IIFT 2020 Result will be released on 11 December 2019. IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) is one of the top ten business schools in India which offers MBA in IB (International Business). The candidates willing to get admission in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade need to appear in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2020 Entrance Examination. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to IIFT 2020.
Upcoming Application Form
- Manipal Uni. 2020 Admissions Now Open Apply Now
- UPES Admissions 2020 Now Open Apply Now
- NIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Amrita University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- KIIT University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- LPU University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh University Admissions 2020 Open Apply Now
IIFT 2020 Exam Result will be released on 11 December 2019. Click here>> Result.
IIFT 2020 Answer Key Challenge gateway has been from 03 December 2019.
IIFT 2020 Admit Card for MBA has been released. Click here >> Admit Card
IIFT 2020 Important Dates
Given below are the dates released by the National Testing Agency. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
|Information Brochure||01 September 2019|
|IIFT Registration||09 September 2019|
|Image Correction Started||13 September 2019|
|Deadline to submit an Application form (Gen/SC/ST/OBC) for Indian Candidates And For International Candidates||03 November 2019 (Extended)|
|Last date to submit a request for change of exam centre (Rs. 1000/-)||26 October 2019|
|Application Form for J&K students||04 – 08 November 2019|
|Application Form Correction Dates||09 – 11 November 2019 (Extended)|
|Release of Admit Card||19 November 2019|
|Commencement of Exam (Exact timings are not announced yet)||01 December 2019|
|Display of Question Paper and Challenge of Answer Key||03 December 2019|
|Last Date to submit GMAT Score For Foreign and NRIs||December 2019|
|Result of IIFT 2020||11 December 2019|
IIFT 2020 Score Card
- IIFT 2020 exam result will be released on 11 December 2019. And the exam was conducted on 01 December 2019.
- In the IIFT scorecard, applicants can check their marks obtained in the written entrance test.
- The scorecard can be accessed by filling the roll number and date of birth.
The official website of IIFT is http://tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/index.php
IIFT 2020 Question Paper Display & Answer Key
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has announced the display of Question Paper & Answer key challenge on 03 December 2019. Candidates having any doubt/queries regarding answer key must visit the official website of NTA & challenge the same.
Check here IIFT 2020 NTA Answer Key Challenge Notification.
IIFT Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020
The IIFT Admit card is available online on the official website of IIFT on 19 November 2019. Eligible candidates who fill the application form and successfully pay the application fee would only be able to download the admit card of IIFT 2020. The IIFT 2020 Admit card is mandatory to appear for the exam. No candidate will be allowed to write the exam without carrying the admit card and any one of the required documents listed below.
- Voter Id Card
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College Id Card for appearing in the test
IIFT 2020 Application Form
Given below are some general information about the application form of IIFT 2020. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- IIFT 2020 Online Application Form for J&K students has been started from 04 November 2019
- The application form for IIFT 2020 has been available from 09 September 2019.
- The aspirants can only fill the form in online mode.
- The last date to fill the application form is 03 November 2019 (Extended) & 08 November 2019 (for J & K candidates).
- The complete application process will follow the various steps – Online Registration, filling the application form, payment of application fee, uploading of photograph and signature and printing the application.
- Candidates can submit the application fee till 04 November 2019 (Extended).
- Before filling the application form, applicants must cross-verify all the filled details. The incomplete or incorrectly filled form will be rejected by the authority.
Here is the fee to sit for the exam. Also, the payment methods are given below. Doubts regarding the same can be easily cleared after reading them properly.
The applicants can pay the application form fee through two modes of application form fee payment.
Application Form Fee:
|Category||DD Amount (INR)||Mode of Payment|
|General/ OBC candidate||2000||Online (Credit/ Debit card, Net banking)|
|Sc/ ST/ PH candidates||1000||Online (Credit/ Debit card, net banking)|
|Foreign Nationals/ NRI/ Children of NRI||USD 150 (INR 9500)||Online (Credit/ Debit card, net banking)|
After Payment of Application Form fee, candidates are required to upload the images of photograph and signature.
- Candidate photograph size of 10 kb – 200 kb in a format of JPEG/ JPG.
- Candidate Signature size of 04 kb – 30 kb in a format of JPEG/ JPG.
- Size of scanned Caste/Category Certificate should size between 50 kb – 300 kb.
IIFT Eligibility Criteria
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfil in order to sit for the exam.
- Nationality: The candidates who are of Indian Nationality or Foreign Nationality are eligible for getting admission in IIFT.
- Qualifying Examination: The aspirants must be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum duration of Three Years in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: The aspirants must qualify the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% aggregate marks for reserved categories).
- Appearing Candidates: The applicants appearing in the final year examination of graduation are also eligible for application. Such applicants need to submit the proof of passing the qualifying examination by 07 October 2020.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the aspirants to be eligible for the examination.
IIFT Exam Pattern 2020
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen & Paper Based)|
|Number of Questions||123|
|Time Duration||120 Minutes|
|Marking Scheme||1/3 Negative Marking|
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||25|
Different topics included in different sections are given below:
- Logical Reasoning: Linear & Matrix Arrangements, Visual & Critical Reasoning, Coding & Decoding, Sequencing, Cause & Effect, Family Tree Problem, Symbol based Problem, etc.
- Vocabulary and Comprehension: Spellings, Word meaning match, Sentence Completion, Sentence Arrangement, Grammar, Synonyms, Figure of Speech, Phrases, Reading Comprehension etc.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs: Topics related to current scenarios, political, economic, sports awareness, International Affairs, Awards & Awardees, Politics etc.
- Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis: Parentages, HCF & LCM, Vectors, Logarithm, Venn Diagram, Number System, Median, Mode, Clocks, Calendar, Binomial Expansion, Co-ordinate geometry, Installments payments Time, Speed, Distance, Ratios & Proportions, Simple interest etc.
Important Information Regarding IIFT 2020
Entrance Exam Conducting Body: National Testing Agency
Name of Exam: IIFT 2020 Entrance Examination
Level of Exam: National Level / Institute Level
Courses offered: MBA in IB (International Business)
Stay tuned with Entrancezone for more updates and information related to IIFT 2020.
Read More article about Engineering Admission here.