VIT University Vellore released VITEEE 2019 Online Application Form. The application form will be available online & offline methods. Aspiring candidates can fill the VITEEE application form now. The Last date for VITEEE application form submission is 28 February 2019. Application Form for VITEEE 2019 will be considered complete when the candidates pay the fee for the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
Highlights VITEEE 2019:
|VITEEE 2019 Application Form is available from||28 October 2018|
|Last date to submit VITEEE 2019 Application Form||28 February 2019|
|VITEEE 2019 Application Form Correction window||Upto 28 February 2019|
|Minimum qualification to fill VITEEE 2019 Application Form||60% in class 12th|
|Mode of application||Online and Offline|
|Documents required at the time of form-filling||Scanned copy of all academic certificates, recent photograph, and signature|
|Application fee for online mode||Rs. 1150/-|
|Application fee for offline mode||Rs. 1200/-|
VITEEE 2019 Application Form
For online application of VITEEE 2019, Aspiring candidates have to pay Rs.970/- through net banking/debit card/credit card, while applicants applying Offline have to pay the form fee through DD ‘Demand Draft’ of Rs.990/- in favor “Director-UG Admissions”, VIT University, Vellore – 632014.
Click Here to find VITEEE 2019 Application Form.
VIT University will conduct Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) 2019 in April for admissions to over 5,000 undergraduate engineering seats in various B.Tech programs across its two campuses – VIT Vellore and VIT Chennai.
How To Fill Application Form Online?
- Visit the Official website and click on the link ‘Apply For VITEEE 2019’.
- Fill your personal details and Click on ‘Register’ to receive the password via SMS.
- Login using your Id and Password to fill VITEEE Application form.
- Fill online Application form:
- Login using the registered Id and Unique password.
- Fill all the necessary details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Fee payment.
- After submitting the Application form, you will be redirected to the ‘Fee payment’ page.
- Choose the method of payment i.e. Credit Card/ debit card/ Net banking etc. and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Upload Documents.
- After payment of Application Fee, you will be Redirected to a new page.
- Upload the necessary documents required and click on ‘Submit’.
VITEEE 2019 OMR (Offline) Application Form
Candidates can get the offline Application form VIT University Campus, or designated Post Offices across the Country.
- Candidates can get a Kit from VIT University Campus after paying the Application Fee through DD drew in favor of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
- Along with the DD, candidates have to send the request for OMR Application form too.
- Candidates must write their Address and contact no. at the back of the DD.
How to Fill OMR?
- OMR is machine-readable, so handle the OMR with care. OMR will not be scanned properly in case of any physical damage to the OMR sheet.
- Use only black point pen to enter the required details.
- Use a pencil to shade the circle.
- Do not scribble anything over the Barcode.
- Affix a good quality photograph in the provided space. The photograph must not be attested or stapled.
- Take a photocopy of the OMR sheet for future reference.
The Offline Application form can be availed from any of these Post Offices:
|State||Name of Post office||Status of Post office||Pincode|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Port Blair||HPO||744101|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu Tawi||HPO||180001|
|Tamil Nadu||Anna Nagar(Chennai)
Anna Road (Chennai)
T. Nagar (Chennai)
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying to the VIT engineering entrance exam, Students must check that they are eligible according to VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
For UG – B.Tech admissions VITEEE 2019 will occur the online test for 2.30 hours. See the details of VITEEE 2019 Paper pattern in the table mention below.
|Subjects||Number of Question||Marks for each Question||Total Marks|
|Mathematics / Biology *||40||1||40|
The official website of VIT University is http://www.vit.ac.in/
“Stay informed about EntranceZone Latest updates and feature articles regarding VITEEE 2019 Application Form”