CBSE Class 9 Sample Papers 2023 are available here for Hindi, English, Science, Maths, Social Studies. Class 9 Sample Question Papers are available for free download in pdf format. Therefore, the students who are aspiring to sit for the class 9th exam must download the CBSE Class 9 Sample Paper pdf. The sample question papers of Maths, Science will help the students to know the exam pattern, marking scheme, and important topics for the exam. CBSE Class 9 Model papers are designed by academic experts. Therefore, the sample papers for class 9th are highly recommended for the students. Read the complete article to download the CBSE Class 9th Sample Question Papers PDF.
Admission Open 2023
- Top University & Colleges Official Links, Application & Scholarship Forms.
CBSE Class 9 Sample Papers 2023 PDF
Class 9th is an important year for the students as it is the foundation for the board exams in the next year. Therefore, students must carefully study the prescribed syllabus of NCERT and score good marks in the exam. CBSE class 9th sample papers will help the students to prepare themselves for the exam. As the students will practice more and more questions from the sample papers, they will be able to score maximum marks. The sample papers for class 9 for all subjects are available here for free download. Students do not have to pay any amount to access the sample question papers of the CBSE class 9th exam.
Class 9 Sample Paper Mathematics- PDF Download
Maths is an interesting subject for those students who practice more number of questions. Class 9 maths sample papers and previous year’s question papers will help the students to gain more confidence in solving mathematical problems. Also, the sample papers for Class 9 Maths will assist students in understanding the key CBSE topics as well as the marking scheme for all subjects so that they can prepare appropriately. The important topics covered in class 9th Maths syllabus are given below:
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about CBSE Class 9 Sample Papers 2023: Download Hindi, English, Maths, Science Question Papers PDF - Admissions
- Number System: Definition of nth root of a real number, Operations on real numbers, Existence of non-rational numbers, Rational numbers as recurring/ terminating decimals, etc.
- Polynomials: Constant, quadratic, and cubic polynomials, linear polynomial, Remainder Theorem with examples, Coefficients of a polynomial, etc.
- Coordinate Geometry: The names and terms associated with the coordinate plane, Cartesian plane, plotting points in the plane, coordinates of point notations.
- Linear Equations in 2 Variables: Problems on Ratio and Proportion and with algebraic and graphical solutions, real numbers, plotting them and showing that they lie on a line, Problems from real life, etc.
- Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry: Euclid’s geometry, Geometry in India, Euclid’s method of formalizing observed phenomena into rigorous mathematics with definitions, etc.
- Lines and Angles: If two lines do intersect, whether vertically opposite angles are equal, Lines which are parallel to a given line, etc.
- Triangles: Different types of Congruence like ASA Congruence, SAS Congruence, SSS Congruence, etc.
- Quadrilaterals: Proof of the following: In the case of a parallelogram, opposite sides are equal, A quadrilateral is a parallelogram, if a pair of its opposite sides are parallel and equal, etc.
- Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles: Triangles on the same base, parallelograms on the same base and between the same parallels have equal area, etc.
- Circles: To prove that there is only one circle passing through three given non-collinear points, equal chords of a circle subtend equal angles at the centre, etc.
- Constructions: Construction of a triangle given its base, sum/difference of the other two sides and one base angle, Construction of a triangle of given perimeter and base angles, etc.
- Areas: Area of a triangle using Heron’s formula (without proof) and its application in finding the area of a quadrilateral, etc.
- Surface Areas and Volumes: Surface areas and volumes of cubes, cuboids, spheres (including hemispheres), and right circular cylinders/cones, etc.
- Statistics: Presentation of data — tabular form, bar graphs, ungrouped / grouped, histograms (with different base lengths), etc.
- Probability: Repeated experiments and observed frequency approach to probability, the experiments to be drawn from real-life situations, etc.
Students can download the pdf of class 9 Maths sample question papers from the link given below:
|Class 9 Maths Sample Paper 1||Click Here|
|Class 9 Maths Sample Paper 2||Click Here|
|Class 9 Maths Sample Paper 3||Click Here|
|Class 9 Maths Sample Paper 4||Click Here|
CBSE Class 9 Science Sample Paper PDF- Download Links
Students in class 9th will have to study Science as prescribed by the CBSE syllabus. CBSE curriculum for Science for Class 9 is a compilation of Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and Environmental Science. The sample papers for class 9 Science will cover all the Units and syllabus. Therefore, the students must download and practice questions from the sample papers. The entire course structure is divided into three themes. The syllabus is divided into various units as given below:
- Unit 1: Matter – Nature, and Behaviour
- Unit 2: Organization in the Living World
- Unit 3: Motion, Force, and Work
- Unit 4: Our Environment
- Unit 5: Food Production
Download the Science class 9 sample papers pdf below:
|Class 9 Science Sample Paper 1||Click Here|
|Class 9 Science Sample Paper 2||Click Here|
|Class 9 Science Sample Paper 3||Click Here|
|Class 9 Science Sample Paper 4||Click Here|
|Class 9 Science Sample Paper 4||Click Here|
Class 9 Sample Papers for English- Download PDF
CBSE Sample Paper Class 9 English will help the students to get an idea of the types of questions that can be asked in the exam. In Class 9, the examination of English is of 100 marks which consist of three parts i.e. Reading, writing & grammar and Literature. The literature part consists of two books ie. Beehive textbook and Moments supplementary books which consist of stories and poems. English is a bit lengthy paper. So the students must practice and manage their time accordingly so that they can attempt all the questions within the stipulated time. The download links for English class 9 sample papers are given below:
|English Class 9 Sample Paper 1||Click Here|
|English Class 9 Sample Paper 2||Click Here|
|English Class 9 Sample Paper 3||Click Here|
|English Class 9 Sample Paper 4||Click Here|
CBSE Class 9 Sample Papers for Hindi
Hindi Class 9 Sample Papers contain questions based on the syllabus as prescribed by the CBSE. Class 9 Sample Paper for Hindi is divided into two main sections which are Hindi Course A and Hindi Course B. The questions are based on Unseen Passages, Grammar, Literature textbook (short stories, poems, essays), and writing. Students must practice from the sample papers and previous year’s question papers in order to score well in the Hindi exam. You can download the NCERT class 9 Hindi sample question papers from the pdf links given below:
|Hindi Sample Paper 1||Click Here|
|Hindi Sample Paper 2||Click Here|
|Hindi Sample Paper 3||Click Here|
|Hindi Sample Paper 4||Click Here|
Benefits of Solving Class 9 Sample Question Papers
- Solving the CBSE class 9th sample papers will help the students in better time management. If they solve a maximum number of questions within the stipulated time, students will be able to score good marks in the exam.
- With the help of Sample papers for class 9, students can know about the exam pattern and type of questions that can be asked in the main examination.
- The sample question papers for class 9th will also help the students to analyze themselves, whether or not they are prepared to sit for the exam. If a student is able to solve all the questions in the sample paper, it will also help to boost their confidence level.
- If a candidate is solving the sample questions, he will be able to revise the syllabus every time they solve one paper. Therefore, solving the sample questions will help the students to revise the syllabus again and again.
- One can find their problems by solving the sample papers. So if a student has maximum difficulty in solving questions from any topic, they can revise that chapter again and pay more attention to that topic.
.FAQs on CBSE Class 9 Sample Papers
Q1. How can I download the CBSE class 9 sample question papers?
Ans: The sample papers for class 9th are available in this article in pdf format.
Q2. Which subjects sample papers for class 9 are available here?
Ans: Students can download the class 9th sample papers for Science, Maths, English, and Hindi subjects.
Q3. Are the Sample papers for class 9 available in Hindi medium?
Other Important Links on NCERT Class 9
|Class 9 NCERT Solutions|
|Class 9 NCERT Books|
|Class 9 NCERT Exemplar|
|Class 9 Study Material|