UPSEE 2019 Application Form will be available in January 2019. For appearing in the entrance exam of AKTU, the candidate must fill UPSEE 2019 Application Form of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2019. UPSEE 2019 is a state level entrance exam. Qualifying candidates can avail seat at this prestigious university. First and foremost, the candidate should ensure their eligibility before applying. Candidate should fill the form before the last date to avoid last minute issues and appear for UPSEE 2019. The last date to apply for UPSEE 2019 application form is extended until 30 March 2019. However, the online application form has been available from 23 January 2019. Finally, the academic committee of AKTU announced the UPSEE 2019 Exam dates i.e. 29 April (UG ) and 5 & 6 May (PG & LE).
Latest Update: UPSEE 2019 Application Form Correction has started.
How to fill UPSEE 2019 Application Form?
The various required information and documents for application form are given below which must be collected in before applying for the exam. The required information is given here:
- A personal mobile number and/or a personal E-mail id.
- A clear scanned recent photograph of the candidate which should be in the dimensions of a passport size (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm). The photograph must show the full face of the candidate with a clear background.
- A clear scanned image of the signature of the candidate (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
- A clear scanned image of the thumb impression of the left hand of the candidate.
- Go to the official website of UPSEE 2019.
- Select the option to fill the application form.
- Fill in the correct details.
- Submit the form after completion.
- Do recheck everything before submitting.
If a form is incomplete or incorrect when submitted, the form will be rejected. Also, the candidate will be debarred from giving the exam.
UPTU eligibility 2019 is very helpful to fill the form.
After collecting this information the candidate must visit the link of “UP state entrance examination for UG (UPSEE 2019)” or “PG” in the case of Postgraduate courses such as MBA/MCA/MAM, to start filling up the application form for the exam. After clicking on this link, the candidate will be guided to the application form which will first contain the instructions and correct procedure for filling the AKTU application form. Candidates must read the instructions carefully and proceed to fill the application form. The application form consists of three parts:
- Registration part (consists of personal and related details)
- Scanned image of the candidate’s photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- Payment page of examination fee. (Rs. 1000 for the Male candidate and Rs. 500 for Female/SC/ST candidate)
For more information about UPSEE, visit UPSEE official website http://upsee.nic.in.
UPSEE/UPTU 2019 Application Form – Examination Dates
UPSEE 2019 Application Form will be made available by UPSEE. Forms will be available from 23 January 2019 until 15 March 2019. Furthermore, the examination dates are announced by AKTU.UPSEE exam date 2019 are given below in the table.
UPTU/UPSEE Entrance Exam Date 2019: Given here are the exact UPTU form date 2019 revealed by the board.
|1.||Application Form Starts
||3rd week of January 2019
|2.||Form Submission Last Date||Last week of February 2019|
|3.||Form Correction Window||3rd week of March 2019|
|4.||Form Correction Window Last Date||1st week of April 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|5.||Download Admit card||Mid of April 2019
|6.||Examination date||Last week of April (UG courses ) and 1st week of May (PG & LE courses)|
|7.||Result Declaration Date||1st week of June 2019
|8.||Counselling Initiation||June 2019|
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination Details
The brief details for entrance examination are given below.
Examination Conducting Body: Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh.
Name of Exam: UPSEE 2019
Courses: First Year of B. Tech./B.Arch./B.Des./B.Pharm./ BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MBA(Integrated) /MCA/MCA (Integrated). And 2 nd Year of B. Tech./B.Pharm./MCA (Lateral Entry).
Opening Date for filling of On-Line Application: 23 January 2019 (11:00 AM).
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 March 2019 (05:00 PM).
“Stay Informed about EntranceZone latest updates and feature articles on UPSEE 2019 Application Form.”