UPESEAT 2019 Application Form is available now. The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) will conduct the UPESEAT 2019 (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test). UPESEAT 2019 Application Forms has been released from October 2018. First and foremost it is the University Level Examination. Candidates who qualify the exam can take admission into 37 B.Tech programmes offered by the university in various streams. Moreover, candidates should keep in mind that this University provides admission on basis of the UPESEAT 2019 score (80%), JEE Main score (10%) & Board merit (10%).
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Read the article below for all the details of UPESEAT 2019 Application Form.
UPES Dehradun Application Form 2019 Dates
|Online Application Form Available||Available|
|Application Form Last Date||08 May 2019|
|Admit Card download||1st week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||13 – 19 May 2019|
UPESEAT 2019 Application Form & Fee
Details about UPES Dehradun application form 2019 fees are available below in this section:
For Indian Candidates:
- The application fee is 1850/-, in favour payment through DD/online.
- Cash Payment is also available and the amount is 1750/-
- Also, online payment will be available online through net banking/credit card/debit card
For International candidates:
- The application fee for foreign candidates will be $75.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies:
Candidates can also get Offline application form and prospectus by sending DD of Rs.1850/- in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi / Dehradun. A request letter must also be sent with the Demand Draft. Candidates can also avail offline application form by Cash payment at admission counters present in the following cities:
The UPES Dehradun Application Form 2019 will also be available at the UPES enrolment offices at Dehradun. The fee can be paid only in the form of DD at this office.
How to fill UPESEAT Application Form Online?
The UPESEAT 2019 application forms consist of the following steps:
UPES Admission Criteria helps students to fill the UPESEAT Online Application Form 2019.
- First Step: Fill the candidate’s details such as name, date of birth, contact no, Email, Nationality, and other important details must be entered by the candidate.
- Second Step: Further, candidates need to provide academic details.
- Third Step: Upload the scanned images of signature and photograph.
- Fourth Step: Next step is the payment of application fee.
Further, after Payment of fee, a confirmation page will be available containing the Application Number. Candidates must save this page for future reference.
UPESEAT 2019 Offline Application form
Candidates applying in offline mode can get the UPESEAT 2019 application form from admission counters located in cities of Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata, Mumbai, Dhanbad, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, and Patna by paying the application fee of Rs 1850/-. Fill the application form and post it at UPES Enrolment Offices at Dehradun / Delhi.
All details about Application for UPES admission 2019 available here.
Stay tuned for updates regarding UPESEAT 2019 Application Form.
online college admission form, upeseat exam centres