Firstly, JEE Advanced 2019 Paper Pattern contains information about the total number & types of questions, exam duration, marking scheme, etc. Also, it is helpful for the students to make themselves well-acquainted with the exam scenario. Further, there will be two question papers. Also, each paper will consist of three separate sections namely Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Hence, the applicants must check the Exam Pattern of JEE Advanced 2019 Paper I and II in the article below. The jee advanced paper total marks are 372, each question paper carries 186 marks.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
JEE Advanced 2019 Paper Pattern
Firstly, the exam is bifurcated into two papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2. Also, the conduction of both the test papers will happen on the same date – 20 May 2019.
|Paper 1||9 am to 12 noon|
|Paper 2||2 pm to 5 pm|
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
The Question papers will be available in two languages i.e. – English and Hindi. Also, candidates can choose either of the two languages at the time of application form filling.
But, new JEE Advanced 2019 Paper Pattern will have three sections:
Both Paper I and Paper II are for 3 Hours. Also, the total number of questions is 54 and 186 marks in each paper(As per 2016 Exam Pattern). And, the question will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with the objective-type question and numerical questions as well.
Paper 1: Each category has 3 sections and details of the section are given below.
- Part-A has 10 MCQ’s. Each question has 4 options with only one correct answer.
- Part-B has 5 MCQ’s. Each question has 4 options with one or more correct answer(s).
- Part-C has 5 questions with single digit integer ranging from 0 to 9.
Download JEE Advanced Paper Pattern PDF Here.
JEE Paper 2 pattern for 2019 will be divided into 3 parts.
- Part-A: 1st part going to have 8 MCQs. With 4 options (potential answers) with one correct answer.
- Part-B: 2nd will have 8 MCQs. Each question with four different options with one correct answer. The exam will contain Four paragraphs including Data interpretation, practical aspects, as well as the thesis. Each paragraph will contain two questions.
- Part-C: 3rd part consists of 4 different matching list type questions. Matching options codes like a, b, c, and d will be there in two separate lists. Based on the given codes, Applicants have to choose correct answers from the furnished options.
IIT Pattern Change latest news 2019
|Jee Advanced Registration||Advanced Exam Dates|
JEE Advanced Pattern 2019 Highlights
- Exam Conducting Body: IIT Roorkee – JAB
- Number of Papers: 2 Papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2) Paper 2.
- Sections in Question Paper: 3 Sections (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics).
- Total Marks: 372 Marks
- Types of Question: MCQs (Objective Type Question-Answer)
Moreover, the official website of JEE Advanced 2019 is http://jeeadv.ac.in/
Finally, “Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding JEE Advanced 2019 Paper Pattern“.