UPSEE 2019 Result has been released on 03 June 2019. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination is an objective type of having multiple choice questions. The medium for this exam is both online (computer based) as well as offline (OMR Sheets). Each correct answer will give the candidate 4 marks. The candidates must note that there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
The exam will contain a set of 11 papers in which there are divisions accordingly to the various subjects related to the courses offered by AKTU. Candidates should opt for the papers in relation to their choice of courses applied.
UPSEE 2019 Exam Result has been released on 03 June 2019. Click here> Result.
How to check the UPSEE 2019 Result
After the successful completion of the exam, the UPSEE 2019 Result will be available on the official website which the students can access by following these steps:
- Candidates must search for the link of results for UPSEE 2019 and read the article for all the doubts to be clarified.
- The link can be found below as well.
- This will open the official website of UPSEE (results page).
- The candidate must enter his/her roll number.
- Then he/she must click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be available on the screen.
- Candidate can download the result and it is also advisable for them to take an extra print out of it for any future use.
This result is helpful in getting admissions to many institutes in the Uttar Pradesh.
Uttar Pradesh Entrance Examination Result
Even before the release of the exam, the candidates can evaluate their performance by using the answer key released by official website of UPSEE. After the release of results, candidates can go through the cut off list to check whether they are eligible to take admission in their desired college and desired courses. However, if two or more candidates secure equal marks, then the exam conducting body will determine their inter merit ranks on the following criteria:
- Firstly, they will be evaluated by the number of incorrect answers attempted. A candidate who will give the lesser number of incorrect answers will get a higher merit rank.
- Secondly, for various courses, the intersection marks will be considered if two or more candidates get same marks in the exam. Also, the candidates with higher age will get a higher merit rank in case of a clash.
- check updated result on official website http://upsee.nic.in/.
Official Guidelines Regarding Evaluation and Declaration of UPSEE 2019 Results
The University-led down some rules for Evaluation and Declaration of UPSEE 2019 Result as mention in the attachment.
Counselling UPSEE 2019
Candidates whose names will be in the final merit list will be called for Counselling process. There will be 5 rounds of counselling which will be held one by one to fill the vacant seats.
First the candidate is required to Register themselves, the easy steps for Registration are given below:
- Visit the Official website, fill the required details, upload the documents required, proceed for Application fee payment.
- The documents will be verified at AKTU main campus.
- After the successful Registration, check the seats availability and proceed with online choice fiiling.
- On the basis of the candidate’s performance seats will be allotted to them.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information.
Refer link to counselling is here.