TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2020 Application Form has been extended till 5 September 2020. Also, TS EdCET exam date has been revised. The exam will be conducted on 1 October & 3 October 2020. TS EdCET B.Ed 2020 is conducted by Osmania University, Telangana. This entrance exam is conducted at the state level once in a year. The exam offers admission in 2-years regular B.Ed courses in the Telangana colleges and universities. Telangana State Council Of Higher Education Masab Tank, Hyderabad released the exam dates. Those candidates who want to pursue 2 year B.Ed course can fill TS EdCET application form at edcet.tsche.ac.in. Interested candidate can go through the following article for the detailed information regarding TS EdCET 2020 exam such as exam date, application form, syllabus etc.
- The date of Examination has been released i.e 01 October & 03 October 2020.
- 10 June 2020: TS EdCET Application Form has been extended till 05 September 2020 with a late fees of Rs.2000.
- 10 June 2020: TS EdCET 2020 exam date has been revised. The exam will be conducted on 15 July 2020.
TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for Telangana B.Ed Common Entrance Test are given below.
Ongoing Application Forms - 2020
|Start Date of Application Form||27 February 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form (Late Fee Rs.2000)|
|Availability of Admit Card|
|Entrance Examination (Online)||01 October – 3 October 2020|
|Answer Key||to be notified|
|Answer Key objection last date||to be notified|
|Result Commencement||to be notified|
These are the officially announced dates by the Osmania University.
Subscribe to Get Updated Information about TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2020: Application Form (Extended Again), Exam Date (OUT) - Admissions
TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding TS EdCET B.Ed Admission Application form is given below.
- TS EdCET application form has been released on 27 February 2020.
- The authority has released the application form in online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the official website.
- The last date to fill the form is 05 September (Extended).
- Candidates are requested to filling the application form properly because there is no correction window for the application form.
The category wise TS EdCET application fee is given below.
Mode of Payment: Candidate has to pay their fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
How to Apply for TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2020?
The procedure for filling the application form is given below.
- Visit the official website.
- Select Notifications link on the official website.
- Fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and other details in the correct manner as per the rules.
- Upload Photo, Signature, and other documents.
- Pay the fee.
- After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the application.
NOTE: Click here to fill the TS EdCET Application Form.
TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed information regarding TS EdCET Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Age Limit: The age should be 19 year as on 1 July 2020.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Mark Required:
- Aspirants who have passed/appearing for final year examination in B.A./B.Sc/B.Sc (Home Science)/B.Com/B.C.A./B.B.M. with at least 50% marks (40% for Reserved Categories) are eligible.
- Candidates having Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and mathematics with 55% aggregate marks are eligible.
TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2020 Admit Card
The vital information regarding TS EdCET B.Ed Admit Card is given below.
- The admit card will be released SOON.
- Admit card will be released through online mode on the official website.
- Hall ticket is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details.
- Admit card contains the following details like
- Candidates name
- Exam time
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Date of birth
- Exam centre
How to download the TS EdCET 2020 Admit Card?
The procedure to download TS EdCET Admit Card is given below.
- Visit the official website.
- Secondly, click on the link download online admit card.
- Now, enter your roll number and other details required.
- Also, Click on Submit Button
- Finally, take a print out of your admit card.
- Besides, save the Admit card for future use.
Centres for TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2020
The Test Centres for TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions are:
- Hyderabad Central
- Hyderabad North
- Hyderabad South-East
- Hyderabad West
- Hyderabad East
NOTE: Click here to download and view TS EdCET Information Bulletin
TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2020 Syllabus
The detailed information regarding TS EdCET Syllabus is given below. The Syllabus is divided into three sections.
- General English:
- Reading Comprehension
- Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling, Voice
- Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
- Transformation of Sentences – Simple, Compound and Complex. Direct Speech and Indirect Speech
- General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude:
- General knowledge of the environment around
- Current events
- India and its neighbouring countries
- Ability to communicate and deal with Children
Mathematics / Physical Sciences / Biological Sciences / Social studies / English:
|Physical Sciences||Biological Sciences||Social Studies|
Candidates can download the syllabus for TS Ed CET Syllabus
TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2020 Exam Pattern
The detailed information regarding TS EdCET Exam Pattern is given below.
|Language||English, Telugu and Urdu|
|Duration||120 minutes (2 hours)|
|Total Marks||150 marks|
|Total Questions||150 questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for each correct response|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
Paper pattern of the paper is given below.
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions|
|C (Choose any One)||Mathematics||100|
These are the latest updated exam pattern of the TS EdCET exam.
TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2020 Result
The detailed information regarding TS EdCET B.Ed Admission Result is given below.
- Result will be declared till November 2020.
- Scorecard will be released through online mode on the official website.
- Result will be declared in the form of merit list.
- After the Result, Rank List is prepared and based on rank obtained, Students get the admissions into University.
- Candidate can check their result through roll number.
What are the Documents Required at the time Of Admission For B.Ed Under TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th(Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Telangana B.Ed Admissions Knowledge Graph
|Name of Exam||Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Conducting body||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Type of exam/university||State Level|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
Stay tuned for more updates on TS EdCET B.Ed Admissions 2020.
Telangana B.Ed Common Entrance Test Official Contact Details
University College of Education, B-block, Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007 Telangana, India
Can I fill the TS EdCET application form in offline mode?
No, only the online mode of application form is available.
What is the TS EdCET Application Fee?
The fee for the General/ OBC category is Rs. 650 and for SC/ ST category is Rs. 450 respectively.
When will the TS EdCET Exam be conducted?
TS EdCET Exam will be conducted on 23 May 2020.
What is the official website to apply for TS EDCET 2020?
The TS EdCEET official website is edcet.tsche.ac.in.
Who can fill TS EdCET 2020 application form?
Only the eligible candidates should apply for the exam. Candidates must be 19 years or older and hold a bachelor/master degree are considered eligible. For complete eligibility criteria, check out this page.
What is the TS EdCET reservation for the local candidates?
85% of seats are reserved for the local candidates.
What is the mode of TS EDCET 2020 exam?
The exam is held in online mode only.
What is the eligibility of TS EDCET?
The candidates must be UG / PG passed / appearing and must fulfill the age limit. Also for detailed eligibility check the page above.
Check the new & updated Admissions in different Universities here.
ts edcet 2020 notification, ts edcet 2020 counselling dates, ts edcet 2020 syllabus, tsedcet.tsche.ac.in 2020, b.ed entrance exam 2020, telangana ts edcet seat allotment 2020, ts edcet counselling date 2020