Karunya University, Coimbatore carries out KEE 2019 Counselling. And, the admission authorities will conduct a single window counselling process for those who have scored qualified marks in Karunya Engineering Entrance Exam. While Candidates will get different dates on the basis of their rank in the examination.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
It is a multi-phase process which includes document submission, document verification, and fee deposition. While the results are available, the qualified students will get an Email/ SMS regarding the details of their session. And accordingly, they have to be present with all the documents on the counselling venue, day and time.
Note: The selected candidate must be present in person at the time of his session. But, as a result, Candidates should remember the day, time and venue given by the admission authorities.
As a result, Candidates should remember the day, time and venue given by the admission authorities.
Procedure for KEE 2019 Counseling
- The aspirants who qualified KEE 2019 Examination will receive a message from Karunya University. The message will be sent either through SMS or through E-Mail.
- The message will contain all the information related to the schedule and venue of counselling of the candidate.
- The candidate must report in person at the allotted venue for counselling as per the schedule.
Requirements to Report for KEE 2019 Counseling
- For getting selected for the counselling of KEE 2019 held by Karunya University, candidates must qualify the Karunya Entrance Examination 2019.
- But, Karunya University, Coimbatore (exam conducting body) will decide the counselling schedule as per the ranks of the candidates.
KEE 2019 Important Dates
|Application Form Starts||08 October 2018|
|The last date to submit the fully filled application form.||15 April 2019.|
|KEE spot registration date.||13 – 22 April 2019.|
|Issuing date of admit card of KEE 2019.||The third week of April 2019.|
|Entrance exam||27 April 2019|
|The announcement of results of KEE 2019.||30 April 2019.|
|Commencement of counselling for the past students.||01 -10 May 2019|
Karunya University Seat Allotment
KEE 2019 Counselling session for KEE 2019 started after the result is announced. Counselling has been started from 01 May 2019.
And it will be only for students who want to take admission for B. Tech. and M.Sc. courses. While Allotment of a seat will be on the basis of the following two criteria:
While Allotment of a seat will be done the basis of the following two criteria:
- Rank of the candidate in KEE 2019.
- And, Availability of seats for the same.
During KEE 2019 counselling, the candidates need to pay the admission fee of KEE 2019 at the time of counselling only. The admission fee can be paid either in cash or through Demand Draft. In the case of payment of admission fee through Demand Draft, candidates need to draw the DD of KEE 2019 for Rs. 50,000 in favour of “The Registrar, Karunya University” payable at Coimbatore. The venue for KEE 2019 counselling will be as mentioned below.
Coimbatore – 641114
KEE 2019 Counselling Documents
Before the seat allocation process starts, the selected candidates must bring the required documents verified by a concerned authority.
Finally, at the time of the session the candidates should bring the following documents with them:
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheets
- 10th and 12th Passing Certificates.
- Photo ID proof (license, passport, school ID etc.)
- KEE 2019 Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Counselling call Letter
- Also for Christian minority certificate and Jesus call partner (only in case of Christians)
- Further, attested copy of community certificate from Revenue Officer/ Tahsildar/ Magistrate.
- Demand Draft for the purpose of payment (in favour of “The Registrar, Karunya University” payable at Coimbatore)
It is mandatory to bring all the documents mentioned above in KEE Counseling 2019. Without the presentation of these documents, a candidate will not get the permission for the counselling process.
The official website of KEE 2019 is http://admissions.karunya.edu/
kee entrance exam 2019, kee entrance exam 2019, kee exam 2019, karunya university entrance exam 2019.