All India Law Entrance Test (AILET 2018) is an All India Level Examination which is organized once every year by National Law University (NLU), Delhi. This examination for the qualifying examination for the aspirants who are willing to get admissions in NLU (National Law University), Delhi. The university offers admissions to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Law Courses like B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M., and Ph.D.professional courses through this entrance examination. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to AILET 2018.
AILET 2018 Important Dates
Given below are the tentative dates released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
|Name of Event||Date of Event|
|Release of Notification||First Week of January 2018|
|Release of Online Application Form||First Week of January 2018|
|Deadline for Submission of Online Application Form||First Week of April 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||Second Week of April 2018|
|AILET 2018||6 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result (B.A.LL.B. (Hons.))||Third Week of May 2018|
|Release of Admission Letter (First List)||Third Week of May 2018|
|Deadline for Fee Submission (First List)||Second Week of June 2018|
|Spot Counselling for Vacant Seats||Fourth Week of June 2018|
|Deadline for Submission of Counselling Fee (First List)||First Week of July 2018|
|Deadline for Admission||Last Week of July 2018|
|Interview of Candidates who Qualify||Last Week of July 2018|
|Declaration of Result (LL.M.)||First Week of July 2018|
|Declaration of Result (Ph.D.)||Third Week of July 2018|
Application Form for AILET 2018
Given below are some general information about the application form of LSAT 2018. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- Firstly, the candidates need to register themselves on the official website.
- Also, the application form will be available only through the online mode.
- Then, the registration process will begin from First Week of January 2018.
- Further, the applicants must fill all the necessary information in user registration form.
- Then, the candidates should fill their valid E-Mail ID and Contact Number.
- Moreover, the aspirants must upload their recent photograph and signature in JPEG format only and the permissible size for the same is between 10 KB and 100 KB.
- Finally, the applicants must submit the application form and save all the details.
Here is the fee to sit for the exam. Also, the payment methods are given below. Doubts regarding the same can be easily cleared after reading them properly.
- The online application form fee is Rs. 3,000 /- (for General Category Candidates) and Rs. 1,000 /- (for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Persons With Disability Category Candidates)
- But, the candidates under Below Poverty Line of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes Category need not pay the online application form fee.
- The applicants can pay the application form fee through online mode only.
- The payment will be available through a payment gateway of Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
AILET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfil in order to sit for the exam.
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks||Age Criteria||Appearing Candidates|
|B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)||10 + 2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board / University||At least 50% marks in qualifying examination||The candidates must be below 20 Years (as on 1 July 2018)||Appearing Candidates are also eligible for application|
|LL.M.||LL.B. or equivalent degree from a recognized University||At least 55% marks in aggregate (50% for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Handicapped)||N.A.||Candidates appearing in Final Year of LL.B. are also eligible for application|
|Ph.D.||Master’s degree in Law from recognized University.||55% marks or equivalent (50% marks for reserved categories)||N.A.||N.A.|
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to AILET 2018.