For appearing in the entrance exam of AKTU, the candidate must fill UPSEE 2018 Application Form of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2018. UPSEE 2018 is a state level entrance exam. Qualifying candidates can avail seat at this prestigious university. First and foremost, the candidate should ensure their eligibility before applying. Candidate should fill the form before the last date to avoid last minute issues and appear for UPSEE 2018. The last date to apply for UPSEE 2018 application form will fall anywhere in the last week of March 2018. However, the online application form is available from February 2018. Finally, the academic committee of AKTU announced the UPSEE 2018 Exam dates i.e. 29th April (UG ) and 5th & 6th May (PG & LE)
How to fill UPSEE 2018 Application Form?
The various required information and documents for application form are given below which must be collected in before applying for the exam. The required information is given here:
- A personal mobile number and/or a personal E-mail id.
- A clear scanned recent photograph of the candidate which should be in the dimensions of a passport size (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm). The photograph must show the full face of the candidate with a clear background.
- A clear scanned image of the signature of the candidate (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
- A clear scanned image of the thumb impression of the left hand of the candidate.
To fill the application form
- Go to the official website of UPSEE 2018.
- Select the option to fill the application form.
- Fill in the correct details.
- Submit the form after completion.
- Do recheck everything before submitting.
If a form is incomplete or incorrect when submitted, the form will be rejected. Also, the candidate will be debarred from giving the exam.
After collecting this information the candidate must visit the link of “UP state entrance examination for UG (UPSEE 2018)” or “PG” in the case of Postgraduate courses such as MBA/MCA/MAM, to start filling up the application form for the exam. After clicking on this link, the candidate will be guided to the application form which will first contain the instructions and correct procedure for filling the application form. Candidates must read the instructions carefully and proceed to fill the application form. The application form consists of three parts:
- Registration part (consists of personal and related details)
- Scanned image of candidate’s photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- Payment page of examination fee. (Rs. 1000 for the Male candidate and Rs. 500 for Female/SC/ST candidate)
For more information about UPSEE, visit UPSEE official website http://upsee.nic.in.
UPSEE 2018 Application Form – Examination Dates
UPSEE 2018 Application Form will be made available by UPSEE. Forms will be available from 18 January 2018 until 28 February 2018. The last date to apply will be in March 2018. Furthermore, the examination dates are announced by AKTU. Dates are given below in the table.
Given here are the exact exam dates revealed by the board.
|1.||Application Form Starts||18 January 2018|
|2.||Form Submission Last Date||28 February 2018|
|3.||Form Correction Window||27 March 2018|
|4.||Form Correction Window Last Date||29 April 2018|
|5.||Download Admit card||11 April 2018|
|6.||Examination date||29th April (UG courses ) and 5th & 6th May (PG & LE courses)|
|7.||Result Declaration Date||On or before 30 May 2018|
|8.||Counselling Initiation||19 June 2018|
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on UPSEE 2018 Application Form.”