BHEL GATE Recruitment 2019 –On the basis of the GATE 2019 scores, Candidates are shortlisted for interview and Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) releases the call letters. Moreover, PSU announces the cutoff of BHEL GATE Recruitment 2019. Also, Candidates who have secured marks as per the cutoff will be able to download the interview call letters. Also, Aspirants have to provide their acknowledgement number and date of birth to download the interview call letter of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment through GATE 2019. So, BHEL announces almost 50 vacancies for the post of Engineer Trainee from mechanical and electrical engineering disciplines. The Gate 2019 Forms are released.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Shiv Nadar University Admission Open Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Recruitment of Engineer Trainees – GATE 2019 / इंजीनियर प्रशिक्षणार्थियों की भर्ती गेट-2019 is closed now.
- Engineer Trainees Provisional Offer Letters Issued- Check ‘Latest Status’ at below given official website.
Features of BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2019
Organisation Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Categorised as: Maharatna
Post: Engineer Trainee
Pay Scale: Rs. 20,000 – 45,000
|S. No||Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Engineer Trainee in Mechanical||30|
|2||Engineer Trainee in Electrical||20|
Important Dates BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2019
Following are Important dates for BHEL and GATE tentatively are:
|The release of application form for GATE||01 September 2019|
|Last date to submit GATE application form||05 October 2019|
|Admit card for GATE released on||05 January 2019|
|GATE 2019 is due on||03-04 February 2019
10-11 February 2019
|BHEL application form available||January 2019|
|Last date to submit BHEL application form||February 2019|
|The copy of the acknowledgement slip has to be submitted, to BHEL, by||March 2019|
BHEL Recruitment through GATE 2019 – Cutoff Scores
BHEL Recruitment via GATE 2019 Application Process
Firstly, candidates may check details regarding submitting of Application Form for BHEL Recruitment through GATE from below:
A requirement for Submitting Application Form – Before submitting the application form, Furthermore, the candidates will have to keep the following ready which are most noteworthy:
- Marksheets. And,
- Functional E-Mail ID
- Scanned Copy of PWD Certificate. And,
- Scanned Copy of Caste Certificates, if applicable
- Also, Credentials of Debit/Credit Card (only for Gen and OBC Candidates)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
Application Form Fee Amount and Details: The candidates should note that they only need to submit the application fee, for BHEL GATE Recruitment 2019, if they belong to the General or OBC-NCL category. Also, SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM category candidates are exempted.
The amount of application fee is as below:
- Gen and OBC-NCL candidates will have to submit Rs. 300.
- Payment mode: Online.
The Process to Submit Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited GATE Recruitment 2019 Application Form:
- Application Form Filling
- Uploading of Images
- Fee Payment
Stage-1-Form Filling: Candidates will have to click on the link above and then enter the following details in the application form:
- Discipline and GATE-2019 Registration No – Discipline of Engineering, Gate-2019 Registration No and Re-Type Gate-2019 Registration No
- Information about Caste, Disability etc. And,
- Educational Qualification – Graduation and Post Graduation Details and Other Details
- Mailing Address and Permanent Address. Also,
- Personal Details – Name, Date of Birth, Marital Status and Father’s Name
- Caste Details – Caste State. Also,
- Contact Address and Other Details – Email ID, Mobile Number, Alternate Phone Number
- And, Present Employment Details (if applicable) – Employment Status, Preference of Interview, Preference of posting.
However, After submitting all the mentioned details, the candidates will have to sign a Declaration and click on ‘Submit Application’ button. Consequently, the system generates ‘Acknowledgement Number’. After Step 1,
Step-2-Uploading of Images: Then, Candidates can upload their photograph and signature, with the help of the allocated number.
However, Candidates belonging to reserved category must upload scanned image of Caste or PWD certificate. And finally,
Step-3-Fee Payment Mode – Online only, via Credit/debit card.
After the successful fee payment, furthermore, the candidates may take out a print of the filled-in application form.
BHEL GATE Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
- Determining factor to shortlisting them for the Interview round will be candidates GATE score. Further,
- For Interview Round, Candidates are grouped.
- However, After the assessment of the performance of the candidate in the interview, The final merit list will be prepared.
- In it, 75% weightage will be given to GATE 2019 score and the remaining 25% weightage will be given to Interview round.
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL GATE Recruitment 2019
Age: The applicant should be less than 27 years old. In addition, for the candidates possessing two-year, full-time PG Engineering or Business Administration degree. Consequently, the upper age limit is 29 years.
The relaxation of upper age limit is as below:
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years. And,
- Physically Challenged – 10 years for UR, 13 for OBC-NCL and 15 for SC/ST
- Ex-Servicemen – As per extent of Government of India
- Jammu and Kashmir candidates – 5 years for those who were declared domicile of J and k during January 1, 1980, to December 21, 1989.
Education Qualification: The candidates must have a B.Tech/B.E/5 years M.Tech degree in the Mechanical or Electrical engineering. Furthermore, Candidates must have a Full-time course degree from Universities.
The disciplines which stand valid for ET post, and GATE paper are as mentioned below:
|Post||Discipline||GATE 2019 Paper|
|Engineer Trainee in Mechanical||Industrial and Production Engineering and/Industrial Engineering/Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering/Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering/Mechatronics/Manufacturing Process and Automation and/Power Plant Engineering/Production Engineering/Production and Industrial Engineering/Thermal Engineering/Manufacturing Technology/Power Engineering||ME|
|ET in Electrical||Electrical & Electronics/Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/High Voltage Engineering Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering/Electrical Machine/Electronics & Power/Power Electronics/Power Plant Engineering./Energy Engineering/Power Engineering||EE|
And Finally, For more details about BHEL Gate Recruitment 2019 Click here.
More PSU Jobs
|BPCL GATE Recruitment 2019||HPCL GATE Recruitment 2019|