Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) organizes ATMA 2019 (AIMS Test for Management Admissions). ATMA 2019 Entrance Exam date has been extended i.e. 25 May 2019. Furthermore, It is a single window examination which offers admissions to various postgraduate management programs. Around 200 Institutions accepts ATMA Scores for offering admissions to MBA / PGDM / PGDBA / MCA / MCM Courses. It is an All India Level Entrance Examination that takes place in many cities around the country. The examination occurs multiple times in a single year. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to ATMA 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- Amity University Admission Open Apply Now
- Chandigarh Group of Colleges Admission Open Apply Here
- Manav Rachna University Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- Bennett University B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- Lovely Professional University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Chandigarh University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- ATMA 2019 Admit Card has been released on 21 May 2019.
- ATMA 2019 Entrance Exam date has been extended i.e. 25 May 2019.
ATMA 2019 Exam Dates
The important dates are released by organizing body i.e. Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS).
|For May exam|
|Online Registration Started||20 February 2019|
|Close of Payment gateway||15 May 2019|
|Date of Closure of Registration||15 May 2019|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||20 May 2019|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||21 May 2019|
|Date of Exam||25 May 2019 (Revised)|
|Result Declaration||31 May 2019|
|For July Exam|
|Date of Exam||23 June2019|
|For August Exam|
|Date of Exam||28 July 2019|
The link to the website for page is given below.
How to Download Admit Card Of ATMA 2019
- Visit the official website
- Click on admit card ticker running in the middle of the page
- Click on ‘click here’ and a new window will open
- The new window- ‘Login for Candidates’-will ask you to select exam date, fill in PID number and password
- Select the exam date followed by your PID number and password, and click login
- Once the login is done successfully, the candidate’s admit card will appear on the screen
The candidate will have to take a print out of the admit card, and paste a passport size photograph on it. The candidate must also check the details printed on the admit card.
ATMA 2019 Application Form
The registration and application form is available from March 2019.
- The application form for ATMA 2019 will be available through online mode only from the official website. The link is given below.
- The aspirants need to enter their mobile number or E-Mail ID before proceeding to registration.
- The candidates must fill their details such as Name, E-Mail ID, Mobile Number, and Date of Birth.
- After registering successfully, the applicants have to take two prints of the complete Application Form.
- Then, the applicant will get an automatically generated email consisting of the login details of the candidate like username, and password.
Candidates are supposed to use this information in order to login again whenever required.
Application Fee of ATMA 2019
The application form fee for ATMA is Rs. 1,298 /-. This application form fee is non-refundable or non-transferable to other examinations under any circumstances once the applicant has paid the application form fee. There are two modes available for paying the application form fee.
- Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
ATMA 2019 Latest Notification:
- Concession in Fees:
– 25% Concession in Fees is applicable for Women candidates
– 50% Concession is applicable for candidates belonging to North Eastern States of India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
- Students availing of concession in fees in the Women and North Eastern category should upload their appropriate proof during registration (Aadhar card – both sides and Birth Certificate). If the proof is not appropriate, then the candidate will not be allowed to proceed with the registration process.
ATMA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are set by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS).
- Qualifying Examination: The aspirant must have finished his/her Graduation Degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum Marks: The applicants should have secured at least 50% of aggregate marks.
- Age Limit: The minimum permissible age limit is 21 Years.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates who are in Final Year of their graduation are also eligible for application.
ATMA 2019 Syllabus PDF
The syllabus with subject wise weightage is available now. The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) released the information bulletin/brochure with all the details like about ATMA, eligibility, admit card, syllabus, result, and counselling. Finally, candidates can download the syllabus pdf here.
ATMA Sample Test
The ATMA Sample Tests for 2019 examination is available on www.atmaaims.com. which will give a broad idea about the nature of the Test and the mock tests provide an opportunity for practice.until 8th January
ATMA Paper Pattern 2019
|Section||Number of Questions||Allotted Time|
|Analytical Reasoning Skills
|Analytical Reasoning Skills
ATMA 2019 Exam Highlights
|Exam for Course Level||PG level|
|Test Duration||180 minutes|
|No. of Test Cities||Over 27 cities across 35 states|
|Registration Dates||May Exam: 20 February 2019|
|Exam Date||[Exam held 5 times: Jan, Feb, May, June & Aug] Date to be announced|
|Exam Website & Email||www.atmaaims.com/#|
ATMA Result 2019
Steps to Download score card are given below
- Go to official website of ATMA
- Click on ‘login’
- Select the exam date.
- Enter PID and password.
- click on log in.
- Scorecard will appear on the screen.
- Take the printout of Score Card.
List of documents needed during Admission time
- Copies of class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Copy of Graduation mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- ATMA scorecard
- ATMA admit card
- Residence proof
- Photo ID
- Copies of passport size photographs
- Caste certificate
- Admission fees
List of Participating Institute in ATMA 2019
The List of Participating Institutes with their code numbers is published by the organising body. Whereas, Candidate are advised to verify the recognition of the programmes and institutes by AICTE/University.
Download the list of ATMA Participating Institutes here.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to ATMA 2019.
Here is the page for dates of the ATMA 2019 Exam.
Also, the official page is here.