Odisha JEE 2019 Registration Process: is conducted every year to select students for admission into different colleges in Odisha. Also known as Odisha Joint Entrance Examination, the test is conducted for various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Engineering, Medicine, and Management domain. And, the Odisha JEE registration process has been available from 30 January 2019 and OJEE form last date is 20 March 2019. However, candidates should note that from 2019, admission in B.Tech will be done through JEE Main and admission in MBBS & BDS will be made through NEET examination.
The Candidates seeking admission through OJEE 2019 can go through the article regarding Odisha JEE 2019 Registration Process below.
Odisha JEE 2019 Registration Process
The steps for Odisha JEE 2019 registration process is listed below:
- For OJEE registration 2019 visit the official website by clicking on “Apply Now” Button.
- Select the correct form for admission. (Form B for B.Tech)
- Fill all the fields such as Name, DOB, Email ID, mobile number etc.
- Further, applicants must upload a coloured passport size photograph, signature and attested copy of Identity proof in the space provided.
- In case, the candidate is appearing for the qualifying examination, they will have to submit all the required documents during counselling, if selected.
Details regarding Photograph:
- The size of the photograph should be in between 55kb and 90kb.
- And, Dimension must be 3.5cm * 4.5 cm
- The format should be JPG or JPEG Format.
Candidate will have to pay examination fee through e-Challan generated after successful submission of Application Form. Also, candidates can pay the fee via Online Banking in the case of online application.
For MBA & MCA, MBA & LE-MCA, MBA & PGAT, the application form fees is Rs. 1500/-. While for other courses, it is Rs. 1000/-
OJEE 2019 Application Form Date
|Regiatration Starts||30 January 2019|
|Application Form Last date||20 March 2019|
|Exam Date||12 May 2019|
Important Exam Update
- Updates Regarding JEE Main 2020
- Candidates will not have to send the OJEE online application form 2019 by post.
- However, they should get a print out of Application Form and preserve it for future use.
- Also, applicants have to present all the documents at the time of counselling.
- Further, Candidates should enter all the details as per the information provided in the high school certificate.
- And, Candidates should select the correct course carefully from the list of available courses.
- Finally, Along with the photograph, the candidate also has to upload their signature, and thumb impressions.
For any updates regarding Odisha JEE 2019 Registration Process visit this page regularly.
ojee 2018 syllabus, ojee cut off 2018, ojee mba 2018, ojee 2018 syllabus pdf, ojee registration 2018, odisha jee office bhubaneswar, odisha, ojee 2018 apply online, ojee 2019 apply online, ojee 2019 application form, ojee.nic.in 2018, ojee.nic.in 2019, ojee bams counselling 2018.