GCET 2019 Application Form will be released by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa and candidates can fill it from 25 March 2019. GCET 2019 is a state level entrance test. Students can get admission in various technical, architecture and other courses on qualifying the exam. There are two forms GCET Form-A and GCET 2019 application form-B. And, the candidates have to apply for GCET through Form-A. Moreover, the Form-B will be filled at the time of counselling only. The completely filled application form must be sent to the DTE, Goa and other specified locations before the last date of application form submission. Further, the applicant must obtain acknowledgement card, registration number, as proof of submission of the application form of GCET. Read the article and clear all your doubts regarding filling up of GCET 2019 Application form.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
GCET 2019 Application Form
Documents Required for GCET 2019 Application Form
- Three passport size photographs.
- Xth Passing Certificate
- Std XII Exam certificate
- Demand Draft of GCET Application Fee
- The students those have already passed or are appearing at HSSC or equivalent exam is eligible to apply.
- English, Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects with optional subject among one of the Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology/Chemistry.
- Candidate must have secured 45% for general & 40% for reserved categories.
How to Fill GCET 2019 Application Form?
The application process for Goa CET 2019 is very simple and applicants can easily apply. The candidates have to follow the following steps for filing the application form:
Step 1- The Candidate must visit the GCET 2019 official website where the web link of the Application form known as Form A’. And, The forms will be available from 25 March 2019. Candidates can access the official page through the link provided here.
Step 2- Applicants have to take a printout of the application form on an A4 sheet and fill it in their own handwriting. The fields included in the form are listed below:
- Personal Details – Name of the Candidate
- Parents’ Name
- Contact Details
- Qualification details – Last passed examination,
- marks obtained
- Admission details- Desired field,
- Desired College
GCET Subject Codes:
After filling all the details, the candidate must paste a recent passport size photograph and put the signature on the application form.
GCET 2019 Application Form Date
|Application Form Available||25 March 2019|
|Last date to submit application form and access admit card||30 March 2019|
|Last date of submission of application form and collecting admit card with late fee||26 April 2019|
|Examination date||07 – 08 May 2019|
GCET Application Form Submission
After filling the entire form the candidate must submit the form. Before the final submission, the applicant must thoroughly go through the entire form (Factual details, Spellings, Tick marks etc.).
Goa Common Entrance Test – GCET Form.
Also, Before the final submission, the applicant must thoroughly go through the entire form (Factual details, Spellings, Tick marks etc.)
Finally, The candidates must go to the Application Reception Centre printed on the application form. And submit the hard copy of the application form in person along with the following documents:
This Form should be submitted along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 1800/- in favour of “Director of Technical Education” payable at Panaji.
3 recent passport size photographs.
- All the necessary qualifying documents. These should be self-attested.
Finally, The last date to submit the GOA GCET 2019 Application form will be 08 April 2019. However, the candidates can submit the GCET Form 2019 with the payment of late fee of 1500/ Rs.
Candidates should prepare their 11th and 12th Maths, Physics, Chemistry and biology thoroughly for acing this exam.
Stay tuned to entrancezone for more info.
gcet. official website, gcet 2019 exam date, gcet 2018 official website, gcet 2018 application form, gcet exam, gcet exam 2019 gujarat.