Firstly, candidates planning to get admission into various professional courses offered by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University affiliated colleges need to qualify the AP EAMCET 2018. So, this article contains the complete AP EAMCET 2018 syllabus for engineering stream. Further, basically, the combined syllabus of Intermediate course is generally asked in any entrance examination. Therefore, the candidates can read the article below for important topics covered in the syllabus of Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2018.
AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus
Firstly, the question paper will have questions from these subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics. Also, the AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus covers almost all chapters of 11th and 12th asked in the state board examination of Andhra Pradesh.
- Alternating Current
- Communication Systems
- Current Electricity
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electrostatic Potential And Capacitance
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Laws of Motion
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Chemical Equilibrium and Acids and Bases
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds, d and f Block Elements
- Electrochemistry, Environmental Chemistry
- Biological Classification
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Cell- The Unit of Life, Cell Cycle, and Cell Division
- Enzymes, Biology and Human Welfare
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Breathing and Respiration
- Digestion and Absorption
- Ecology and Environment
- Diversity of the Living World
- Application of Derivatives
- Binomial Theorem
- Complex Number
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Definite Integration
- Differential Coefficient
- Differential Equation
- Exponentials and Logarithms
- Heights and Distances
- Mathematical Induction
AP EAMCET 2018 Preparation Tips
- Firstly, candidates should have clarity regarding AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus topics.
- Also, applicants should mainly focus on the Basic concepts of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and/or Biology.
- Further, the aspirant should attend mock test of AP EAMCET 2018 to have a concrete idea of the main examination.
- Moreover, the candidates must practice the Sample papers of combined entrance examination.
- Finally, the candidates need to be vigilant about the time limit in the examination.
AP EAMCET Sample Pape
The EAMCET syllabus weightage pdf Download Here.
|Chemistry Sample Paper – Click Here|
Physics Sample Paper – Click Here
Mathematics Sample Paper – Click Here
Finally, Stay Informed about AP EAMCET 2018 Syllabus latest updates and feature articles on this page.