechnic, Demow
- Sonitpur Polytechnic, Dhekiajuli
- Mangaldoi( Centres to be notified)
Assam PAT 2020 Syllabus
Assam PAT 2020 will comprise of the syllabus of class 10th or equivalent. Topics from subjects like Mathematics & Science and General English & General Knowledge will be covered. Candidates can check the complete syllabus from the DTE, Assam website.
Download Assam Polytechnic Entrance Question (Sample) Paper Here.
Assam PAT 2020 Admit Card
Assam PAT 2020 Admit card will be released from 02 May 2020 on the official website, Candidates can download they’re admit cards/hall tickets online by entering their login details. Only those candidates who have submitted the application form and paid the fees will be able to download admit cards/hall tickets.
Steps To Download The Admit Card:
Follow the given steps to download the admit card.
- Firstly, Log on to the official website and click on PAT 2020. In the next page, click on
“Applicant Login” situated in the top Menu bar, an Applicant Login Screen will appear. Sign
in your account using your ‘Application Number’ & your ‘Date of Birth’. You’ll be taken to the
Applicant Login Page.
- Now, click on ‘Download Admit Card’ option.
- Lastly, your Admit Card will be generated. Candidates must not forget to take the Print out of the ADMIT CARD.
Assam PAT 2020 Results
Assam PAT 2020 results will be released after the examination on the official website. Candidates can check their results from the official website by entering their login details. Through results, candidates can check whether they are eligible to take admission into various Diploma courses in the state of Assam. Only the qualifying candidates will be allowed to take part in counselling.
Assam PAT 2020 Counselling
Assam PAT 2020 counselling will be started from 14 June 2020. The authority has released the notification regarding the counselling procedure on the official website. Counselling will be done on the basis of the score of entrance exam and interviews. The counselling procedure will be started after a few days of the result. Only qualified candidates will be allowed to download their call letter from the website through online mode. Candidates called for counselling have to report on the prescribed date and time at the given venue. If they come after reporting the time they will not be considered for counselling.
Documents Required At the time of counselling:
- Hardcopy of the Online filled Application Form and fee slip
- Admit card
- High School pass marks sheet and Certificate as a proof of date of birth
- Pass Marks sheet of 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- NCC/NSS/Sports/Extra Curricular Certificates (if claiming for weightage),
- Category Certificates for SC/ST/OBC*/Defense Personnel or dependant/ PH/FF dependant, issued by competent authority.
- Passport size photograph of the candidates
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates related to Assam Polytechnic Exam 2020.
assam polytechnic age limit. assam polytechnic entrance question paper. assam polytechnic 2019, assam polytechnic entrance exam 2019, pat 2019 assam, assam polytechnic entrance syllabus, polytechnic admission test 2019.