COMEDK UGET 2019 Admission Notification: For admission into various courses in the discipline of Medical, Dental, and engineering, COMEDK conducts UGET for the undergraduate candidates. To give detailed information about the exam, the Institute released a list of COMEDK UGET 2019 admission notification every year.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
COMEDK UGET 2019 Admission Notification
The COMEDK UGET admission notification 2019 will consist of the following major guidelines for the aspiring candidates:
- The registration process started from 16 January 2019 and the last date to submit the application form will be on 19 April 2019 according to COMEDK UGET 2019 notifications.
- The exam will be conducted on the online channel for the second time ever. COMEDK UGET 2019 has switched from the offline pen and paper-based format to online format from the previous year.
- Before filling up the application form the candidates must register on the official website of COMEDK. And get the login id and password according to COMEDK UGET admission notification. This login id and password are must fill up in the application form along with the mandatory documents.
- The entrance fee for the application form of one of the course is Rs. 1200/- which is split into three subjects (PCB, PCM). And for applying in more than one course it is 1500/- for four subjects (PCMB).
- English is also one of the main subjects in the UGET 2019 and the candidate need to score at least 50% of marks in it.
- After the termination of the exam, the institute will release the answer key within a week after the exam. This answer key is, however, provisional in nature and the final answer key is released after one month of the date of exam.
- The qualified candidates after the announcement of results need to enrol in the counselling process for allotment of seats.
- The dates related to COMEDK 2019 are given below.
COMEDK Notification Dates
|DATE||DAY||EVENT on the date|
|16 January 2019||TUESDAY||Start date for registration and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET /Uni-GAUGE E 2019|
|05 February 2019||MONDAY||Mock test made available online.|
|19 April 2019||THURSDAY||Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online|
|03 May 2019||FRIDAY||Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website|
|11 May 2019||SATURDAY||Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket(TAT)|
|12 MAY 2019||SUNDAY||COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E 2019 Engineering Entrance Exam 2019|
|16 May 2019||THURSDAY||Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys|
|01 May 2019||MONDAY||Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys|
|24 May 2019||FRIDAY||Publishing of Final Answer keys|
|27 May 2019||MONDAY||Test Score cards made available online to the candidates|
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019: Particulars Required to Fill The Form
The various details that the students need to fill in the COMEDK application form are:
- Selection of preferred course (and stream also)
- Name of the candidate
- Parents name
- DOB, gender, nationality
- Annual income of parents
- Unique photo id proof of the candidate
- Parent’s unique id proof
- Contact details including mobile number, email address, and residential address
- Candidate’s domicile-related information
- Category information
- Details of the address if the candidate belongs to Hyderabad-Katakana region
- Information related to qualifying exam
- Information related to educational background
- Preference of the city for Examination Centre
- Preference of candidate to apply in COMEDK or uni-GAUGE. COMEDK UGET 2019 or both
- Payment options and mode
- Declaration by the candidate
List of documents required for COMEDK UGET Application Form 2019
There are a number of documents that need the student should submit along with COMEDK 2019 application form in order to complete the registration process:
- Unique id proof of the candidate (Voter id/ aadhar card/ driving license/ college or school photo id/ certificate issued by the head of the last attended Institute)
- Photograph of the candidate
- Father’s signature
Undersigned document by the head of the institution of 10+2/ PUC level
Link to check COMEDK UGET Exam Result is here.
comedk 2019 medical, comedk mbbs 2019, comedk 2019 engineering, comedk login, comedk exam 2019, comedk pget 2019, comedk 2019 registration, comedk 2019 application form, comedk 2019 application form date, comedk 2019 exam date, comedk 2019 syllabus.