KCET 2019 NATA Score Card entry has been started and can be done till 25th July 2019. Karnataka Examination Authority has conducted KCET 2019 Counselling or Karnataka Common Entrance Test Counselling 21 June 2019. Karnataka common entrance test popular as KCET takes place by KARNATAKA EXAMINATION AUTHORITY. The Counselling link is available below.
Latest Update: KCET 2019 NATA Score Card entry has been started and can be done till 25 July 2019. Click here> Allotment Result.
KCET 2019 First round allotment result has been announced. Click here> Result.
KCET 2019 Option Entry (Round 1) has been started from 21 June 2019. Click here> Option Entry.
KCET 2019 Counselling
Firstly, KCET 2019 offers admission to candidates into undergraduate engineering programmers like B.Tech or B.E in the colleges of the state of Karnataka.
But, only qualified students can appear for the counselling process of KEA.
The candidate needs to follow various steps in order to participate in the counselling and complete it
KCET Counselling Schedule 2019
|Document verification starts from||06 June 2019|
|Last date of document verification||20 June 2019|
|Display of seat matrix||18 June 2019|
|Option entry open||21 – 25 June 2019|
|Publication of mock allotment result||27 June 2019|
|Provision to change options||27 – 29 June 2019|
|Publication of real allotment result||30 June 2019|
|Exercise of choices by the candidates allotted seats in the first round||July 2019|
|Payment of fees and downloading of admission orders||July 2019|
|Last date for reporting to allotted college||July 2019|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|Seat matrix display||16 July 2019|
|Modify, delete or re-order options||16 – 19 July 2019|
|Allotment result||21 July 2019|
|Exercise of choices by the candidates allotted seats in the second round||21 – 23 July 2019|
|Payment of fees and downloading of admission orders||22 – 24 July 2019|
|Last date for reporting to allotted college||25 July 2019|
Candidates participating in KCET counselling will have to go through the following steps:
- Verification of documents
- Assignment of user ID and password
- Entry of option or choice
- Allotment of seats
- Payment of fees and admission order receipt
KCET Counselling Registration
- KEA had helpline centres last year for KCET 2018. http://kea.kar.nic.in/cet_2019.htm
- However, 13 to 14 helpline centres may be available this year for KCET 2019
- So, candidates need to report the nearest helpline centre as per specified schedule.
- Moreover, the schedule will be provided according to the candidates rank by KEA.
- Candidates will have to register themselves at helpline centre before the last date of registration.
- For further verification Process, candidates need to register using KCET 2019 application number at the helpline centre.
KCET Document Verification
- Candidates would be required to report on the schedule provided by Karnataka examinations authority for the counselling with the original documents for document verification.
- Once the documents are verified the candidate will receive a verification slip.
- Also, the verification slip will carry user ID and password.
- Then, the keyword would be and 8-alphanumeric character which is to be used for login purpose.
- The candidates are given the option to reset password in case if they have forgotten it.
- The interactive session will be held at helpline centres where information regarding further steps like the choice filling of colleges and see payment would be provided.
Documents participant need to possess during KCET 2019 counselling:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Copy of filled application form of KCET 2019
- Admit card of KCET 2019
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Two passports size photographs
KCET 2019 Counselling other Documents
- Income certificate from concerned Tahsildar by participants who claim “Supernumerary quota”
- Rural study certificate countersigned by DDPI/BEO.
- Verification certificate (only for GM candidates).
- Duly sworn in Affidavit by the candidate will claim eligibility benefit under HORANADU AND GADINADU KANNIDIGA clauses.
- Kannada medium study certificate countersigned by BEO for candidates claiming benefit under Kannada medium University.
- Identity card issued by Jurisdictional Deputy Commissioner/District Magistrate for candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats under Jammu and Kashmir migrant quota.
- Candidates claiming eligibility benefit for government seats based on the domicile/study/employment of parent must issue parents study certificate/parents hometown certificate/parents domicile certificate/parents employment certificate/ parents cumulative record/parents marks card.
User ID and Password Allotment:
- This is the next step after the document verification.
- It involves allotment of User ID and Password to the candidates.
- The candidates need to use the allotted User ID and Password for Option Entry.
Note: The candidates can change the password if they wish so.
Entry of Options:
- Using the allotted User ID and Password, the candidates have to log in and enter their options.
- The seat matrix, category wise, course wise and college wise seat matrix will be uploaded by KEA to the official website
- The helpline centres will also have access to this seat matrix.
- For the next step, the candidate must enter the KARNATAKA CET 2019 Application Number followed by their Unique Keyword (Which is an 8 alphanumeric keyword printed on the back side of the Verification Slip).
- The candidates have a choice to change their password once they log in.
- After logging in the candidates need to enter all course choices according to their eligibility.
Note: The candidates have a choice to modify the choice list.
KEA Contact Address – KCET 2019 Counselling
Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012.
Phone: 080 – 23460460 (Five Lines)
Fax: 080 – 23461576
Email: [email protected]
kcet counselling 2018 dates, cet counselling date 2018, kcet 2019 brochure, kea.kar.nic.in cet 2019, http //kea.kar.nic.in 2019.