Birla Institute of Technology & Science Pilani organizes an online test inviting admission for the integrated 1st-year-degree courses at BITS three campuses situated in Pilani, Hyderabad, and Goa. Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test, commonly known as BITSAT 2018 is a university level exam. BITSAT 2018 Application Form is going live on 19 December 2017 and will be available until 13 March 2018 till 5pm. Candidates must check the eligibility for the BITSAT Online Test before applying for the same. This article will give proper insight regarding how to fill the application form including other necessary details. Please find the application link at end of this article.
BITSAT 2018 Application Form Date
The last date for submitting BITS, Pilani application form will be 13 March 2018.
The application form will be available in online mode only. Finally, No need of sending the filled form through the post. Yet, Candidates must retain the printout for future correspondence. A separate application for B.Pharma course is available. And Candidates should fill the B.Pharma separately.
How to Fill BITS, Pilani Application Form
The steps to fill the BITSAT Application form 2018 are as follows:
- Visit the website www.bitsadmission.com
- Now candidate should click “Apply for BITSAT 2018” to begin the process.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully.
- Then, Click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Candidates will need to provide the basic details for registering online then “Proceed” button should be clicked.
- Here applicant should enter the required details such as Name, DOB, Marks, test centre options etc with utmost care.
- Press the “Submit” button after completion.
- At last candidates need to pay the fee using either net banking/credit card/debit card or Bank Challan method.
- After submission of a form, please keep a printout of application form safely till the admission process is on. It will be required during the later stages of the admission process.
BITSAT 2018 Application Form Fee
The BITSAT Application fee is 2200 INR (For male candidates) and 1700 INR (for female candidates). If Applicants (both male & female) who opt for Dubai (test centre) then in that case fee will be 50 USD. Candidates can remit the fee via online such as Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card and offline methods as e-Challan etc.
BITSAT Registration Process 2018
First of all, prior to filling the BITSAT 2018 Application form the candidates must keep the following documents. So, the application procedure will be easy for them. http://bitsadmission.com
The document required are are as follows:
- XIIth standard Marksheet.
- Valid Email address.
- Also, the candidates Mobile Number.
- Permanent Address.
- Net Banking Details.Credit Card/Debit Card details.
BITSAT 2018 Application Form Correction Process
The exam conducting body provides applicants with a chance to edit the submitted BITSAT Online Application Form (if any error is present). Candidates can make the corrections between 14-18 March 2018 . Candidates who have completed the form in all regards to fee payment will be allowed to do the correction in their form.
The university will also conduct slot booking where candidates can choose their choice of exam centre. Once slot booking starts, candidates should quickly log in and fill their choices.
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on BITSAT 2018 Application Form.”