JCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria is prepared by JCECE Board. Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Examination is a state level exam conducted every year by the JCECE Board. And to offer admissions to the various undergraduate courses such as B.Tech/B.Arch/Medical and a number of other courses as well.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
JCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
However, before Filling Application form for the examination, the candidate must ensure that the eligibility criteria are being fulfilled. Therefore the JCECE 2019 eligibility criteria are different for the different courses and are as given below-
- The candidate must be the resident of India and a local/permanent resident of Jharkhand.
- And the candidate will have to present the certificate of residence at the time of counselling which is why it must be ensured that no false information is filled.
- For both B.Tech as well as BMS courses, no age limit is needed.
- And, the candidate must be at least 17 years to be eligible to apply for the MBBS and BDS courses.
- Yet, to apply for the courses of B.Sc.(Agri) and B.Sc.(Forestry), the age limit for the candidate is a minimum of 17 years to a maximum of 22 years.
- For engineering courses, the candidate is required to have passed (10+2) examination from a recognized board.
- Aggregate marks must be 45% in physics, chemistry, and mathematics for the general category and 40% for the reserved category.
- Also, for admission to the BDS and MBBS courses, the candidate needs to be have passed (10+2) examination from a recognized board. And the subjects should be chemistry, physics, biology/biotechnology and English. And an aggregate score of 50% for general category and 40% for the reserved category.
The candidate will also be put through a round of medical checkup where the physical health of the candidate will be checked.
Finally, Candidates who pass this physical health examination will be considered for admission.
Jharkhand Common Entrance Competitive Examination
Further, for more information will be available on this website once an official notification from the board is received. The official website for JCECE is here.
Stay tuned with EntraZone to get updated with information regarding JCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
jcece 2019 syllabus, jcece polytechnic 2019, jcece 2019 exam date, jeece 2019, jceceb 2019, jcece 2019 exam syllabus.