LSAT 2018 India (Law School Admission Test-India) is an International Level Entrance Examination. LSAT India Examination takes place for offering admissions to various Law colleges/institutions of India. And, for Foreign Countries candidate needs to appear for LSAT by LSAC (Law School Admission Council), USA. Pearson Vue India organizes LSAT India Examination only once in a year. The aspirants of India get admissions in Law Courses offered in different countries like Canada and USA through this examination. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to LSAT 2018 India.
LSAT 2018 India Important Dates
Given below are the dates released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Release of Online Registration||4 October 2017|
|Deadline for Online Registration||4 January 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||5 January – 5 February 2018|
|LSAT 2018 India||11 February 2018|
|Declaration of Result||8 March 2018|
Application Form for LSAT 2018 India
Given below are some general information about the application form. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- Firstly, the application form for LSAT 2018 India will be available via online mode only.
- Also, the registration process will start from 4 October 2017 to 4 January 2018.
- Then, the candidates need to upload their recent photograph and signature before 26 January.
- Further, the aspirants must pay the application fee through online mode or offline mode.
- Finally, if the applicants are making the payment through Demand Draft, then they need to send the hard copy of the application form along with the Demand Draft to the below address.
6708, DLF Phase IV,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002
Here is the fee to sit for the exam. Also, the payment methods are given below. Doubts regarding the same can be easily cleared after reading them properly.
- Firstly, the online registration fee of LSAT 2018 India will be Rs. 3,800 /- without official handbook of LSAT 2018 India India.
- Also, the applicants can pay the application fee through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- But, for making payment through offline mode, the candidates can make payment by order/banker’s cheque/Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Pearson India Education Services Private Limited” payable at New Delhi or Noida.
LSAT 2018 India Eligibility Criteria
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfil in order to sit for the exam.
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks|
|B.A. L.L.B.||10 + 2 or equivalent examination from any recognized Board||At least 45% marks|
|L.L.B.||Bachelor Degree in any subject||At least 45% marks|
|L.L.B.||Three Years of L.L.B. Program or Five Years of B.A. L.L.B. Program
Appearing candidates are also eligible
|At least 45% marks|
Important Information about LSAT by Law School Admission Council, USA & Pearson Vue India:
Exam Conducting body: Pearson Vue India & Law School Admission Council.
Name of the Exam: Law School Admission Test-India (LSAT—India™).
Colleges: A list of law colleges is available on the official website http://www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/associated-colleges.php
Note: for Foreign Countries please visit https://www.lsac.org/
Other Law Entrance Test
|CLAT||IPU LAW Entrance|
Stay tuned with EntranceZone.com for more updates and information related to LSAT 2018 India.