OJEE is a state level Entrance Exam, conducted every year for admission into Engineering, Pharmacy, Medical and Management courses in various colleges in Odisha. The test will be conducted twice a year i.e. May 2019 and July. And, Candidates who will be applying for Odisha JEE 2019 will get their results in the 1st week of June. Also, the interested applicants can see more details about Odisha JEE 2019 Result in the article below.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
As per the new notice, Follow JEE Main 2019 as Odisha JEE will accept JEE score for Admission.
Important Dates OJEE 2019
|Starting of application form||Last week of January 2019|
|Last date to fill application form||25th March 2019|
|Last date of printing the confirmation letter||30th March 2019|
|Availability of admit card||20th April 2019|
|Date of Exam||12th May 2019 & 21st July 2019 (Special OJEE)|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June|
|Counselling||3rd week of June|
Odisha JEE 2019 Result
Odisha Jee result will be declared through online mode. It will be declared tentatively in the first week of June 2019. After the announcement of result, Rank card will be generated for candidates to assign them an unique rank . Candidates can download the rank card through online.
How to Download Odisha Jee 2019 Result?
The Procedure to Download Odisha Jee 2019 Result is given here.
- Firstly, the candidate will have to visit the OJEE website.
- Now, select the “View OJEE 2019 Result” option present on the home page. www.odishajee.com/rankcards/
- Further, Candidate will have to sign in using his/her registration ID and password.
- Applicants can download the Odisha JEE Result.
Counselling OJEE 2019
A centralised counselling will be conducted for all courses. The exam board will prepare a merit list. And, the board will call the candidates for counselling according to their rank in the merit list. Further, They will have to register first for the web-based counselling. Further, the candidates have to fill their preference for the appropriate branch along with other details. Finally, the students need to report at the nodal centre for document verification and fee payment.
Note: If the candidate is shortlisted, he/she will have to prepare all the documents before the scheduled counselling date. Also, If the candidate is from the reserved category, he/she will need to provide valid proof to support this declaration. And, the Candidate will also have to show the domicile certificate for Odisha.
Candidates should keep checking this link for more updates regarding Odisha JEE 2019 Result.
Refer link of Odisha JEE Counselling is here.