Firstly, Paper Pattern for VITEEE 2019 is available by VIT University for applicants, who will participate in the Engineering Entrance Examination, exclusively organized by VIT. Also, this national level entrance test for engineering students will be held in April 2019. Therefore, candidates should be familiar with the VITEEE 2019 Paper Pattern.
VITEEE 2019 Question Paper will only be in English and questions will be generally from Central Board of Secondary Education and the State Board of Higher Secondary Education syllabus as of now. So, aspirants can check VITEEE 2019 Paper Pattern on this page.
The Candidates are requested to give utmost attention during VITEEE Question paper selection (PCME / PCBE).
Also, Read complete information about VITEEE 2019 Here.
VITEEE 2019 Paper Pattern
Moreover, multiple choice questions will be asked in VITEEE 2019. So, the paper pattern for four subjects is below:
VITEEE 2019 Paper Pattern
- Firstly, applicants have to choose between Mathematics and Biology.
- Also, the combination of the given subjects must be chosen at the time of slot booking.
- Then, applicants, who will choose Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry, will be eligible for all B.Tech Programs offered at the VIT college.
- Further, candidates who chose Physics, Chemistry and Biology are qualified for B.Tech., Bio-Medical Engineering, Biotechnology and Computer Science and Engineering (specialization in Bio-Informatics) programs only.
- However, all questions will be of objective type. Also, one of the four options will hold the right answer.
- Finally, the duration of the entrance exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
VITEEE Paper Pattern Marking Scheme 2019:
Thus, a total of 40 questions will be given for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Also, 5 questions for the English section. Then, every question has one marks allotted to them. But, among all these, a total of 125 question will be given in the exam and the exam will have 125 marks in total. So, an elaborate table is below which describes the VITEEE Paper pattern 2019 for the student’s convenience.
|Topics||Total Number of Questions|
|Total number of marks||125 (No Negative Marking)|
Note – But, there will be no negative marking on the entrance exam.
VITEEE Paper Pattern 2019 Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Candidates will sit in front of a computer and the questions will be available on the computer screen. Also, they should select their answers using a mouse.
- The PC will be connected to a secure server, which will send encoded test progress through a protected and safe system.
- The students will have the option to explore independently through the question, i.e. forward and backwards in VITEEE 2019.
Programs Offered By Vellore College
VIT University has 2 campuses situated in Chennai and Vellore. Below is the list of B.Tech course offered in these colleges:
|Computer Science and Engg. (Spec. in Bioinformatics)|
|Computer Science and Engg. (Spec. in Information Security)|
|B.Sc. Computer Science|
|in Chemical Engg.|
|in Mechanical Engg. (Spec. in Energy Engg.)|
|B.Tech in Mechanical Engg. (Spec. in Automotive Engg.)|
|in Production and Industrial Engg.|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engg.|
|Electronics and Communication Engg. with Spec in an Internet of Things and Sensor|
|Vellore and Chennai Campus|
|Computer Science and Engg.|
|in Civil Engg.|
|in Mechanical Engg.|
|In Electrical and Electronics Engg.|
|In Electronics and Communication Engg.|
|School of Mechanical Engg. (SMEC)|
|School of Information Technology and Engg. (SITE)|
|School of Electronics Engg. (SENSE)|
|School of Electrical Engg.(SELECT)|
|School of Computer Engg. (SCOPE)|
|School of Civil and Chemical Engg. (SCALE)|
|School of Bioscience and Technology (SBST)|
Pattern of VITEEE Questions
All Questions will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- Part 1 Physics
- Part 2 Chemistry
- Part 3 Mathematics / Biology
- Part 4 English
- PCME (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English) – 120 questions (Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) – 120 questions ( Each 40 questions) & English 5 questions = Total 125 questions
- No Negative marks for wrong answers
The official website of VIT University is http://www.vit.ac.in/
Stay tuned for syllabus updates by VIT, Vellore.