The UPESEAT 2019 Registration Process has been started. The link will be given on the official website of UPES University. Candidates should check their Eligibility criteria before applying for the UPESEAT 2019. The UPES application form 2019 last date is 08 May 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
First and foremost every candidate has to register for getting the UPES Dehradun Application form 2019. Details regarding UPESEAT 2019 Registration Process are available in the article below.
UPES Exam Date 2019
|1||Start of application process||Availavble|
|2||Last date of submission of application form||08 May 2019|
|4||Commencement of application process for JEE Main qualified candidates||First week of May 2019|
|5||UPESEAT 2019 (Computer-based test only)||13 – 19 May 2019|
|6||Declaration of UPESEAT 2019 result||Third week of May 2019|
|7||Start Date of UPESEAT 2019 counselling||Last week of May 2019|
|8||Declaration of merit list for JEE Main qualified candidates||First week of June 2019|
UPESEAT 2019 Registration Process:
- Step 1 (Registration):
- Candidates can start the UPESEAT 2019 Registration Process by visiting the official website of UPES University.
- Visit the official website and enter all the required details i.e, Email, Contact no. and click on ‘Submit’.
- After pressing the submit button, Candidates will get an ONE TIME PASSWORD on their mobile number.
Once password verification is complete, Candidates can proceed by filling the Application Form.
- Step 2 (Fill the Form):
- Candidates will then move to the Online Application Page, where they will have to register using an ID or can sign in with their Facebook profile.
- After Signing in, Candidates will move to the Application Form Page, where they will have to enter the following details.
- Applicant Details:
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Category (Exam or Non-Exam)
- Desired Course
After selecting all the details, candidates have to select submit. They will get an email on their Email ID. Candidates will have to activate their account and set a password which will be used for future reference.
- Step 3 (UPES Dehradun Fee Structure):
- Candidates have to pay the fee using Offline or Online Mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee online by Net Banking and Credit Cards.
- They can pay the fee offline by Demand Draft.Demand Draft (DD) has to be drawn in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at Dehradun/ Delhi.
Application form fee:
|S.No.||Mode of availability of Application form||Application fee|
|1.||Candidates can collect UPESEAT 2019 prospectus and application form from UPES Enrolment Offices at Dehradun/ Delhi by paying||Rs 1850/-|
|2.||Candidates can collect UPESEAT 2019 through post/ courier/ Demand Draft*/online/ cash by paying||Rs 1850/-|
Step 4 (Academic Details):
Candidates will then have to enter the academic details which include:
- Year of Passing the Qualifying Examination
- Board of Qualifying Examination
- Marks Scored
- Marks Scored in Class 10th
Then, once all the details have been entered, Candidate can finally download the UPESEAT 2019 Application Form. Candidates will have to then send the Application Form along with the Demand Draft to the UPES University, Dehradun.
Offline Application Form
Candidates applying in offline mode can get the UPESEAT 2019 Application form from admission counters located in cities of Delhi, Dehradun, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata, Mumbai, Dhanbad, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore and Patna by paying the application fee of Rs 1850/- . Fill the application form and post it at UPES Enrolment Offices at Dehradun/Delhi.