Odisha DET 2019 Diploma Entrance Test offers admission to students in different Diploma Courses at Polytechnic colleges of Odisha State. And, the Diploma Courses in which colleges offer admissions will be Diploma Engineering / Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry) / Non-Engineering Diploma / Diploma in Film and Television. Also, The Directorate of Technical Education and Training of Odisha will be monitoring the admission process of Odisha DET 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Given here are the complete details related to Odisha DET 2019.
The OJEE 2019 tentative Exam Dates are announced. And Examination will be held twice in a year, read OJEE Updates Here.
Odisha Diploma Entrance Test Highlights
Name of Exam of Examination
|Odisha Diploma Entrance|
Commonly Known As
|Exam Conducting Body||Diploma Courses at Polytechnic colleges of Odisha State.|
Purpose of Exam
|Admissions in Diploma Engineering|
Odisha DET 2019 Important Dates
|Odisha DET 2019 Application process commence from||February 2019|
|Last date of application procedure||April 2019|
|Last date for submission of application fee||April 2019|
|Publication of merit list||May 2019|
|commencement of Counselling||July 2019|
Odisha DET 2019 Application Form
- Aspirants must read the information brochure carefully before proceeding to fill the application form.
- Aspirants can fill the application form through online mode only.
- Aspirants can fill the Online Application Form from the official website before the deadline for submitting the application form.
- The deadline for submitting the Online Application Form will be April 2019.
How to Apply for Odisha DET 2019?
The step by step procedure to fill the DET Odisha application form is given below:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on ‘New Candidate Registration’.
- Now, click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Read the instructions and click on the option ‘Click here to Proceed’.
- Fill your details i.e, personal, course applying, educational, communication & others.
- After that, the application form number will be generated.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading the images, proceed for the fee payment option.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Candidates should take printout of the application for further use.
Odisha Diploma Entrance Test 2019 Application Fee
Firstly, the applicants need to pay a non-refundable application fee.
- Applicants under General category have to pay Rs.150/- as application fee.
- The Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / PC / Women need to pay Rs.100/- as application fee.
- Moreover, the application fee can be paid either through online mode (Net Banking / Credit Card / ATM-cum-Debit Card) or through offline mode (E-Challan at any nearest branch of Axis Bank).
Odisha DET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks||Age|
|First Semester Diploma in Engineering / Technology||HSC / Class 10 or equivalent from recognised Board / University||35% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Science and English, and 30% in each subject||At least 14 Years for all courses except Mining and Drilling|
|Third Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering / Technology||10 + 2 or equivalent with PCM from CHSE, Odisha||35% marks||At least 14 Years. No upper age limit.|
|First Semester Diploma in Non-Engineering||10 + 2 or equivalent from CHSE, Odisha||35% marks. 30% in each subject||Upper age limit is 16 Years for HM and CT / MOM, and 14 Years for Beauty culture.|
|Film and Television||10 + 2 or equivalent in Science Stream from ICSE / CBSE / State Board||35% marks||16 Years to 28 Years (as on 1 June 2019). Relaxation of 3 Years to SC / ST.|
Result DET Odisha 2019
DET Odisha 2019 rank will be declared by the Authority after the verification of documents. Candidates must check their merit rank through online mode. merit list will be made ob the basis of marks obtained by candidate in the qualifying examination through web based e- counselling.
Counselling Odisha DET 2019
- After the declaration of Result, the applicants will get the information regarding counselling of Odisha DET 2019 through local newspapers of the state.
- The qualified candidates will be shortlisted for counselling on the basis of their ranks scored in the Exam.
- Document verification of the shortlisted applicants will also be carried out in the counselling process.
- Hence, the candidates whose names will be present on the merit list will have to present on the day of counselling along with their original documents for verification.
- The seat allotment will also be done during counselling.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to Odisha DET 2019.