All India Law Entrance Test (AILET 2018) is an All India Level Examination which is organized once every year by National Law University (NLU), Delhi. This examination for the qualifying examination for the aspirants who are willing to get admissions in NLU (National Law University), Delhi. The university offers admissions to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Law Courses like B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M., and Ph.D.professional courses through this entrance examination. The aspiring candidates must read the below article for complete and detailed information related to AILET 2018. The National Law University, Delhi has announced the results for the All India Law Entrance Test 2018 (AILET 2018).
All India Law Entrance Test Latest Update
- AILET 2018 exam was conducted on 6 May 2018 for admission to 73 seats available in the integrated BA LLB course.
AILET 2018 Important Dates
Given below are the ailet 2018 exam date released by the council. They are very important for an aspirant and must be checked after every alternate time for any updates. Also, the pdf format of the same is given below for downloading purposes. It should be saved with the aspirant for further uses.
|Notification date||04 January 2018|
|Starting of online application||04 January 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||07 April 2018|
|Date of availability of admit card||14 April 2018|
|Date of Exam||06 May 2018 (3:00 PM to 4:30 PM)|
|Declaration of Result (BA.LL.B (Hons.))||24 May 2018|
|Date of issue of admission letter (1st list)||24 May 2018|
|Last date to deposit fee (1st list)||13 June 2018|
|Date of spot counselling for vacant seats||25 June 2018|
|Last date to submit counselling fee for 1st list||05 July 2018|
|Closing date of admission||25 July 2018|
|Interview of selected candidates||Last week of July 2018|
|Result declaration of LL.M.||02 July 2018|
|Result declaration of Ph.D||16 July 2018|
AILET 2018 Application Form
Given below are some general information about the application form of LSAT 2018. One must read it carefully to clear all doubts regarding it.
- Firstly, the candidates need to register themselves on the official website.
- Also, the application form will be available only through the online mode.
- Then, the ailet 2018 registration process begins from 04 January 2018.
- Further, the applicants must fill all the necessary information in user registration form.
- Then, the candidates should fill their valid E-Mail ID and Contact Number.
- Moreover, the aspirants must upload their recent photograph and signature in JPEG format only and the permissible size for the same is between 10 KB and 100 KB.
- Finally, the applicants must submit the application form and save all the details.
Here is the fee to sit for the exam. Also, the payment methods are given below. Doubts regarding the same can be easily cleared after reading them properly.
- The online application form fee is Rs. 3,000 /- (for General Category Candidates) and Rs. 1,000 /- (for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Persons With Disability Category Candidates)
- But, the candidates under Below Poverty Line of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes Category need not pay the online application form fee.
- The applicants can pay the application form fee through online mode only.
- The payment will be available through a payment gateway of Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
AILET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
These criteria given below are the minimum requirement for every candidate, which they should be able to fulfil in order to sit for the exam.
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks||Age Criteria||Appearing Candidates|
|B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)||10 + 2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board / University||At least 50% marks in qualifying examination||The candidates must be below 20 Years (as on 1 July 2018)||Appearing Candidates are also eligible for application|
|LL.M.||LL.B. or equivalent degree from a recognized University||At least 55% marks in aggregate (50% for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Handicapped)||N.A.||Candidates appearing in Final Year of LL.B. are also eligible for application|
|Ph.D.||Master’s degree in Law from recognized University.||55% marks or equivalent (50% marks for reserved categories)||N.A.||N.A.|
How to check the NLU AILET 2018 Results?
Following are the steps the check the NLU AILET result:
- Search for the official website: www.nludelhi.ac.in
- Click on ‘AILET-2018 Result‘.
- Open the result PDF.
- Download the file and look for your roll number.
Stay tuned with EntranceZone for more updates and information related to AILET 2018.
ailet 2018 syllabus, ailet 2018 date, ailet 2018 notification, ailet 2018 negative marking.