IIFT 2022 Application Window will open tentatively in the month of December 2021. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 2022 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency(NTA) at the national level once a year. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Admission Test is conducted for admission into MBA (International Business). Students will be offered seats in campuses located in Delhi and Kolkata. IIFT is one of the top ten business schools in India. Interested candidates can go through the following article for detailed information regarding Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA (IB) Entrance Test 2022.
IIFT 2022 Important Dates
The important dates of the IIFT MBA Entrance Test is given below.
|Registration starts from||Second week of September 2021|
|Last date to apply||Fourth week of October 2021|
|Application Correction starts||First week of November 2021|
|Last date to apply through submission of GMAT score for foreign nationals & NRIs||November 2021|
|Admit card release||December 2021|
|IIFT 2021 Exam||January 2022|
|Result announcement||January 2022|
|Scorecard availability||January 2022|
|GD & PI rounds||January 2022|
These are the tentative dates based on the IIFT 2021. Candidates can keep visiting this page for the latest updates as notifies by the conducting body.
IIFT 2022 Application Form
Given below are some general information about the IIFT application form. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- IIFT 2022 Online Application Form will be released in the second week of September 2021.
- Candidates can fill their form through online mode on the official website.
- Applicants have to fill the application carefully with valid and working information.
- Aspirants have to fill the registration form before the last date of form.
- The incomplete or incorrectly filled form will be rejected by the authority.
IIFT 2022 Application Fee
The category wise IIFT 2022 Application Fee is given below.
|General/ OBC candidate||Rs.2000/-|
|Sc/ ST/ PH candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|Foreign Nationals/ NRI/ Children of NRI||USD 150 (Rs.9500/-)|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay their application fee through online mode by credit card, debit card or net banking.
How to apply for IIFT 2022?
The procedure for filling the IIFT Application Form is given below.
- Step 1 – Visit the IIFT official website.
- Step 2 – Click on “Fill the Application Form”.
- Step 3 – Fill the detailed information in the form.
- Step 4 – Upload the photo and signature in precise format.
- Step 5 -Pay the fee.
- Candidate photograph size of 10 kb – 200 kb in a format of JPEG/ JPG.
- Candidate Signature size of 04 kb – 30 kb in a format of JPEG/ JPG.
- Size of scanned Caste/Category Certificate should size between 50 kb – 300 kb.
IIFT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The vital information regarding the IIFT 2022 Eligibility Criteria is given below.
- Nationality: The candidates who are of Indian Nationality or Foreign Nationality are eligible for getting admission in IIFT.
- Qualifying Examination: The aspirants must be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum duration of Three Years in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: The aspirants must qualify the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% aggregate marks for reserved categories).
- Appearing Candidates: The applicants appearing in the final year examination of graduation are also eligible for application. Such applicants need to submit the proof of passing the qualifying examination by 07 October 2021.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the aspirants to be eligible for the examination.
IIFT 2022 Exam Pattern
The important details regarding the IIFT Exam Pattern is given below in the table.
|Exam Mode||Online Mode(CBT)|
|Type of Questions||Objective type Questions|
|Number of Questions||123 questions|
|Time Duration||2 hours|
|Number of Sections
||English Grammar, Data Interpretation, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Vocabulary and Comprehension, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis|
|Medium of Language||English|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
|Marking Scheme||5 to 1 mark will be provided for correct responses in different sections.|
|Negative Marking||1/3 of the allotted marks will get deducted for every incorrect response.|
Students can know the distribution of questions in the below given table:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||25|
IIFT 2022 Syllabus
IIFT 2022 Syllabus covers dfferent topics included in different sections are given below:
- Logical Reasoning: Linear & Matrix Arrangements, Visual & Critical Reasoning, Coding & Decoding, Sequencing, Cause & Effect, Family Tree Problem, Symbol based Problem, etc.
- Vocabulary and Comprehension: Spellings, Word meaning match, Sentence Completion, Sentence Arrangement, Grammar, Synonyms, Figure of Speech, Phrases, Reading Comprehension etc.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs: Topics related to current scenarios, political, economic, sports awareness, International Affairs, Awards & Awardees, Politics etc.
- Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis: Parentages, HCF & LCM, Vectors, Logarithm, Venn Diagram, Number System, Median, Mode, Clocks, Calendar, Binomial Expansion, Co-ordinate geometry, Installments payments Time, Speed, Distance, Ratios & Proportions, Simple interest etc.
IIFT 2022 Admit Card
The vital information regarding the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Admission Test 2022 Admit Card is given below.
- The IIFT Admit Card will be released in the second week of November 2021
- Candidate can download the hall ticket through online mode on the official website.
- Candidates have to enter their name & application number to download the admit card.
- If any candidate finds any details incorrect in the admit card, he/she must contact the officials before the exam.
- Candidates must go through the details present in the admit card such as
- Roll Number,
- Application Number,
- Exam Date & Time,
- Exam Centre,
- Exam Centre Address,
- Exam day instructions & photograph and signature.
If any candidate finds any details incorrect in the admit card, he/she must contact the officials before the exam.
IIFT 2022 Answer Key
Details of the IIFT MBA Entrance Test Answer Key is given below.
- Answer key will be published after the completion of IIFT Exam.
- IIFT Answer Key will be published through online mode on the official website with the question papers.
- It will be possible for the candidates to calculate their estimated score of the exam with the help of answer key.
- Also, in case of any mistake found in the answer key, students will also be able to challenge within a specified period of time period.
IIFT 2022 Result
The important details of the IIFT MBA Result is given below.
- IIFT Result will be released in the second week of December 2020.
- Candidates can check their result through online mode on the official website.
- Candidates have to enter their registered User Id and date of birth to check result.
- The result will be present for download in the form of PDF.
- Also, the authority will release the merit list after the result announcement.
Click here for IIFT Rank Predictor.
IIFT 2022 Scorecard
The complete information regarding the IIFT MBA Exam Scorecard is given below.
- IIFT Scorecard will be released in the second week of January 2022.
- Scorecard will be released through online mode on the official website by IIFT.
- Scorecard is a necessary document which has to be shown by the candidates for getting admission.
- There are two ways to download the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade scorecard. They are:
- Application Number & Password.
- Application Number & Date of Birth.
- It will mention candidate name, DOB, category, total score, section score and percentile score.
IIFT 2022 Cut Off
The category wise IIFT MBA Cut off is given below.
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
NTA IIFT 2022 Highlight
The vital information regarding the NTA IIFT Exam is given below.
|Exam Name||IIFT 2022 (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Admission Test)|
|Full-Form||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Exam|
|Exam Level||PG Level|
|Conduction Body||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|Program Offered||2 Years Masters in International Business|
|Help desk Phone||(033) 2443 2450|
Does IIFT accept CAT score?
No, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) only accept own exam score card called IIFT scorecard conducted by the National Testing Agency.
What is the mode of IIFT exam - offline or online?
IIFT exam is conducted online. Each candidate is given a computer system to log their answers through the mouse and keyboard.
In which cities will IIFT exam 2021 be conducted?
The IIFT exam 2021 will be conducted in 220 cities including Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
Read More article about Engineering Admission here.