The GPAT 2020 Application form has been started from 01 November 2019. Moreover, the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test takes place in January every year for offering admissions to postgraduate pharmacy courses. The deserving candidates also get scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy by getting their scores considered.
As the date for the exam is approaching, candidates sitting for the exam must be ready with all the required documents. The list of the documents can be found on the official page of GPAT 2020. These include the hall ticket as well. Candidates must read all the instructions carefully. Unable to show the hall ticket when asked for will result in the cancellation of the candidature of the student.
Latest Update: GPAT 2020 Online Application Form has been started from 01 November 2019. Click here> Application Form.
GPAT 2020 Important Dates
The dates for GPAT examination is given below.
|Starting of the Registration procedure||01 November 2019|
|Image correction window opens||November 2019|
|Last date to register||30 November 2019|
|Last date to upload Images and make fee payment||November 2019|
|Admit card||24 December 2019|
|Exam||24 January 2020|
|Results||03 February 2020|
|Merit List releasing||3rd week of February 2020|
Application Form for GPAT
- Firstly, the candidates can register for GPAT 2020 through online mode only by visiting the official website.
- Then, NTA has released the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2020 Application Form on 01 November 2019.
- Also, the online application forms will be available until 30 November 2019.
- Moreover, there are three stages in the online registration process.
- Self Registration
- Fee Payment
- Filling of Details
- But, while registering, the candidates also need to upload their recent photograph (permissible size is 140 X 160 (less than or equal to 60 KB)) and signature (permissible size is 60 X 90 (less than or equal to 30 KB)).
- Further, the aspirants must ensure that all the details filled by them in the online application form are correct as there will be no permission for any change in the application once the final submission is complete.
- Finally, the applicants must take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
The category wise registration fees details are mention below.
|Category||Application Form Fee|
|Unreserved / Other Backward Classes||Rs. 1,400 /- + Bank Charges|
|Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Persons With Disability||Rs. 700 /- + Bank Charges|
Mode of Payment
Firstly, the applicants can pay the application form fee through online mode using Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card. The candidates can also pay the application form fee through State Bank of India Challan. These candidates need to download the Challan from the official website and then pay the fee through cash at any nearest branch of State Bank of India. But, the bank will accept the Challan Fee from the next day of the generation of Challan.
Information regarding NTA GPAT:
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Examination||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)|
|Colleges||AICTE approved Institutions|
For More Pharmacy exam, check details here.
GPAT Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for GPAT exam is given below.
- Nationality: The candidates must be of Indian Nationality.
- Qualifying Examination: The aspirants must have Four Years Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma.). Also, the candidates who have passed/are appearing in the lateral entry B. Pharma. Program are also eligible for application.
- Appearing Candidates: The students of Final Year of B. Pharma. The course can also appear in the examination.
- Age Criteria: There are no age criteria for candidates to appear in the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020 Examination.
GPAT Admit Card
The e-Admit Cards of applicants (who have paid the fees) have been uploaded on the website i.e, “www.ntagpat.nic.in” and the applicants are advised to download their e-admit card of GPAT Examination 2020.
- Applicants can download their admit card from 24 December 2020.
- Admit cards will be available online only. Candidates may note that no hard copy of admit card will be sent to any applicant individually.
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020 Admit Card will also be sent to the registered email address given by the applicant at the time of registration.
- Admit card is an important requirement to take the exam so, bring a copy of the downloaded admit card to the test centre.
GPAT Exam Pattern
Given below is the complete exam pattern. Applicants can check the pattern and prepare accordingly.
|Mode of Test||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Duration of Test||03 Hours (2.30 PM- 5.30 PM)|
|Number of Questions||125|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks will be given for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer|
GPAT 2020 Answer Key
GPAT 2020 Answer Key will be available to the applicants by online mode. It will release in January 2020. Through the answer key, applicants will be able to evaluate their score and give them the idea of their marks of entrance test. The Answer Key will consist of all the correct answers to the questions asked in the examination.
How to Download GPAT 2020 Answer Key?
Applicants can download the answer key of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020 exam by following steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of NTA.
- Secondly, click on the link of Answer key.
- Now, a new page will be displayed with the answer key of NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020.
- Also, click on the download option and check the answers mentioned in the answer key.
- Finally, take out a copy of the answer key for future reference.
GPAT 2020 Result
- Firstly, the Result of GPAT 2020 will be announced on 03 February 2020.
- Secondly, the result will be released online on the official website i.e, www.nta.ac.in.
- Also, applicants can download their scorecard by filling the user login details.
- Finally, applicants are advised to keep their GPAT Exam 2020 result till the completion of admission procedure.
NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020 Exam Centers
- Gautam Budh Nagar
GPAT Cut Off
GPAT Exam 2020 Cut off marks will be decided by the authority and also based on various factors like the number of applicants appeared for the examination, the difficulty level of the exam etc. It will be issued through online mode.
Applicants have to obtain minimum cut off marks to be eligible for admission process.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2020 Merit List
GPAT Exam 2020 Merit list will be made based on marks scored by the applicants in the test. The merit list will consist of the applicant’s category, roll number, rank, total score, and status of the result.
Furthermore, in the case of two or more students obtain the same scores, then the tie-breaking criteria will be followed to resolve it. Based on the merit list, applicants will be able to participate in the counselling process.
GPAT 2020 Counselling will be held separately by the GPAT score accepting Institutes. Applicants need to register themselves in the participating institutions for the counselling session.
Seats will be allotted to the applicants based on the entrance test score, category, and availability of seats. Applicants need to show the necessary documents for the verification process.
The official page can be visited here: https://nta.ac.in/Pharmacyexam
Finally, stay tuned to the entrance zone for more updates and information related to GPAT 2020.