The deadline for submission of IIFT 2019 Online Application Form is 6 August 2019. IIFT (Indian Institute of Foreign Trade) is one of the top ten business schools in India which offers MBA in IB (International Business). The candidates willing to get admission in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade need to appear in IIFT 2019 Entrance Examination. The examination will take place in the month of February 2019. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to IIFT 2019.
Upcoming Application Form
- JEE Main January Session 2019 by National Testing Agency Check Here
- Manipal University B.Tech Admission Open Apply Here
- Manipal University All Courses Admission Open Apply Here
- Amrita University B.Tech. Admissions Open 2019 Apply Here
- SRM B.Tech Admissions Open Apply Here
- UPES B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
- LPU B. Tech Admissions Open for 2019 Apply Here
Important Information Regarding IIFT 2019
Entrance Exam Conducting Body: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Name of Exam: IIFT 2019 Entrance Examination
Level of Exam: National Level / Institute Level
Courses offered: MBA in IB (International Business)
IIFT 2019 Important Dates
Given below are the dates released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Release of Application Form||6 August 2019|
|Deadline for Submission of Application Form||24 September 2019|
|Deadline for Requesting Examination Center Change (Examination Center Change Fee: Rs. 1,000 /-)||5 November 2019|
|Deadline for Applying Online and Submitting GMAT Score for Foreign Nationals and Non-Residential Indians||15 February 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||16 November 2019|
|IIFT 2019||2 December 2019 (10 AM to 12 Noon)|
|Declaration of Result||5 January 2019(Tentative)|
|Group Discussion, Interview, and Essay Writing||February 2019 / March 2019|
Application Form for IIFT 2019
Given below are some general information about the application form of LSAT 2019. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- The application form for IIFT 2019 will be available online as well as offline mode.
- The aspirants can get the offline application form from IIFT Counter.
- The offline application forms will also be available through post by sending a Demand Draft along with the “Request Application”.
- The candidates who belong to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Handicapped / Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) Category need to send a print of the online application form and self-attested Caste Certificate.
- The applicants who will do payment through Demand Draft must mandatorily send the Demand Draft along with the print of complete online application form to IIFT Office.
- All the enclosures should reach the below address by registered post/speed post/courier only.
Section Officer (GSD),
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade,
B – 21, Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110016.
Here is the fee to sit for the exam. Also, the payment methods are given below. Doubts regarding the same can be easily cleared after reading them properly.
The application form fee is Rs. 1,550 /- for Unreserved Candidates, Rs. 775 /- for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes Candidates, and US $ 80 (INR Rs. 4,500 /-) for Foreign National / Non-Residential Indian / Children of Non-Residential Indian Candidates.
The applicants can pay the application form fee through two modes of application form fee payment.
- Online Mode: Credit Card / Debit Card (VISA / Master)
- Offline Mode: Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi
IIFT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfil in order to sit for the exam.
- Nationality: The candidates who are of Indian Nationality or Foreign Nationality are eligible for getting admission in IIFT.
- Qualifying Examination: The aspirants must be in possession of Bachelor’s Degree of minimum duration of Three Years in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: The aspirants must qualify the qualifying examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% aggregate marks for reserved categories).
- Appearing Candidates: The applicants appearing in the final year examination of graduation are also eligible for application. Such applicants need to submit the proof of passing the qualifying examination by October 2019.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for the aspirants to be eligible for IIFT 2019.
The official website of IIFT is http://tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/index.php
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to IIFT 2019.
Read More article about Engineering Admission here.
iift 2019 result, iift 2019 application form, iift 2019 exam date, iift scorecard 2019, iift results 2019, iift admission, iift login, iift fees.