NMAT 2019 is also known as NMIMS Management Aptitude Test is conducted by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies. Also, it is an online examination conducted for admission in B.Tech and MBA undergraduate courses. Further, it’s one of the prestigious exams in the engineering career. Then, the application form for the entrance test can be submitted online in March 2019. So, candidates can read the article for details about NMAT UG 2019 like Eligibility, Application Form, Syllabus, Details.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main April Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- SRM Univ. B.Tech Admission Open Apply Now
- UPES Admission 2019 Batch is Now Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- KIIT Bhubaneswar Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Banasthali University (Women Only) Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Visit NPAT 2019 for engineering and other UG courses.
NMAT UG Engineering Exam Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
Apply for Top & Best Colleges Here. Apply Here
|NMIMS Management Aptitude Test|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Engineering, Management|
Mode of Examination
NMAT UG 2019 Important Dates
The dates are yet to be released by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
|Availability of online Application form||Last week of March 2019|
|Last date of Application form submission||Second week of April 2019|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Last week of April 2019|
|Examination date||May 2019|
|Announcement of result||June 2019|
All the dates mentioned above are announced as per last year’s record. There is no official information released by the university and will be updated as soon as it is released.
NMAT UG Engineering 2019 Notification
NMIMS offers admissions in courses: Management, Engineering, Architecture, Science, Pharmacy, and Commerce. Application forms and all other details regarding registration into NMAT UG Engineering 2019 will be updated shortly as soon as there is any information available on the official website.
NMAT UG Engineering 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate applying for NMAT UG Engineering 2019 should be Citizen of India.
- Candidate should have passed or is appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognised board in single attempt.
- Candidates having a diploma in IB are eligible to enrol for the examination.
- Clearing the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) from a distance learning program is not valid.
- Candidate should have secured an aggregate of 50% in Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics. Shirpur Application can have a minimum aggregate of 45% in the above-mentioned subjects.
- Upper Age Limit for Applying in the Entrance exam is 25 years.
- Candidate must have passed English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in a single attempt in 10+2 or equivalent.
NMAT UG Engineering 2019 Application Form
Firstly, the application form for NMAT UG 2019 will be available from Last week of March 2019. Also, Mode of Application will be online only. The last date for submission of the form will be around second week of April 2019. But, the above-mentioned schedule is tentative and can be changed by NMIMS.
The candidate will have to upload a passport size photograph in accordance with the size requirement mentioned in the application form.
Also, the candidate will have to pay a specified Registration Fee for enrolment into the Examination.
- Rs. 1800/- One school course
- Rs. 3000/- Any course in two separate schools
- Rs. 4000/- Any course in three separate schools
- Rs. 5000/- Any course in four different schools
Further, payment can be made online via Credit / Debit Card or through Net Banking. Moreover, details in the application form should be authentic and any discrepancy might result in the rejection of the candidate. The candidate can take out a printed receipt for future use.
NMAT UG Engineering 2019 Registration Form
Firstly, for NMAT UG 2019 Registration, students will have to visit the official website, once the application forms are available. Then, candidates will have to upload the passport sized photograph and signature. Also, they should fill all the details to the best of their knowledge. And after successful submission of the application form, the student will have to pay the prescribed fee.
Finally, the candidate should take a printout of the generated Application Form and preserve it for future reference. Moreover, any discrepancy should be reported to the concerned authority.
NMAT UG Engineering 2019 Paper Pattern
NMAT UG 2019 will be an online examination, which will take place in May 2019. Candidates can see the exam pattern in this column.
- The entrance exam will consist of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) types.
- Entrance paper will test the English language proficiency, Comprehension skills and Current Affair and General and Legal Awareness of the Candidate.
- There is a provision for negative marking. Every incorrect attempt will deduct ¼ of the marks allotted for that question.
- The expected difficulty of the exam will be easy to moderate.
There will be a total of 120 questions designed to test the above-mentioned skills of the candidate. For exact details and marking scheme. Candidates can visit this website once the information brochure is available from the official university.
NMAT UG Engineering 2019 Syllabus
NMAT UG 2019 will be divided into three sections namely language skills, quantitative skills, and logical reasoning. Examination paper will be mainly designed to check the aptitude and logical reasoning of the candidate.
NMAT UG Engineering 2019 Admit Card
- Firstly, any aspirant can download the Admit Card for NMAT UG 2019 from the official website a week before the examination.
- No offline admit card will be provided.
- Admit Card will be available to only those aspirant, whose application form and payment have been successfully done.
- Candidates should verify their registration ID, Enrolment Number, Name and other details carefully, and report to the concerned authority in case of any discrepancy.
- Also, the candidate should take a printout of the Admit card and carry to the Examination Centre. Candidates with no admit card will not get the permission to enter the examination centre.
- Students must preserve the Admit Card for NMAT UG 2019 Counselling procedure.
NMAT UG Engineering 2019 Answer Key
Candidates applying for NMAT UG ENGINEERING 2019 can download the answer key after the exam from the official website for NMAT. Candidates can visit NMAT. For question paper and the answer keys, the student will have to sign in to his account on the above-mentioned website and download both the documents.
Official Website: www.nmat.org.in
NMAT UG Engineering 2019 Result
Candidates can get the results of NMAT UG 2019 in the last week of May. On the basis of Result, merit list will be made and Selected candidates will receive an Email regarding the same and will be further notified about the admission procedure. The schools will also get a copy of the result, to which the selected candidate had applied. Counselling usually commences a week after the declaration of results. On the basis of the performance in NMAT UG 2019 and Personal Interview’s during the time of counselling, any candidate will get the college of his/her choice.
NMAT UG Engineering 2019 Counselling
Selected Candidates will get the information about the details of counselling through Email. They should carry all the required documents including Mark sheets and passing certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Checklist for the documents regarding counselling:
- Counselling letter provided by the authority in the Email.
- Admit Card
- 10+2 Mark sheet
- 10+2 Passing Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph (carry at least 6)
- Proof of Identity mentioned in the Application Form.
- The certificate stating the category in case the candidate belongs to a reserved category (SC/ST/OBC)
- Other Documents that were available in the information brochure.
On the basis of marks in the Entrance exam, performance in the personal interview and vacancy in the desired course and college, the candidate will get the admission.
For any further details regarding NMAT UG 2019, or any updates for exact dates for examination, and results, Candidates should keep checking this website frequently.