GCET 2019 Application Form will be released by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa and candidates can fill it from 02 April 2019. GCET 2019 is a state level entrance test. Students can get admission in various technical, architecture and other courses on qualifying the exam. There are two forms GCET Form-A and GCET 2019 application form-B. And, the candidates have to apply for GCET through Form-A. Moreover, the Form-B will be filled at the time of counselling only. The completely filled application form must be sent to the DTE, Goa and other specified locations before the last date of application form submission. Further, the applicant must obtain acknowledgement card, registration number, as proof of submission of the application form of GCET. Read the article and clear all your doubts regarding filling up of GCET 2019 Application form.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
GCET 2019 Application Form
Documents Required for GCET 2019 Application Form
- Three passport size photographs.
- Xth Passing Certificate
- Std XII Exam certificate
- Demand Draft of GCET Application Fee
- The students those have already passed or are appearing at HSSC or equivalent exam is eligible to apply.
- English, Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects with optional subject among one of the Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology/Chemistry.
- Candidate must have secured 45% for general & 40% for reserved categories.
How to Fill GCET 2019 Application Form?
The application process for Goa CET 2019 is very simple and applicants can easily apply. The candidates have to follow the following steps for filing the application form:
Step 1- The Candidate must visit the gcet 2019 official website where the web link of the Application form known as Form A’. And, The forms will be available from 02 April 2019. Candidates can access the official page through the link provided here.
Step 2- Applicants have to take a printout of the application form on an A4 sheet and fill it in their own handwriting. The fields included in the form are listed below:
- Personal Details – Name of the Candidate
- Parents’ Name
- Contact Details
- Qualification details – Last passed examination,
- marks obtained
- Admission details- Desired field,
- Desired College
GCET Subject Codes:
After filling all the details, the candidate must paste a recent passport size photograph and put the signature on the application form.
GCET 2019 Application Form Date
|GCET 2019 Starting of application form||First week of April 2019|
|GCET 2019 Last date of submission of application form||Last week of April 2019|
GCET Application Form Submission
After filling the entire form the candidate must submit the form. Before the final submission, the applicant must thoroughly go through the entire form (Factual details, Spellings, Tick marks etc.).
Goa Common Entrance Test – GCET Form.
Also, Before the final submission, the applicant must thoroughly go through the entire form (Factual details, Spellings, Tick marks etc.)
Finally, The candidates must go to the Application Reception Centre printed on the application form. And submit the hard copy of the application form in person along with the following documents:
This Form should be submitted along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 1800/- in favour of “Director of Technical Education” payable at Panaji.
3 recent passport size photographs.
- All the necessary qualifying documents. These should be self-attested.
Finally, The last date to submit the GOA GCET 2019 Application form will be 08 April 2019. However, the candidates can submit the GCET Form 2019 with the payment of late fee of 1500/ Rs.
Candidates should prepare their 11th and 12th Maths, Physics, Chemistry and biology thoroughly for acing this exam.
Stay tuned to entrancezone for more info.