GEEE 2019 Application form was released on 30 November 2018. All the B.Tech aspirants can apply for this exam. It will be a 90-minute multiple choice paper. GEEE 2019 important dates have been announced. Galgotias University is a co-educational private university in Greater Noida in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is one of the top Universities in India. For the academic year, 2019-2020 Galgotias University will admit the eligible candidates for its undergraduate courses based on Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Galgotias Universities, Greater Noida and is commonly called as GEEE 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Every year GEEE is conducted for admission in B.Tech, Integrated B.Tech and Management programs. Interested applicants can check all the relevant important dates, application forms, eligibility criteria, selection and counselling procedure, courses offered and fee structures of Galgotias University for 2019 in the following article.
Latest Update: GEEE 2019 Notification has been released. Application Form has been released on 30 November 2018. Click here for form.
JEE Main 2019 April application form will be made available from 08 February 2019. Click here for application form submission.
GEEE Important Dates:
The application forms for Galgotias University admissions for the academic year 2019-20 are available from 30 November 2018.
|Availability of online application form||1 December 2018|
|Last date to apply the online application form||31 May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||12 June 2019|
|Date of the Galgotia Engineering Entrance Examination||15 June 2019|
|Timings of the exam||10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.|
|Result Announcement Date||22 June 2019|
GEEE Application Form 2019
Candidates can get the GEEE 2019 Application Form in the following modes. A candidate must fill up the application form before the last date expires and should ensure there are no mistakes in the application form or they will be rejected.
|Online mode||The online examination forms are available for all the interested aspirants on the official website of the Galgotias University or the link for application forms will also be hosted here on this website after the forms are issued.|
|Offline mode||Candidates can get their Application Forms from the Admissions Office of the Galgotias University after making the payment of the Application Form fee via Cash or Demand Draft payable at Galgotias University|
Application Fee Payment:
Given below is the fee an aspirant is supposed to pay in order to sit for the exam. The application cost given below is the cost that will include the cost of application form, Information Brochure of the university and Examination fee. There are different methods to pay the fee amount. The last date to pay the fee is along with the last date to fill the application the form is 31 May 2019.
- All applicants need to pay Rs. 500/- via online (Credit/Debit Card/Netbanking/Paytm wallet)in the name of the university as the Application form fee. It should be noted that Application fee once paid cannot be refunded.
- After successful payment of the fee for GEEE 2019, all candidates receive one system generated unique identification number (UID) which will be required throughout the admission process.
- After this, an auto-generated email or SMS will be sent to the candidate’s email ID /registered phone number for all further notifications.
GEEE 2019 Details:
Admission based on GEEE 2019 (Galgotia Engineering Entrance Examination)
Exam Category: University Level/National
Exam level: Undergraduate (UG)
Conducting Institute: Galgotias University
Galgotias University Entrance Highlights
Name of Examination
|Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Galgotias Universities|
State Level Exam
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in B.Tech and Management programs.|
Mode of Examination
|Duration of the exam||
Galgotia University Admission Process
- Candidates are required to appear in GEEE for B.tech programs. Galgotia Engineering Entrance Examination will be held on 15 June 2019. And results will be declared on 22 June 2019.
- Candidates who manage to get good grades will be called for counselling on different dates depending on the ranks achieved.
- Admissions will be provided in different B.Tech branches to the candidates depending on the availability of seats in the same.
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination Eligibility Criteria
Following are the Eligibility Criteria Listed below. Every candidate must make sure they fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to take admission to the university or they will be rejected at the time of counselling.
|Qualifying examination||10+2 ( or Secondary School Certification Examination) from any recognised State Board or Central Board or other equivalent examination,|
|Compulsory Subjects in Class 12||Physics, Chemistry, and Maths (PCM)|
|Required pass percentage in Class 12||50%|
GEEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for GEEE 2019 will consist of 3 sections. The detailed topics under each of the sections are mentioned below:
|Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure||Sets, Relations, and Functions||Physics and Measurement|
|Chemical Equilibrium||Complex Numbers, Linear Inequation, Linear Programming||Kinematics|
|Chemical Kinetics||Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combination||Laws of Motion|
|Solutions||Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions||Work, Energy, and Power|
|Chemical Thermodynamics||Matrices and Determinants||The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body|
|Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry||Limit, Continuity, and Differentiation||Gravitation|
|Solid State & States of Matter||Integration and Differential Equations||Properties of Bulk Matter|
|Surface Chemistry||Straight Lines and Conic Sections||Thermodynamics|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Statistics and Probability||The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry||Oscillations and Waves|
|Chemistry of Representative Elements||Electrostatics|
|Transition Elements Including Lanthanoids||Current Electricity|
|Nomenclature and Basic Concepts in The Organic Chemistry||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Hydrocarbons||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I,II,III||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Co-Ordination Chemistry and Organometallics||Optics|
|Molecules of Life||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Polymers||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Electronic Devices & Communication System|
Important Books For Preparation
|Book||Name of the Author|
|Concepts of Physics 1||H.C. Verma|
|Concepts of Physics 2||H.C. Verma|
|Objective Chemistry for Engineering Entrances – Vol. 1||R.K. Gupta|
|Objective Chemistry for Engineering Entrances – Vol. 2||R.K. Gupta|
|Mathematics for Class 12 by R D Sharma (Set of 2 Volume) (2018-19 Session)||R.D. Sharma|
|Problems In MATHEMATICS with Hints and Solutions||V. Govorov, N. Miroshin and S. Smirnova|
GEEE 2019 Admit Card:
The Hall Ticket of GEEE 2019 will contain all the details of applicants.
- The admit card provides identification and verification of the candidates.
- It contains information about the candidate’s name, gender, Father’s name, category. Centre name and code, reporting time etc.
- The admit card will be issued from 12 June 2019.
- Hence, It is a mandatory document to enter in the examination hall to appear in GEEE 2019 or else his/her entry will be restricted
- Hall ticket will not be sent by post to any of the candidate, it has to be downloaded.
- Any violation of the rules will lead to cancellation of the candidate from admission & disqualification of the candidate.
- Candidates must sit in the allocated seat & maintain silence during and after the test.
- Candidate must sign the attendance sheet in presence of invigilator.
- No written material is allowed inside the examination hall nor any electronic device like Mobile phone, calculators, cameras or any music devices.
- No one will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the completion of the entire exam time.
- Any type of eatable are not allowed inside the examination hall except the water bottle.
GEEE 2019 Result and Selection Process:
- The selection procedure is solely on the basis of the merit list published along with Results.
- Moreover, the cutoff of GEEE 2019 will decide whether a candidate will be able to get admission into the University or not.
- Also, the University will declare its minimum marks criteria after the entrance examination.
- Most noteworthy, the cutoff of GEEE 2019 will be on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the examination.
- And Results will be announced on 22 June 2019.
Galgotias University Counselling
After completing the verification process, candidates can attend their respective counselling. Candidates cannot change the courses that are allotted to them under any circumstances and therefore will be final. Important documents needs to be with the candidate during counselling are:
- GEEE 2019 Admit Card.
- Class 10 mark sheet.
- 10th Passing certificate.
- Class 12 mark sheet.
- 12th Passing certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration certificate (if available).
- Character Certificate.
- Demand draft (DD) in favour of Galgotias University.
- 8 Passport Size photos.
GEEE Model Test Paper:
|Performance||GEEE Rank holders 1 to 10||Rank holders 11 to 20||Rank holders 21 to 30|
|Scholarship||75% Tuition Fees Waiver||50% Tuition Fees Waiver||25% Tuition Fees Waiver|
Note: “Subject to renewal every year based on academic performance and discipline at the campus.”
Examination venues of GEEE 2019:
The various test centres assigned for conducting GEEE 2019 are as follows:
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Patna|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu, Samba|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Hubballi(Hubli), Kalaburagi(Gulbarga), Mangaluru(Mangalore), Mysuru(Mysore), Shivamogga(Shimoga), Udupi|
|Kerala||Kannur, Kozhikode, Thrissur, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur-Ganjam, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Hooghly, Kolkata, Siliguri|
GEEE Fee Structure
Candidates can check here under:
|Course||Duration||Tution Fee (P.A.)||Exam Fee (P.A.)|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Civil Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Mechanical Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Automobile Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electrical and Electronics Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electronics and Communication Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Electrical Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialisation in Embedded System||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons) in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialisation in VLSI||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Chemical Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) Computer Science Engineering||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization.||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Open Source Software & Open Standards.||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering in Business Analytics.||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization) in Computer Networks & Cyber Security||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Internet of Things & Intelligent System||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Data Analytics||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B.Tech (Hons.) in Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Graphics & Gaming||4 years||1,70,000||10,000|
|B. Tech./B.Tech (Hons.) in (ECE) in Internet of Things (IOT)||4 years||1,49,000||10,000|
Boys Hostel (in Campus) Fee
|Hostel Fee (AC)||2 Seater||1,40,000 per annum|
|Hostel fee (Non-AC)||2 Seater||1,00,000 per annum|
Girls Hostel (in Campus) Fee
|Hostel Fee (AC)||3 Seater (attached toilet)||1,40,000 per annum|
|Hostel fee (Non-AC)||3 Seater (attached toilet)||1,15,000 per annum|
Please find the detailed course wise fees structure with tuition fees, exam fees, hostel fees and duration. http://www.geee.in/fees-structure.asp.
Galgotias University Courses offered:
Applicants can check computer Science & Engineering courses offered by university
|1.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Cloud Computing and Virtualisation in association with IBM.|
|2.||Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Telecom Informatics in association with IBM.|
|3.||Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Open Source Software and Open Standards in association with IBM.|
|4.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Mainframe Technology in association with IBM.|
|5.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) in Business Analytics in association with IBM.|
|6.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Computer Networks and Cyber security.|
|7.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in the Internet of Things.|
|8.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Big Data.|
|9.||B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) with Specialisation in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.|
Bachelor of Technology (BTech.) Programmes:
- Computer Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- B. Tech+ MBA (5 years Integrated Dual Degree Programme)
- Automobile Engineering
- Integrated Tech. + M. Tech. Programmes:
- B.Tech.+ M.Tech, in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- B.Tech. +M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering (CE)
- Also, Integrated B.TECH.+ M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- B.Tech.+ M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering (EE)
- B.Tech + M.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- And, Integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech in Civil Engineering (CE)
GEEE 2019 Scholarships
The top rank holders will also be given scholarships based on their merits and performance. Detailed information is framed in the table:
|GEEE Rank holders 1 to 10||75% Tuition fee waiver|
|GEEE Rank holders 11 to 20||50% Tuition fee waiver|
|GEEE Rank holders 21 to 30||25% Tuition fee waiver|
Official site: geee.in
- Galgotias University provides 100% placements record for the year 2016 for B.Tech.
- Students 322 companies visited campus for recruitment with highest offered placement was 15 Lakhs package.
- Average placement offer for B.Tech. was 6.2 LPA.
Plot no.2, Sector 17-A, Yamuna Expressway,
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
For more Information please go to the official website.
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on GEEE 2019.”
geee placement, geee cut off, geee college, geee ranking, geee result 2018, geee 2018, geee scholarship, geee in.