The JEE Advanced 2018 Registration will open in April 2018 to May 2018. Applicants can find all the important dates related to JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Process in this article. Candidates can register for JEE Advanced only through the online portal. The registration process is three step process such as filling registration form, uploading of scanned certificates and fee payment. Only, those candidates having scores either equal or above the JEE Main Cutoff marks for JEE Advanced can apply. Also, each and every candidate must satisfy the specified eligibility criteria without fail prior to registration. Another fact to keep in mind is that JEE Advanced 2018 will take place online.
This time the last date to fill the JEE advance application form has been extended for two days with the late fine. Hence the students can register themselves in May 2018 as well with the late fine.
Also, each and every candidate must satisfy the specified eligibility criteria without fail prior to registration. Further, the Candidates must read all the instructions provided in the JEE Advanced information brochure carefully.
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Process
The table provides the important dates for JEE Advanced Registration:
|Registration starts||April 2018|
|Last Date for Registration||May 2018|
|Admit Card Download(Online)||May 2018|
|JEE Advanced Exam Date||20 May 2018|
Important Steps JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Process
The steps for JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Process is as given below:
First of all, the Candidates need to log in using their JEE Main 2018 log in credentials. And, then provide the basic data including the language of question paper (English or Hindi), cities for the examination, and mobile or landline number etc.
Secondly, the Applicants need to enter their roll number, password and security pin of JEE Main 2018. Further, they need to choose a new password for JEE Advanced 2018 and keep it safely for future use.
Further, the system will redirect to a page having candidate’s details of JEE Main Application Form. And, here the applicants need to enter the number of attempts.
And, the Applicants have to select three Exam Cities from the exam center list. Moreover, the chosen centers must be in the same IIT zone.
Then they must select the language of question paper (Hindi or English). And, mention whether he/she belongs to DS category or not. Finally, the candidates who need a scribe should mention it.
Note: The organizing institute which is IIT Madras will not entertain any request for change of center/language of question paper. Hence candidates are advised to fill the application form with utmostr care.
Uploading Scanned Certificates
Candidates must upload the scanned copies of required document. The list of required documents is given below:
Documents Required For JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Process:
- Class 12th (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those who appeared in 2018)
- Birth certificate OR Class X certificate.
- A color photograph not taken earlier than six months. And, the candidate face must be identifiable from the photograph.
- Scanned copy of applicant’s full signature
- The Scanned copy of left-hand thumb impression
- Gazette notification showing the change of name in case of a name change.
- OBC-NCL certificate (form EC2) issued on or after June 1, 2018.
- Caste certificate for SC and ST (from EC1)
- Disability certificate (form EC3) issued by a district medical board.
- Dyslexic candidate needs to submit the form EC6.
- Request letter to the Chairman of the respective Zonal IIT through the form EC5.
- Form EC3(PwD certificate) OR from EC6(certificate for a dyslexic candidate).
- Certificate (form EC4) issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi.
- Candidates who have given class 12th examination outside India will have to submit a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities stating that their examination was equivalent to the Class 12th.
JEE Advanced Registration Fee Payment Mode
Applicants can pay application fee using any of the following three modes-
- Through SBI Debit Card/Internet Banking
First of all, the candidate needs to click on “Pay Registration Fee” Button. Then the page will be redirected to State Bank Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) page. Here the applicants can select Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking as per their convenience. And, candidates can print the “Registration Form” with Unique Registration Number after successful fee payment.
- Cash using SBI Branch Option
Applicants must click on “Pay Registration Fee” Button and the page will be redirected to State Bank Multi Option Payment System (MOPS) page. Further, the candidate has to select “SBI Branch” for making cash payment. Consequently, a challan will be generated, and the cash payment will be done through the challan. Applicants can print the “Registration Form” with Unique Registration Number upon successful payment.
- Payment for Dubai Exam Centre
Those candidates whose exam center is Dubai should pay the fee as applicable via International Debit/Credit Card issued by foreign banks.Moreover, the cards must be issued outside India. The fee amount is mentioned in the above table. Moreover, the payment in USD is not permitted via Debit/Credit Cards issued in India. After successful payment, applicants can print the “Registration Form” with Unique Registration Number.
JEE Advanced Registration Process – Category wise Fee
IIT Madras, the organizing institute of JEE Advanced 2018, has announced the registration fees for various category applicants. Thus candidates should check which criteria they fulfill and pay the fees accordingly.
|In India||Female||Rs 1200|
|SC, ST, PwD||Rs 1200|
|Outside India (For SAARC Countries)||All Candidates||USD 135|
|Late Fees||USD 80|
|Outside India(Non-SAARC Countries)||All Candidates||USD 270|
|Late Fees||USD 80|
Additional Information for Candidates for JEE Advanced – 2018
- The candidates who are eligible for JEE Advanced 2018 need to register again later at the official website after the availability of Mains result.
- It is mandatory for the aspirants to appear in both the papers of Advanced examination to become eligible for admission to IITs.
The Application form for Jee advanced will be open for first 2,20,000 successful candidates of Mains exam. The Advanced is a second stage exam while the Mains is qualifying exam for admission into IITs.
Finally, the Admit Card of JEE Advanced 2018 is available online in May.
The official website of JEE Advanced is http://jeeadv.ac.in/