AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) conducts the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2019. GPAT 2019 Admit Card has been released from 07 January 2019. Also, through this examination, the most deserving candidates qualify for Pharmacy Education. Moreover, the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test takes place in the month of January every year for offering admissions to postgraduate pharmacy courses. Further, all the AICTE approved Institutions / University Departments and Constituent Colleges use GPAT Score. The deserving candidates also get scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy by getting their scores considered. So, the aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to GPAT 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
As the date for the exam is approaching, candidates sitting for the exam must be ready with all the required documents. The list of the documents can be found on the official page of GPAT 2019. These include the hall ticket as well. Candidates must read all the instructions carefully. Unable to show the hall ticket when asked for will result in the cancellation of the candidature of the student.
- GPAT 2019 Admit Card has been released on 07 January 2019.
- Today is the last day to fill the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2019 Online Application Form.
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2019 results will be announced on 10 February 2019.
- NTA GPAT 2019 Online Application Form is available from 01 November 2018.
GPAT 2019 Important Dates
The dates for GPAT examination is given below.
|Online GPAT Registration Start Date||01 November 2018|
|Image Correction||05 December 2018|
|Last Date for Registration||07 December 2018|
|Fee Payment Last Date through Challan||08 December 2018|
|Date of GPAT Exam 2019||28 January 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||07 January 2019|
|Objection Tracker||Till 21 January 2019 (5 PM)|
|Answer key release||February 2019|
|Announcement date of the Results of GPAT 2019||08 February 2019|
|All India Merit List||February 2019|
GPAT 2019 Admit Card
The e-Admit Cards of applicants (who have paid the fees) have been uploaded on the website i.e, “www.ntagpat.nic.in” and the applicants are advised to download their e-admit card of GPAT Examination 2019.
- Applicants can download their Admit Card from 07 January 2019.
- Admit cards will be available online only. Candidates may note that no hard copy of admit card will be sent to any applicant individually.
- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2019 Admit Card will also be sent to the registered email address given by the applicant at the time of registration.
- Admit card is an important requirement in order to take the exam so, bring a copy of the downloaded admit card to the test center.
GPAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Given below is the complete exam pattern. Applicants can check the pattern and prepare accordingly.
|Mode of Test||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Duration of Test||03 Hours (2.30 PM- 5.30 PM)|
|Number of Questions||125|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks will be given for every correct answer|
|Negative Marking||1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer|
Application Form for GPAT 2019
- Firstly, the candidates can register for GPAT 2019 through online mode only by visiting the official website.
- Then, AICTE will release Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2019 Application Form on the First week of October 2018.
- Also, the online application forms will be available until 30th November 2018.
- Moreover, there are three stages in the online registration process.
- Self Registration
- Fee Payment
- Filling of Details
- But, while registering, the candidates also need to upload their recent photograph (permissible size is 140 X 160 (less than or equal to 60 KB)) and signature (permissible size is 60 X 90 (less than or equal to 30 KB)).
- Further, the aspirants must ensure that all the details filled by them in the online application form are correct as there will be no permission for any change in the application once the final submission is complete.
- Finally, the applicants must take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
The category wise registration fees details are mention below.
|Category||Application Form Fee|
|Unreserved / Other Backward Classes||Rs. 1,400 /- + Bank Charges|
|Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Persons With Disability||Rs. 700 /- + Bank Charges|
Mode of Payment
Firstly, the applicants can pay the application form fee through online mode using Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card. The candidates can also pay the application form fee through State Bank of India Challan. These candidates need to download the Challan from the official website and then pay the fee through cash at any nearest branch of State Bank of India. But, the bank will accept the Challan Fee from the next day of the generation of Challan.
Information regarding AICTE GPAT:
|Exam Conducting Body||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Name of the Examination||Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)|
|Colleges||AICTE approved Institutions|
For More Pharmacy exam, check details here.
GPAT Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for GPAT exam is given below.
- Nationality: The candidates must be of Indian Nationality.
- Qualifying Examination: The aspirants must be in possession of Four Years Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma.). Also, the candidates who have passed/are appearing the lateral entry B. Pharma. Program are also eligible for application.
- Appearing Candidates: The students of Final Year of B. Pharma. The course can also appear in the examination.
- Age Criteria: There are no age criteria for candidates to appear in the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2019 Examination.
NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2019 Exam Centers
- Gautam Budh Nagar
GPAT 2019 Answer Key
GPAT 2019 Answer Key will be available to the applicants by online mode. It will be released after the examinations on 28th January 2019.
Through the answer key, applicants will be able to evaluate their score and give them the idea of their marks of entrance test. The Answer Key will consist of all the correct answers to the questions asked in the examination.
How to Download GPAT Answer Key 2019?
Applicants can download the answer key of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2019 exam by following steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of NTA.
- Secondly, click on the link of Answer key.
- Now, a new page will be displayed with the answer key of NTA GPAT 2019.
- Also, click on the download option and check the answers mentioned in the answer key.
- Finally, take out a copy of the answer key for future reference.
GPAT 2019 Result
- Firstly, the Result of GPAT 2019 will be announced on 08 January 2019.
- Secondly, the result will be released online on the AICTE website i.e, www.nta.ac.in.
- Also, applicants can download their scorecard by filling the user login details.
- Finally, applicants are advised to keep their GPAT Exam 2019 result till the completion of admission procedure.
GPAT 2019 Cut Off
GPAT Exam 2019 Cut off marks will be decided by the authority and also on the basis of various factors like the number of applicants appeared for the examination, the difficulty level of the exam etc. It will be issued through online mode.
Applicants have to obtain minimum cut off marks to be eligible for admission process.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2019 Merit List
GPAT Exam 2019 Merit list will be made on the basis of marks scored by the applicants in the test. The merit list will consist of the applicant’s category, roll number, rank, total score, and status of the result.
Furthermore, in case if two or more students obtain the same scores, then the tie-breaking criteria will be followed to resolve it. On the basis of the merit list, applicants will be able to participate in the counselling process.
GPAT 2019 Counselling
GPAT 2019 Counselling will be held separately by the GPAT score accepting Institutes. Applicants need to register themselves in the participating institutions for the counselling session.
Seats will be allotted to the applicants based on the entrance test score, category, and availability of seats. Applicants need to show the necessary documents for the verification process.
The official page can be visited here. www.aicte-gpat.in
Finally, stay tuned to entrancezone for more updates and information related to GPAT 2019.
aicte gpat 201, 8gpat 2019 result, gpat 2019 syllabus, gpat 2019 admit card, gpat 2019 notification, gpat 2019 results, gpat 2019 fees, gpat 2019 merit list.