KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2019: KSOU (Karnataka state open University), Karnataka has announced KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2019, A Common Entrance Test (CET) to shortlist aspirants for admission into B.Ed (2 years) Regular courses in the colleges of Education in Karnataka. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more regarding more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2019 by reading the page below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Karnataka B.Ed Admission Updates
- The application form for KSOU B.Ed 2019 Entrance Exam will be released soon.
- KSOU B.Ed Admission 2019-20 notification is yet to be released.
KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2019 Important Dates
The important dates for Karnataka B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
|Start Date of Application Form||24 November 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||03 February 2019|
|Exam Date||10 February 2019|
|Answer Key||11 February 2019|
|Result Declaration||18 February 2019|
KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2019 Counselling
- KSOU B.Ed 2019 Counseling has been Started for Cat-I, Cat-IIA, Cat-IIB, Cat-IIIA, and Cat-IIIB Quota.
- Karnataka B.Ed 2019 Counseling has been Started for SC/ST Category.
- Applicants who had successfully clear the exam will be eligible for counseling process.
- The Date of Counselling in Main Campus for General Merit Quota is 22 February 2019, for SC/ST Quota is 25 February 2019 & for Cat-I, Cat-IIA, Cat-IIB, Cat-IIIA, and Cat-IIIB quota is 27 February 2019.
- Allotments of seats will be done on 28 February 2019.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
- Class 10th mark sheet.
- Class 12th Marksheet.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Residential Proof.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Teaching Certificate.
- Applicants will need to get 3 copies of the above documents attested by a gazetted officer of the Government.
KSOU B.Ed. Application Form 2019
- KSOU B.Ed Registration process will be Extended till 03 February 2019.
- 31 December 2019 is the last date of Application form filling for KSOU B.Ed 2019.
- The KSOU B.Ed application form 2019 has been released on 24 November 2019 by Karnataka state open University, Mysuru.
- The application form will be available both in Online & offline mode
- Applicants are advised to take a copy of an application form for future reference.
How to Apply for KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2019?
The Applicants can apply for KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2019 by following the steps provided below:
- Firstly, candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Secondly, Candidates need to visit the official website at KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2019.
- Candidates must select Notifications link on the official website.
- Also, eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Moreover, fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Also, Upload Photo, Signature, and other documents.
- Finally, pay the fees online as described below.
How to Pay Application Fees for KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2019
After the candidate has successfully filled the online application for KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2019, the Payment of Fee is through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking and also by challan. After the payment is done, Candidates will receive confirmation through e-mail after which Student will need to print the Acknowledgment Slip from their E-mail id or Application Locker under Application Submitted area of the Website
The Application Fees for the different category is:
KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2019 Eligibility or Qualification Criteria
The candidates who are eligible for the KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2019 must have cleared the following criteria:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree and must have passed with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) in the examination.
- Candidates appearing in Final Examinations of Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree can also apply.
- There is no age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Karnataka State Open University B.Ed fee structure
The fees for B.Ed correspondence course ksou is given below. Please find updated fees structure in KSOU B.ed admission Brochure.
|Bachelor of Education [B.Ed]||1 year||Rs. 34,000||Rs. 34,000|
Admit Card for KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2019
The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details and candidates other important information like candidates name, Exam time, Exam date, candidates date of birth and exam centre etc.
Steps to download Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) admit card are:
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on the link download online admit card.
- Enter your roll number and other details required.
- Finally, Click on Submit Button
- Take a print out of your admit card.
- Save the Admit card for future use.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate.
- Admit Card of the examination.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
KSOU Karnataka Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Common Entrance Test Official Contact Details
Karnataka State Open University
Official Website: www.ksoumysore.edu.in
Karnataka State Open University
The KSOU full form Karnataka State Open University is situated at Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru. Karnataka State Open University is a distance learning university established in 1996 by Karnataka Government.
|Name of the University||Karnataka State Open University|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Type of University||State Open University|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
Stay tuned for more updates on KSOU Karnataka B.Ed Admissions 2019.
b ed correspondence course ksou, ksou b.ed online application form 2017, ksou b.ed admission 2017, b.ed admission 2017-18 in karnataka, karnataka bed online application, b.ed correspondence course in kuvempu university, b.ed admission 2018-19 karnataka, b.ed admission 2019-20 in karnataka, ksou bed entrance exam syllabus, ksou bed admission 2018, ksou bed entrance exam 2018, ksou b.ed entrance exam question papers