IBSAT 2020 Application form will release on 01 July 2020. IBSAT stands for ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test 2020. This aptitude test is conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education. This is the university level examination conducted once in a year to offer admission into admission in MBA/ PGPM programmes. Admission will be provided in IBS affiliated campuses. Interested candidates can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding the IBS Aptitude Test like dates, eligibility, application form, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
IBSAT 2020 Important Dates
IBSAT 2020 Important dates are given in the table below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
|Starting of application form||01 July 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||12 December 2020|
|Availability of admit card||15 – 22 December 2020|
|IBSAT 2021 exam date||21 – 22 December 2020|
|Announcement of result||05 January 2021|
|Briefing about selection||Second week of January 2021|
|Selection process starts from||Fourth week of February 2021|
These are the tentative dates based on IBSAT 2019. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the conducting body.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about IBSAT 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date - Admissions
IBSAT 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the IBSAT registration from the given section.
- IBSAT Application form will be started from the 01 July 2020.
- Last date for filling the registration form is in the 12 December 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application through online and offline mode.
- Applicants can purchase offline application form marketing offices of IBS paying requisite fee.
- Online form will be available on the official website.
- Aspirants have to fill complete form with valid and working information in the application.
The detailed information regarding the IBSAT Application Fee is given below.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 1800/-
- Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay through online mode as well as offline mode.
- Online Mode: Applicant can pay their credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Offline Mode: Candidates, those buy the form from the designated centre, they have to pay the fee in cash & buy the form.
IBSAT 2020 Slot Booking
The complete information regarding the IBSAT Slot Booking is given below.
- Applicants those have filled their application form successfully will be able to book their slots for exam.
- Candidates who have slot booking will be done on first come first serve basis.
- Candidates can book their slots by entering login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- In the slot booking candidates can only select exam time and exam centre only.
IBSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must go through the IBSAT Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institute.
- Mark Required: Candidates must secure minimum 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing Candidate: Candidates those are appearing in their final year can also apply.
- Score Card: Candidates must have scorecard of GMAT/ NMAT/ CAT.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for applying.
IBSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Below, we are providing the complete IBSAT Exam Pattern.
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode(CBT)|
|Language||English language only|
|Numbers of Questions||120 questions|
|Type of Questions||Objective type Questions|
|Marking Scheme||01 Mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|Negative marking||No negative marking process|
Students can check the question distribution.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||30|
IBSAT 2020 Preparation Tips
The information regarding the IBSAT Preparation Tips is given below
- Know the complete syllabus of the exam and create a study timetable.
- You have to practice through the test series books, sample papers, previous year question papers, etc. It helps you to increase your speed in solving the questions.
- Having good commands on basics will lead to achieving considerable marks in the exam.
IBSAT 2020 Syllabus
The vital information regarding the IBSAT Syllabus is given below
- Quantitative Aptitude: Arithmetic progression, Installment payment, profit and loss, Venn diagram, algebra, co-ordinate geometry.
- Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation: Linear arrangement, cause and effects, visual reasoning, data interpretation based on graphs and tables.
- Verbal Ability: Uses of the same word, fill in the blanks, one word substitutions, syllogism, odd man and jumbled paragraphs.
IBSAT 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can check the important details of IBSAT Admit Card.
- Admit card of IBSAT will be released on 15 December 2020.
- Admit card will be released through online mode on the website.
- Candidates can download the admit card till 22 December 2020.
- Candidates can check their hall ticket through application number and password.
- Hall ticket will including name, exam date and time etc.
- Candidates must bring admit card with one valid photo ID proof on the day of exam.
IBSAT Test Centres
The examination will be conducted in the following cities:
Aligarh, Allahabad, Alwar, Ambala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Belgaum, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Bareilly, Baroda, Chandigarh 34, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi-Kirti Nagar, Delhi-Okhla, Delhi-Vivek-Vihar, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Durgapur, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haldwani, Haridwar, Hissar, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Jorhat, Kanpur, Karnal, Khammam, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mandi, Thrissur, Tirupati, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Warangal, Navi Mumbai, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajahmundry, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Rourkela, Secunderabad, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Siliguri, Surat Mangalore, Meerut, Moradabad, Mumbai Dadar, Mumbai-Andheri, Mumbai-Mira Road, Mumbai-Thane, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik.
IBSAT 2020 Result
The vital information regarding the IBSAT Result is given below.
- IBSAT Result will be released on 05 January 2021.
- Candidates can check their result through online mode on the official website.
- Aspirants have to enter application number and password to view result.
- Merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored by the candidate in the examination.
- Take printout of the result for other preferences.
IBSAT 2020 Cut Off
Candidates can check the complete details of IBSAT Cut off.
- Cut off will be released through online mode.
- Candidates must have to score minimum cut off marks to get admission.
- IBSAT cut off will be released after the announcement of the result.
- Cut off will be prepared based on various factors like number of candidates appeared in exam, difficulty level of exam etc.
- On the basis of cut off candidates will be selected for GD and PI rounds.
IBSAT 2020 Selection Process
The vital information regarding the IBSAT Selection Process is given below.
- Selection process will be based process i.e. GD and PI.
- Selection will be done based on CAT/ GMAT/ NMAT and IBSAT 2020 scores.
- Candidates will have to bring call letter and documents for verification.
- Without verification of documents, seats will not be allotted to the candidates.
Candidates must have to bring following documents for verification process:
- 10th and 12th marks sheets and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- IBSAT 2021 admit card
- IBSAT 2021 scorecard
- CMAT/ NMAT/ GMAC/ CAT scorecard
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs
IBSAI Campuses in India
There are 9 campuses all over the India which is listed below:
IBSAT 2020 Highlights
The detailed information regarding the IBSAT is given below.
|Exam Name||ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education|
|Courses Offered||MBA and PGPM|
|IBS Campuses||Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune|
|IBS Helpline||1800 425 55 66 77|
Stay connected to entrancezone for the IBSAT 2020
What are the courses offered through IBSAT?
IBSAT is conducted every year for admission to the following Programs:2-year MBA program at IBS Hyderabad,4 Year Ph. D program (Full Time/ Part Time) at IBS Hyderabad2-year PGPM (Postgraduate Program in Management) at 6 IBS campuses - Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune2 Year MBA program of IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur
Will be IBSAT Test a common entrance for all programs of IBS?
Yes, IBSAT will be conducted every year for admission to all programs of IBS at 95 Test Centers all over India. It will be a 2 hours computer-based test.
For more information regarding CAT 2020.