The Central Board of Secondary Education released the NEET 2019 State Wise Rank List on 04th week of June. NEET 2019 rank list describes All India Quota Rank, secured marks and cutoff percentile of the candidates. The candidates must be looking for the methods to check out the NEET Rank List, after the NEET exam. The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2019 was held on 5th May, the NEET Result was released after the exam.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
Students more than 10 lakh appear every year for nearly 1 lakh seats in different medical and dental colleges across the country for NEET. That tells a lot about the kind of competition that medical candidates have to go through in order to make the NEET State Wise Rank List and Toppers List.
Latest Update: NEET 2019 Admission Counselling has been started from 19 June 2019. Check here > Counselling.
NEET 2019 Admission Second counselling will start from or after 6-8 July. Second round result will be announced at mcc.nic.in website.
NEET 2019 State Wise Rank List
CBSE released the NEET State Wise Rank List 2019 tentatively in the 3rd-4th week of June 2019. Steps to download NEET State Wise Rank List:
- Go to the NEET official website – www.cbseneet.nic.in.
- Click on ‘NEET (UG) Rank Letter’.
- Enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth in the column provided.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- NEET State Wise Rank List (for 15% AIR Quota) will be displayed on the screen.
The NEET State Wise Rank List consists of the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Category of the candidate (SC/ST/OBC/UR/UR PH (Physically Handicapped).
- Marks secured by the candidate
- Status of the candidate- Pass or Fail
Who releases NEET 2019 Merit List?
The CBSE has given the of the states which will release their individual Merit List based on NEET 2019 rank. Candidates have to apply for the counselling process, separately to the individual state authority. Candidates who have applied for state counselling can have a look at the list.
How is the State Counselling for NEET 2018 conducted?
As you all know 15% of seats in Medical colleges are reserved as All India Quota, which will be filled by AIQ counselling scheduled to start from July 3rd – conducted by MCC. After counselling of AIQ, vacant seats from that 15% reserved section will be transferred to State Quota i.e. Counselling of seats will be done by centralized state counselling for remaining 85% – conducted by various states.
Anyhow the candidates will have to visit the official website of each state to find all the information about the state counselling process for admissions to the medical seats.
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST – NEET (UG), 2018
We are providing here the contact details of the individual state authorities which will be participating in the NEET 2018 counselling process. If any candidates have a doubt, can contact the authority through the given details.
|Name||Contact No.||Service available only on Working Days|
|Help Desk||011-22041808||09:30 am to 05:30 pm|
|Toll free No||1800118002||09:30 am to 05:30 pm|
|NEET BRANCH||9773720177, 9773720178
|09:30 am to 05:30 pm|
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2 – COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI-110092
neet rank list 2018 pdf, neet ug merit list 2018, neet state rank 2018 karnataka, neet state wise rank list 2017, neet 2018 rank list with marks, neet 2017 rank list with marks, karnataka neet merit list 2018, neet state rank 2018 telangana.