BVP CET 2019 Application Form: The application form For BVP CET 2019 has been released by Bharatiya Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University). The University grants admissions to various courses on the basis of the performance of the candidates in their BVP CET exams. Hence, to apply for admission to this University, students must be well aware of the important dates and procedures. Candidates can access all the relevant information regarding BVP CET Application Form 2019 on this website. The Last date for submission of online application form is 21 May 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
BVP CET 2019 Application Form Date:
|BVP CET 2019 Starting of the application form||Second week of January 2019|
|BVP CET 2019 closing of the application||21 May 2019|
|BVP CET 2019 Engineering Exam||27 May 2019|
|Result Declaration||08 June 2019|
BVP CET 2019 Application Form Details:
First and foremost, Candidates can get the application form in both online and offline modes. Moreover, the online BVP CET Application Form will be available on the official website after notification. Candidates must apply for BVP CET 2019 after the application forms are available. BVP CET 2019 online link for application form will be activated soon here on the website.
BVP CET 2019 Application Form fees:
- The application fee for Bharatiya Vidyapeeth CET 2019 application form is Rs. 1500/- for all candidates.
- An applicant can pay application fee either through online payment (credit or debit card) or through a demand draft (DD) of 1500/- drawn in the favour of Registrar, Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University, which is payable at Pune.
|Entrance Exam||Application Fee|
|BVP CET Engineering 2018||Rs. 1700/-|
|BVP CET B-CAT/BVP CET B-MAT||Rs. 1700 + 18% GST|
|BVP CET Medical||Rs. 2000/-|
|BVP CET DENPAT 2018/BVP CET MEDPET 2018||Rs. 3000/-|
BVP Engineering Entrance Examination Registration Procedure:
The Bharatiya Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University) B.Tech entrance test registration process is given below step by step:
- Profile management: Candidates need to register him/herself by providing their email as the username and setting a password for login click here.
- Payment Options: Payment can be done in both online or offline mode.
- Applying for BVP CET 2018: Here, candidates need to fill up the individual details as asked in the form and then press “Save and Continue”.
- Submitting Bharti Vidyapeeth online application form: After filling up the form, candidates should verify all the details accurately and then submit it.
- Getting BVP CET 2018 Admit Card: Candidates will get their admit cards from the official website. They can download them from the link provided on the official website.
How to Download the Form
- Click on the link provided: http://www.bvimr.com/# u will be redirected to the college website.
- Then click on the admission link provided on the dashboard.
- You will get all the form offline/online on that and you will proceed further as per your need.
Information Brochure Link:http://www.bvimr.com/Default.aspx#
Documents Required to fill the form:
Following are documents required for Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune B.Tech admission.
- Class 10 Mark sheet
- Class 12 Mark sheet–(those who have passed the exam already)
- Category Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
- Applicant’s valid Email ID
- Candidate’s Valid Mobile no.
- Applicant’s Passport Size Photograph (.JPEG)
- Thumb Impression and Applicant’s Signature
The candidates those will satisfy all eligibility criteria will only be considered for the admission.
For UG courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must pass the 12 years (1st to 12th) of study from a recognised board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have 45% (40% for SC/ST category) in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
For PG Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should have passed the 3 years of graduation from BVP or any other recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should score 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the graduation.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
BVP CET 2019 Exam Centres
Applicants can select any examination centre from below table as per preference.
|Exam Centre No.||Exam Centre|
Undergraduate Engineering Programmes Offered Through BVP VET 2019
|S.No.||B. Tech programmes offered||Seat intake|
|3.||Information Technology Engineering||60|
|5.||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||120|
“Stay tuned with EntranceZone to keep getting updates about BVP Application Form 2018.”
BVP CET 2019 mbbs, BVP cet law 2019, BVP CET mbt 2019, bvp cet law 2018 application form, bvp cet 2018, bharti vidyapeeth online application form, bvp cet result 2018, bvp counselling 2018, bvp result bba 2018, bvp law result, bvp cet marks vs rank.